Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 01:03:22 )

@Totalanimefan: ack
wish i thought of this lmfao
it went in my nose

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 01:13:38 )

@Kory: you can say that, i wouldn't mind lmfao

i am sick of cleaning my room for the past MONTH from moving ugh
hi im wrik

closet buying

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 01:37:34 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ You guys so make me wanna do a kitty like avi haha. issue is I don't have a tail I like haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 03:11:20 )

@wrik: I think about using masks for a lot of things now lol.
I left to make dinner and clean. Also gotta clean before company is here. I’m going to take the test tomorrow morning. I think I’ll have more mental brain power then.

@Kory: wow that’s awesome. I wish I would think to clean when I’m bored. Maybe you could clean the bathroom next lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 03:11:30 )

Ok back to do more cleaning.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 03:41:45 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'makes face' tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment. I am not looking forward to it 'sigh' ah well. <:3( )~~

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 04:20:28 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Hah, nice! That HAD to have felt good, one-shotting a Nidoking like that.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 17:20:08 )

@star2000shadow: It will go great. Don't worry (although I think the same about Dr's appt)

@Colin: Oh it did. Dude probably thought I was going to use a bug attack and then the Nido just got one-shotted. I was smiling for the rest of my Pokemon Go session lol. I didn't play during Raid hour last night cause I was busy but I kinda wish I would have because I don't know for how many more weeks is the weather going to be nice enough between 6 and 7pm lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 21:33:41 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: ....fair point. Pretty soon it's gonna be too cold to get out there and raid, and soon after that, the weather may as well be saying "Go ahead and TRY. I dare ya!"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 22:07:55 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: well I did get good news. I've lost fifty pounds. I'm 464 lb's. that's fifty pounds I've lost 'happy dance'. and it puts me int he four hundreds. now I just gotta keep going haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 12:55:37 )
@Totalanimefan: Gotcha :D That's still really cool though. :D

@Colin: Ah ok, I get you :) TGIF btw :D

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 21:38:05 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: The weekend, she be here!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 03:26:25 )

@Colin: hey we became best friends on Pokémon Go. Wanna come to add and trade me? Lol

@star2000shadow: omg that’s so amazing!! Good for you! I’m glad that you have a new goal to look forward to too!

@SorrowTheMad: haha thanks. I like being apart of the community.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 03:57:42 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Yep, we be lucky friends now. I'd love to be able to take advantage of that, too. Get a lucky Trevenant or Gourgeist.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 15:55:57 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Morning everyone 'waves' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 17:04:18 )
@Colin: I'm so glad for that! Idk what happened but I think I'm turning into an Extrovert. I've been out of the house doing things with people pretty much every night this week, and last week, which is why I'm so quiet on here lol.

@Totalanimefan: Yeah this place is pretty great :) Speaking of community I think I'm turning into an Extrovert. The last two weeks I've been out nearly every night with friends omg. Last Saturday I ended up playing Bingo literally all day with a friend of mine and her mother in law. I did axe throwing last night with a group of friends, a lady from my BNI group rented out one whole side of the building and so about 16 of us got together to throw axes. Idk what happened to me, I'm not normally like this lol, but I kinda like it :D

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 22:09:55 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Hey, if it's makin' you happy, go for it!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 01:28:54 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Evening everyone 'waves' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 16:28:45 )
@Colin: That's the plan :D I keep expecting the social anxiety to kick back in but it's just not.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 16:29:30 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Morning Sorrow 'waves at' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.