Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 01:24:03 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hi amber 'wves' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 02:05:16 )

@star2000shadow: the staff raffle on Voltra. You got tickets from posting in the event thread or if you bought them in the shops.
@Amber Lynne: yikes. I hope those two aren’t one of the ones you live in. Most of the US is doing better than it was in Sept but you know how some people are and won’t get the shot.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 02:09:43 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: oh.. well I doubt I got a lot but that's okay. anything I get I'll probably love haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 02:13:58 )

@star2000shadow: there are a lot of awesome prizes. I’m sure everyone that was posting will win since there are a ton of prizes. I love it when the staff does raffles and gives away past rare items. It’s great.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 02:28:02 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I bet...and now I just can't wait haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 02:47:06 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Nah, I'm in Ontario.
We got an idiot in charge, but ... that seems to be the worst? I dunno. As I said, I'm not really keeping up on it all. XD

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 03:01:31 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Ohhh no, not just you. The tasks really had me following my poke-radar to where ghosts were detected, or just blinding wandering about, hoping one would spawn.

The berries and throws and such are just slightly less annoying, as ghosts aren't needed for them, but MAN Niantic is really bulking out these steps. I mean, I get the number 49 reference for many of the tasks, but 40 ghosts? Seems excessive. Knock it down to 20, leave everything else untouched, and it's SO much better.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 04:18:58 )

@star2000shadow: me too! I’m going to bed and hope to wake up to good news lol
@Amber Lynne: yeah I’m not as up to date as I once was. Just hoping you are ok.
@Colin: hear hear! You should work for Niantic lol. You would make it better for sure.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 04:26:00 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: ....I would ABUSE any position of power I held at Niantic.

Like, seriously, any of my 'best friends' on my friend list that still gift me semi-regularly, or those I chat with outside of GO, would one day log in and see ALLLLLLL their Pokemon are now shiny!

...assuming I had the coding know-how, or had the power to have someone do that...

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 04:29:40 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Sweet Dreams hun. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 04:29:50 )

@Colin: haha you would add those GameShark powers lol
I feel like once you have everything it’s not as fun. Part of the fun is feeling like you earned it or having it be a surprise. ^^;
What updates or improvements would you add to the game if you could?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 04:30:13 )

@star2000shadow: thank you. Night. I’ll see you tomorrow.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 04:36:41 )

@Totalanimefan: Me? I'm good.
I barely leave my apartment, lol.
Being a hermit has its perks. XDD

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 05:17:45 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: One thing I would add in is the ability to 'short-cut' or 'force' a raid to start. Like if I'm solo-ing a 1-star raid, I want to be able to just start it without waiting the extra time.

And I realise that the timer is there for if in case someone else wants to join, or you're actively trawling for other members, or have invited them, or whatever. But how about making that an option for a private raiding group?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 12:28:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Definitely a bummer that I missed it then, sorry. You guys are awesome though :) I know it's not easy making a site run smoothly but you guys make it look easy :)

@Colin: I'm alive and well, thanks :) How are you man?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 15:56:09 )

@Amber Lynne: I like being at home too. Do you ever get stir crazy being in the house? Sometimes I just want to go for a walk lol. It helps my anxiety levels.

@Colin: yes! Level 1 and 3 raids need to have an I’m ready or start button. It’s so annoying to wait two mins and then you beat it in 30 secs or less for a 1-star.

@SorrowTheMad: sometimes I don’t know how the staff do it. I’m not staff though just I member of the community. Lol
How are you doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 16:26:40 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Morning Everyone 'waves' How goes your day's? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 19:16:51 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah. But that's usually because my other half is pissing me off. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 20:46:01 )

@star2000shadow: My day is good. I watched the Apple event, then studied and had lunch. It was pizza ^^

@Amber Lynne: Haha keeping it real over here lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 21:10:09 )

@Totalanimefan: It's a fact of life when you live with someone else, I find. XD

How's your day going?

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.