Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 03:17:39 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Yeah, the heat it getting bloody ridiculous. Sometimes it gets so hot, my phone won't even run go, and shuts it down for fear of overheating here.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 03:32:25 )
@Colin: That's hilarious haha. I can't win with Frog with Void or Sanctity in play, since my wincon targets, and Void screws my draw engine. But, once again, I have PLENTY of removal for both :D

@Totalanimefan: Ah man, that's unfortunate. Sorry to hear that. But you know what that means? It means you're the best you can possibly be at it xD Gotta be true.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 03:40:14 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: At least you have answers. And Leyline of the Void... I remember when it was mediocre, but graveyard interaction just became SO commonplace, that when the Leylines were brought back, but were different... Void stayed the same.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 03:49:17 )

@Colin: That's pretty hot. What phone do you have?

@SorrowTheMad: Haha thanks. I'm sure the next opportunity will be a better fit for me. ^^

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 04:16:07 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Ok, in fairness, that was last year and it was a Samsung S6 I think.

So it was older. I have an LG G7 ThinQ currently, and it doesn't have that problem, lol

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 04:18:06 )
@Colin: Yeah some of the newer Leylines suck but I'm always glad to see Leyline of the Void.

@Totalanimefan: Yeah! Gotta stay positive. My friend always says "Every 'no' is one 'no' closer to a yes." You got this :)

Hey guys, wish me luck, I'm off to bed and then I'm going to be playing in a big Magic tournament tomorrow :)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 04:54:09 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Anticipation can be a REAL fun one. And good luck in the tourney!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 12:47:42 )
@Colin: Flash Leyline is really good, you're right. I forgot about that one. I saw that Elves are so hard up for an answer to Plague Engineer that they're playing that Leyline that gives +0/+1 to your creatures. Lol! Thanks man! I'll do my best :)

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 17:01:47 )

@Totalanimefan: WHOOPS AND SUDDENLY IT'S THE NEXT WEEK
Time is going to fast I demand it stop doing that immediately :|

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 17:02:26 )

Anyway who else is not ready for summer to be half-way over?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 21:24:06 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: I love elves with all my green-mana heart, but man they can be frail. Plague Engineer can destroy them. Though the fact that that green Leyline is being used DOES make me chuckle a bit.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 22:07:36 )

@Colin: Yeah I was going to say my newer iPhone doesn't that that problem. I think once the battery is a certain age it doesn't do well with heat and cold.

@SorrowTheMad: I hope that you did well today! ^^

@Lilykin: Haha time is starting to speed up for me too but I don't mind after a year and a half of time bearly moving lol. I'm enjoying summer. I'm trying to tell myself that summer just started until of thinking like it's summer break and time to go back soon. I wish that in August society didn't act like summer is over.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 22:55:43 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Yeah, I'd say that's right. Still sucks, but oh well. My phone runs GO quite nicely, and I'm happy with that.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 22:57:21 )
Summer seems weird the older I get. I know a lot of it is dictated by schools versus when the actual season starts and ends. For me, summer begins in May and ends end of August/beginning of September.

I've spent most of it so far indoors, but I'm hoping to get out more than I normally do. Just gotta slather on the sunscreen, which I hate, but it's absolutely necessary for me.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 22:58:44 )

@Totalanimefan: I could stand time to slow down a little more. People here are acting like covid is over cause it's summer and it's time to get out and about obviously :|

My birthday is at the end of Aug so growing up I never got to have any ~summer~ type parties b/c school had started and everyone is burnt out on pool parties and whatnot. My buddies took me river floating one year in college and it was honestly one of the better birthdays I've had lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 23:00:35 )
Aw, that's too bad you never got to enjoy birthdays growing up, but that was nice that some buddies celebrated with you!! I always feel bad for people born in summer--both for the kids and the moms, actually, because of the heat. xP But like kids never get to celebrate with their classmates with their own parties and stuff.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 23:20:07 )

@Aisukohi: There were plenty I enjoyed, just very few I got to do summer type stuff. The one time I did talk my mom into having a pool party none one showed, I celebrated with the kid whose pool we were borrowing -_-;

My parents had a rule you could only have a party (with friends) on even number birthdays so that probably didn't help my chances either lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 23:25:39 )

@Colin: Having a good phone to play Pokemon Go makes all of the difference for me! It's 3x exp now. Maybe I should go out after it gets dark and catch some mons. The predicted highs for this week got hotter. So I guess I really am staying inside this week haha.

@Aisukohi: Yeah I feel the same way. I think it's a FL thing? We don't really have seasons so we use the school system and the start of daily T-storm season as our season marker lol. Up here the kids didn't get out of school until this week. Which is super weird to me! I find that paying a little bit more for nice sunscreen feels so much better! I don't feel it and I don't mind putting it on the first place. My dad always buys the cheapest, must greasy sunscreen and I totally hated it growing up lol.

@Lilykin: Yeah I feel that. My husband and I are fully vaccinated so we are safe, but not everyone is yet, but it feels like everyone is still in party mode ^^; I'm sorry to hear that. Mine is in July and I always liked that it was in summer, but if your bday is during the part of August that is already back in school it's not that fun. I disliked august/Sept growing up because it was the start of the school year and the end to summer.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 23:35:26 )

@Totalanimefan: I may just start celebrating mine at the beginning of Aug. Who's gonna stop me, the birthday police? XD

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 23:38:47 )

@Lilykin: OMG what if there was a Bday police lol
You should do that! And maybe have something small but special just for you on the actual day. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.