Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 23:08:46 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Shiny Rayquaza is top-tier.

Also, good workaround for Go+ not working! lol

@sorrowthemad: The most creature removal I have are wrath-like effects. Spot removal for creatures is something I don't generally specifically go for, unless it's attached to some other card I like for other reasons. Then it's a 'eh, why not' situation.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 23:09:33 )

@Colin: Yeah I'm all about getting credit for my walking lol
What's your favorite shiny?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 00:17:14 )
@Ava: I'm with you on that, I love Stardew Valley and those types of game but I get hella bad burnout if I keep playing for too long. I only play Minecraft for a couple of days every like, 6 months or so because it keeps happening lol! Sorry to hear that your streaming site isn't so great, that sounds kind of rough to be honest. And it probably won't ever get much bigger with huge streaming giants like Twitch. But yeah, once your contract is up, you should totally find something that lets you be your own boss! :) Honestly though, most of the NPCs aren't meant to be killed. You CAN, which gets a bounty on you, and until you serve time or pay your fine (or die), the guards will attack on sight. You can kill them too, no penalty (besides a bigger bounty). I like to, once in a while, murder a bunch of NPCs in a town, then pay the fine later (after leaving for a while, then they give you a chance to pay rather than just attack on sight).

@Totalanimefan: That probably won't be as hard as you're thinking. We actually do a similar thing at my company (albeit for Title and land ownership documents rather than legal documents ala lawyers) but I think you can do it. If not, it's only temporary. :) You got this!

@Colin: I run Fatal Push and Dismember I think in Gitrog, as well as Deluge. Not much need for much else honestly. It's only to kill like, an early Bob so my opponents don't get ahead on cards, or something that prevents me from winning. Had one guy hit me with Spirit of the Labyrinth once. Very glad I had Nature's Claim at the time (since it's an Enchantment Creature). That stone-cold locks me from winning if I can't remove it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 00:36:45 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Ohhhhh jeez... maybe Nidoking? I have a soft spot for Nidoking and its shiny.

@sorrowthemad: Spirit of the Labyrinth. Love to use it, hate to see it. And Fatal Push is surprisingly good. I didn't think it'd be so great, but I see it more often than not.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 00:38:59 )

@SorrowTheMad: Thank you <3 You and Koneko were so great in helping me feel better about this. ^^

@Colin: All the Nido shinies are nice. I only have one shiny female Nidoran. What about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 02:55:44 )
@Totalanimefan: I sent you a pm, sorry I think that I am gonna go take a bath, I feel like soaking I feel bored trying to relax.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 03:37:18 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: They are! And I have a shiny Nidoking, and a shiny event Nidorino with the party hat on.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 05:12:23 )

@Unicorn: thanks for the update via PM.
@Colin: I’m jelly. I wanted those party hat shinys lol I wanted the shiny party hat wurmple

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 05:13:59 )

I have an army of event Pikachu but no shiny ones. o3o

I just wanted to join the conversation. XD

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 05:20:47 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I don't have any shiny party hat Wurmples... but I DO have a Perfect Party Hat Wurmple!

@cooperationiskey: ALL THE PIKACHU.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 12:30:35 )
@Colin: Yeah I love Push. It's not even super great against a lot of things in my play group but usually if it's not hit by Fatal Push it's usually not a big enough problem to worry about. Lol. Yeah I've had both Spirit of the Labyrinth and Underworld Dreams used against me. They would be smart plays if I didn't play a million things that can remove both lol.

@Totalanimefan: Of course! What are friends for? :)

@Ava: I get you :) I could play the game for hours but then I won't want to play again if I do that, so I take my time with it lol. But I get what you're saying about career choices, I'm certainly rethinking mine as well. But hey, at the end of the day, it's all your choice. :) I'm sure you'll find your answer soon. But good luck with it until the end of the month lol. Yeah they stay dead. The guards respawn since they aren't "named" but if you kill someone with a name in Skyrim they don't come back. You can even kill characters that have minor quests attached (which I did once) so you can actually prevent yourself from completing some minor quests, just not the people involved in the main storyline. The lore is huge, and I highly recommend it. If you're more into MMO type games, there's also the Elder Scrolls MMO. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 14:38:58 )

@CooperationIsKey: sure! Do you play Pokémon go? ^^
@Ava: I agree! That was a great movie and I loved seeing the normal representation of a black teen (or should I say mixed because his mom was Lantix)
@Colin: I’m also jelly of that! I was only able to get one or two because they were so rare.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 14:39:56 )

@SorrowTheMad: I think I’m going to save what you guys said and whenever I doubt myself I’ll just read your responses. ^^
Happy Friday!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 19:37:30 )
@Totalanimefan: Great idea! :D TGIF to you too! :D

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 20:02:44 )

@Totalanimefan:
Yep, though I've been pretty lazy about it recently. Pokemon Go is the only Pokemon game I've really ever played, but I do enjoy it. :D

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 20:55:01 )

@CooperationIsKey: If you want to post your friend code, people from this thread that play could add you.
It's double catch exp right now, and then in two days in 3x and then two days from that it's 4x exp. So it's worth it to at least catch a few pokemon a day. :)

@SorrowTheMad: I got a call this morning and I was told that that liked me but wanted to go with someone who had more experience. It's totally understandable since they wouldn't have really had the time to train me.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 21:33:13 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: See, that's because you have smart plays. I ran a deck with Spirit of the Labyrinth in it, and REALLY angered people that loved to draw their decks.

And Underworld Dreams I don't see played a lot around here for some reason...

@totalanimefan: I actually hatched mine. I think I only found a couple of raids of it, but managed to hatch it.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 21:41:26 )

@Colin: Oh wow lucky! I wanted to hatch one but never did. I don't know why they made it so rare lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 21:59:52 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I have no idea, either. It was weird.

And now I am surrounded by BIDOOF!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/26 00:19:12 )

@Colin: the take over begins. I got the shiny today on my walk! I don’t think I’ve ever gotten the event shiny on the first day!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.