Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 23:12:27 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Some. It's around 34 here with humidity. But I got some in. Got my first shiny Bidoof, too! Though it's a 0-star. I think it's less than 20% or something.

But I don't really care! Shiny Bidoof! With ice beam.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 23:20:59 )

@Colin: lol those IVs suck. But at least you got the shiny! ^^
Maybe tonight it will cool off? it's still 95 outside and it's 6:30pm.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 23:43:58 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Bidoof and Bibarel aren't battlers by any stretch, so IV's aren't super important for me. I'm debating evolving it, as I have other Bidoof with Ice Beam.

And it has cooled down considerably. It's 22C now, as we had a short but intense thundershower earlier.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 01:59:11 )

It's only 75F/~24C here atm, which is really nice for a change, but unfortunately it's also been pouring rain since like 3 or 4 this afternoon. And I need to take the recycling out but roommate recently decided it belongs on the side of the house, where it'll be in a big puddle now (not to mention the dark) instead of the better lit and easier to access driveway. And guess whose task it is to take the trash out nightly/put the bins on the curb on Fridays?

I haven't had any luck with shiny Bidoofs yet. Was able to score a couple new gym badges while running errands yesterday, though!

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 02:55:20 )

@Colin: I left mine but if I get another shiny I will pick one to evolve.
@CooperationIsKey: that’s nice. I’m in DC and there is also a heatwave here. It was 95 yesterday, today and will be 97 tomorrow. Maybe you can take it out after it stops raining.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 03:55:55 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: That's fair enough. I'm debating it, but I know I'll need to make a decision soon if I want that Bibarel that knows that special move... even though it's kinda crap, on a crap Pokemon, lol.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 06:03:44 )
@Totalanimefan: ooh yes indeed trying to, I think that I am going to go back to watching my shows on my phone.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 12:34:55 )
@Totalanimefan: That's totally fine :) I can be, but less so than I am in real life. Not being around people makes it harder to see their behaviors or feel their energy so it's not as cut and dry for me with people online. But yeah, I get you. Right now I don't even care if it's strangers, I just need to get away from my house as much as possible.

@Colin: Yeah thankfully my opponent was an idiot and tried to sac the Captain after I'd already put Living End on the stack (which just means from thenceforth I couldn't cast a spell, it doesn't counter the spell on the stack already lol) and we had to have a Judge called on the play. But yeah that card is fantastic!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 16:17:15 )

@Colin: I think it can normally learn hyper beam. So don't stress over it. Today is the last day of times 4 exp but today is the hottest day of our heatwave. I was going to wake up earlier than normal and go for a walk but I didn't and it was already super hot when I took the dog out. T_T

@Unicorn: That sounds like a good way to pass the time. I've been passing the time by being on here or playing video games. ^^

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah online you only get the text part and you would think that's enough but it's not. And then there are also typos. Sometimes people misspell a word as another word and then don't see the error and it can change the meaning. Good luck on getting out of your house lol. I guess you could also hang out at the library if there was nothing else to do.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 18:07:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Absolutely. I've lost friends over a misunderstanding with text context. Typos drive me crazy lol! Especially when I do them. >.< I could do that, go hang out at the library. Or even the card shop.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 18:12:35 )

@SorrowTheMad: Both are good places to hang
I feel like I make typos so often that I can see through other people's typos. XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 19:18:53 )
@Totalanimefan: I don't notice them often if ever from you so I think you're fine lol. But yeah, I should do something at least.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 19:26:34 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh that's because now I read over my posts before I post them and fix all of the typos but I didn't use to do that lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 19:39:37 )
*pokes in*
Hello everyone!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 19:45:09 )

@ArsenicAttitude: Hey welcome ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 19:57:41 )
@totalanimefan:
Hello, how's it going?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 19:58:33 )

@ArsenicAttitude: I'm having lunch right now. I'm having left over Mac and Cheese. What about you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 20:06:55 )
@totalanimefan:
Oh yum I love mac and cheese.
I'm looking up a recipe for dinner right now.
We're going to make jambalaya with kielbasa, salmon bites, and shrimp.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 20:24:06 )

@ArsenicAttitude: Boy that sounds good. Are you going to cook it? Do you cook a lot?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 20:32:08 )
@totalanimefan:
Honestly no I don't XD. I actually lowkey dislike cooking.
I've had to cook a bunch since my fiancee got temporarily disabled due to covid complications, which honestly it hasn't been that bad I will say.
It's not that I dislike cooking, but it's a lot of work. I hate doing the dishes afterwards lol.
But we're gonna make it in the instapot this time so we'll see how it goes.
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.