Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 18:43:29 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh okay, well I think that might be the best way to go honestly. One at a time instead of being overwhelmed right now with too many...my classes are brutal or were anyway, I literally have tomorrow left for my placement hours and then Thursday I have my exams. I just cant wait to be over and done with everything. school anyway haha

How have you been? sorry was so busy I didn't get on for a few

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 19:40:14 )
Feel like this weekend went by way too fast. x-x
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 21:38:06 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: Well, here's hoping it's continuously kept at bay!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 00:42:50 )
@Colin: Definitely got my fingers crossed! :D

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 01:12:34 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Glad to see things are on the up and up for you.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 01:30:51 )
@Colin: Yeah for sure! :D What's new in your life man? Anything fun or exciting?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 01:53:03 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Eh, not really. Getting back into some TTRPGs now that restrictions are loosened up in my city.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 02:24:37 )
@Colin: That's pretty sweet man! I've been trying to get a Vampire crew together actually, since one of the shops I go to has VTM stuff there. I'm really into L.A. By Nights by Geek and Sundry and I've been obsessed with the lore for AGES.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 03:28:36 )

@Colin: Heck yeah. I also have shiny legendaries too lol
I traded with a friend this week and I got a 98 Phantump. :)

@SorrowTheMad: Probably because you have to make up for the last 18 months! lol I'm glad that you had a good time.

@Aisukohi: Yeah it did

@star2000shadow: You gotta ping the guys if you want them to chat with you lol

@Mandy Amour: Wow that's so soon! I took the weekend off of school after passing my exam on Thursday. I had friends over this weekend.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 03:31:07 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Ah alright I shall remember that 'nods' how goes? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 03:34:54 )

@star2000shadow: That's how I get them to chat with me lol
I'm good. I'm just relaxing after a really busy weekend. I had friends over.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 03:36:25 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Ahh yeah. I've had a pretty good weekend. err sorta haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 04:16:01 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: I wish you the best of luck getting a VTM crew together!

@totalanimefan: Hey, a 98 phantump! Not bad! A shame Trevenant and Gourgeist are only really for for PvP. Or... well, Gourgeist is okay for it, but seems Trevenant is a BEAST in Great and Ultra League

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 20:01:12 )

@star2000shadow: nice. It’s always kinda sad when Monday rolls around.
@Colin: yeah exactly lol but it’s always fun to get an almost perfect or a perfect even if it’s not good for anything lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 20:07:55 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: 'irritated sigh' I have been blamed for stake being eaten, when I never touched it. 'rubs face' makes me wanna scream. of course it couldn't of been someone else. it just HAD to be me. because I'm the only over weight person she knows. 'snort' it could of been arianna. but nooo it had tto be one of the three in the apartment never mind the kitchen door was unlocked at three this morning. so I'm a bit irritated. and she's no longer cooking. well she's no longer cooking for me. I doubt she'll stop cooking for joe and herself. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 21:15:21 )

@star2000shadow: Wow that's pretty crap. People should believe you. I would be mad too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 21:20:50 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Wow that's pretty crap. People should believe you. I would be mad too.

'rubs face' Yeah I still am but I'm also sad. 'shakes head' whatever. it's fine. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 21:40:09 )

@star2000shadow: Yeah I would feel that too, after I was done being mad. Do they still think it was you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 21:55:30 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: of course she does, because as she puts it. 'there where only three of us here, her, joe, and me. so of course it had to be me.' I pointed out that the door was unlocked this morning. and she just full on ignored it. so fine, I make my own dinner from now on and ignore whatever they cook. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 21:57:02 )

@star2000shadow: I'm sorry. That makes me sad to read that

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.