Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 16:55:00 )

@CooperationIsKey: Hi Happy Monday lol

Voltie — They/He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 19:40:21 )
Should they keep it on display...

@Totalanimefan: thats all I need rn ^^

Or redecorate?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 19:46:40 )

@MaxIsConfused: Ok. I'll send a trade for 500 volts. ^^

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 20:30:32 )

@Totalanimefan: Hi! I've done my adulting for today (renewed my food assistance). What are you up to?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 20:41:03 )

@CooperationIsKey: That's great! My adulting is not over yet. I have a call at 5:15pm Eastern that might lead to a job!

@Ava: Yup I agree. All they are doing is playing into sterotypes instead of breaking them. It's really annoying and needs to stop.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 21:28:12 )

@Totalanimefan: Eeew, after 5 adulting. ;) Good luck!

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 21:39:39 )

@CooperationIsKey: lol I know Haha. But that's the time they picked. At least it's only over the phone. They want to ask me about my resume and job experience so I'm sure it won't be too long.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 21:49:27 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: Fleshbag Marauder is... okay. It's very much a combo piece, whereas the Obliterator can absolutely stand on its own. But Obliterator and Greaved? Oof, GG...

@totalanimefan: I'm not gonna lie, I'm walking my shiny mewtwo because I want to earn the 100 candies to teach it an additional charge move. And none of my other Pokemon require evolution, and hey, might as well have a buddy that I'll use the candies for!

Might switch to a hundo after I finish with Mewtwo.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 21:52:11 )

@Colin: I was walking Mewtwo because I wanted the XL candies. Now I think I want them for Ray more since he did have a raid weekend. I think I have something like 40 XL candies for him. I already taught my 3 good Mewtwo extra movies. It's so worth it if you use them a lot.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 21:53:56 )

Pokemon Go says I walked almost 60 km last week! That's pretty good. I hope I get something good from my 10km egg.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 23:13:55 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Hope you get a good egg, too!

And yeah, the sad part is that a Mewtwo with Ice Beam is pretty much the best Ice attacker in GO. So its charge moves would be Psystrike and Ice Beam for me.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 23:38:31 )

@Colin: I have one with that moveset. It's very good.
I also have a Shadow Ball Psystrike one.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 23:46:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Sorry to hear that it was hot there, it didn't get above 65 here! But the pollen and stuff was so bad that even though I took allergy meds before I left home it still messed me up. Hopefully you find someone that can go with you on your bike ride! That would be a lot of fun, I haven't ridden bike in a long time.

@Ava: Yeah, I know the feeling. I probably wouldn't be able to do more than a couple hours of it a week. Or I'd probably just somewhat ignore chat, idk. That VS sounds awful, jeez. I totally get what you're saying though. It sounds not so fun. Yeah, they'll fight forever in Skyrim since they can't die, but it's funny some of the things you can do. Like one guy uses magic to run really fast across the top of a mountain, and if you hit him with enough damage to "stun" him (basically kill him, but he can't die), he flies off the mountain really far! But yeah, I mostly use fun mods. I can't play vanilla Minecraft anymore, I have it so modded up that I get really bored with normal lol

@Colin: Yeah I don't like FBM. Obliterator is always fun to slap down, especially a couple turns into the game. And I pretty regularly tutor for Greaves early if I can to keep Tergrid in play. Even if they kill her, having a Shrouded Hastey Obliterator is gross. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 00:52:18 )

@SorrowTheMad: That sucks. Maybe after the rain it will be better? It was 93 here. ^^;
Riding a bike is soo much fun! I love it. But it can be dangerous with cars.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 01:03:57 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Oh yeah, Shadow Ball would be great for Mewtwo as well, wouldn't it? Hmmm. What quick move do you usually go for? Confusion or Psycho Cut?

@sorrowthemad: Absolutely. I've seen FBM work in a few decks, but it revolved around playing it, choosing itself as the sack target, and then instant graveyard recursion and such. Getting several plays a turn out of it for relatively minimal cost. But Obliterator is far less combo-reliant, as you've showcased. On its own, annoying. Hasty-Shroud? Opponent's gonna have a bad time...

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 02:12:04 )

@Colin: Oh gosh, I think I have both between my Mewteos. I had to look it up. I have Psycho Cut.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 02:34:27 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Yeah, that's what I use too. Confusion hits a lot harder, but holy crap is it S-L-O-W.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 02:35:34 )

@Colin: Yeah and I don't like that, even though it would be more damage in the end. ^^;

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 03:17:18 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I suppose so, but sometimes the name of the game is to get as many charge attacks off as possible. If nothing else, to burn through the opponent's shields.

At least, that's how I fight the rockets and admins. I just try and get them to burn their shields before I SERIOUSLY start to fight them.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 03:20:34 )

@Colin: Yeah that's true too. I mostly just use Mewtwo in Rocket Battles since I don't play in Master League.
For rocket leaders I do the same. I use Lucario for that.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.