Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 22:10:50 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: it just ticks me off. why the heck would I lie about food? I mean its just food, if i had ttaken a second plate, I'd take the lumps that go with it. but I didn't. I considered asking her if I could have more but after an hour the food was digesting and I wouldn't of been able to eat it. but whatever. she can be a brat. it doesn't hurt me. it just hurts her. because i'll be using whatever is left on my foodstamp card for food for ME and not the HOUSE anymore. <:3( )~~

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 02:51:55 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: It's just SO satisfying!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 14:40:35 )
@Totalanimefan: Probably! But I'm stuck at home right now, both my parents tested positive. If I'm negative tomorrow I'll probably be fine lol. I don't think I've gotten it yet.

@Colin: Thanks man :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 19:59:17 )

@star2000shadow: How are you doing today?
@Colin: Heck yeah. by the way, tonight from 6-7pm is spotlight hour. 2x exp for evolutions. (4x with a lucky egg). I recommend evolving whatever you have then. ^^

@SorrowTheMad: Oh that sucks. Are they doing ok? They didn't get it before, just you got it before right? How is your Dad holding up?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 21:38:16 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Got any prospective players?

@totalanimefan: Thanks for the tip!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 21:42:48 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Good, making Pizza's for a late lunch for everyone. also had a visit from inclusa that went good. other then that I'm happy. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 21:54:33 )

@Colin: No problem. I have a ton of Pokemon I need to evolve, I'm setting an alarm and I'm going to study until then.

@star2000shadow: That's good! I made Chili for lunch, but I could totally go for pizza! I love pizza.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 22:00:14 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Me to. she had been thinking pizza rolls, but we're both sick of them so she snagged pizza 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 22:10:36 )

@star2000shadow: Do you guys have pizza a lot? I always want it, but rarely do I have it. ^^;

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 22:12:19 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ we buy it from the store and warm it up so every couple weeks. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 23:13:31 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Sounds like you've got things planned out!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 23:17:26 )

@Colin: It's happening right now, Evolve! lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 23:56:50 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Yup, been doing what I can.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 01:50:26 )

@Colin: nice. I made just over 400k exp from it. I had been saving up for a long time lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 03:39:03 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: You really make the most of these spotlight hours, huh?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 03:51:22 )
@Totalanimefan: they're doing ok, all things considered I think they have it better than I did. When I had it I was bedridden for at least a week, and the pain was unbearable. I cried a few manly tears even, it hurt so bad. Mom's been up and working all day on her computer at home and dad's been just coughing a lot. Nah it was just me before, we generally stay isolated at home so it's very likely I won't get it again from them (especially with my immune system having already fought it off). Dad's mad as heck though, he didn't want to be tested, he said "It's just a bad f***ing cold!" when we told him he needed to be tested.

@Colin: Just one so far, he's actually the reason we have some Vampire product at the shop at all since he's been bugging Jer and Noel about getting some games running. He wants to run it though and from my understanding from people that have played D&D with him, he's not such a great GM. He also is a bit hard to understand vocally, as he has some sort of speech impediment. Nice guy, just not sure if he's the right guy, if you get what I'm trying to say. He's also the saltiest Magic player I know and rage quits frequently so I'm not sure how well he'll react to people "thinking and acting" on their own in a campaign. Idk. Maybe he'll be fantastic, so I'm willing to try it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 05:38:55 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: ...wow. Lotta red flags there. Yeah, best to tread very carefully into this territory, I agree.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 01:22:54 )

@Colin: I try. It's where I make most of my exp for the week. It's great, just one hour and I make like half of the exp I do for the week. Helps me balance school and playing.

@SorrowTheMad: I hope that your parents get through it. It seems like they are ok now. I have heard stories of people feeling better and then bad again and then better again. So there might be some ups and downs.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 04:10:16 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Healthy way to do it!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 17:27:26 )

@Colin: Thanks.
And Thanks for joining the raid that kept having not enough people. Like 2 min after there was a group of 10 people in that raid. Whatever I guess lol
I ended up doing 3 raids in person last night. It was nice. I would have liked to do more since I was out and about and not doing it from home, but 3 is good. No shinies.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.