Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 03:12:55 )
@Totalanimefan: Maybe it's a good idea then, since you aren't sure. And you can learn lots more in the meantime :D

Yeah, long story, Diane basically doesn't think I'd be good with kids because "parents wouldn't want to leave them alone with a strange man" and she has kids there all the time. I get it I guess, but it does suck lol.

Yikes, awful bosses are awful. Sorry to hear :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 03:19:26 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah good point. I just wanted to eat fresh berries from my garden lol
I can see that, but it's dumb that society is like that. Like not every adult man is going to do something to your kids.
Thanks. I kind pretty upset when I learned that, but my husband was like you wouldn't want to work under a lady like that. And he's right but I did like the other paralegals and then the experience could have lead me to a better job. So yeah.

Speaking of, I applied to a job today for a big company for the same kind of work I did above. So I hope I get it.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 03:47:34 )
@Totalanimefan: I totally get that. Well, whatever you decide, I hope they grow amazingly for you :)

Yeah, it is kind of dumb, but like I said, I get it. It's not like pedophiles walk around with a sign, they could be anybody. So, no offense taken from her :)

Yeah, as someone who works under a lady like that and with a couple women like that, I can say you wouldn't lol. But hey, all the good vibes to you on your application. Keep the positives, you WILL get it, you WILL rock the interview :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 03:50:44 )

@SorrowTheMad: Thanks. And you know it might be for the better because we are getting a once in 17 year Cicada explosion starting next week. XD

Yeah you have a point and I get it, but I think that people are too judgmental when the real pedos are people like Matt Gaetz. (That's right, I went there on Voltra lol)

Thank you so much! I'm 3 interviews deep with no offer, so the next one should be mine! lol

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 07:26:20 )

@Totalanimefan: I think so too! I used to enjoy playing demos of games..even if it was something that I didn't get in the end, it was still fun just trying it haha. I would think that it would help in sales too but I dunno.
I agree! I try my best to only get a game if I know it's something I'll play for awhile! It's probably a good thing that I don't buy app games for my tablet lmao! They would never last..I'm always downloading and uninstalling games on it.
Oh..so you did a little cheating by looking it up online? jk! Of course lol, I do that all the time, hopefully you found it helpful!
Btw, way to go on getting dranionc dream..you styled the dress beautifully.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 12:42:43 )
@Totalanimefan: I don't think we hardly ever get cicadas here in Minnesota. I know I've heard a few over the years but maybe it's just lack of paying attention lol.

I don't blame people for being wary of strange men around their kids in non-work related environments, but it's whatever :) Even if I can't work there now I will own one someday so that's all that matters to me.

You've got this :) Dunno how you feel about using crystals to improve your life but if you have a piece of Amber laying around, they're for good luck with money and job opportunities. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 17:15:07 )

@NixieFae: It is a fun way to play on your console without paying any money lol
lol for some of them I could have figured it out, but for others I would have had no idea lol. I'm glad that the community came together to work on solving the mysteries of New Pokemon Snap.
OMG thank you <333 I wasn't sure how I wanted to use it, but I knew I wanted to use it so I went from there and came out with this lol

@SorrowTheMad: We get yearly Cicadas in DC but this one is the special one in 17 year one. So that's just great timing on my part lol
Thanks! I don't have any, but your good energy still helps me! ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 00:38:00 )
@Totalanimefan: Sounds noisy lol. Hopefully it's not too bad in terms of noise.

I'll see what I can do about sending some good energy then :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 00:57:51 )

@SorrowTheMad: I hope not. I guess I could just play music while there are here?
Thank you <3 I don't even know when I'm going to hear back from them either. The job was only posted last week.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 01:18:32 )
@Totalanimefan: I wouldn't know honestly, I've only been around them a few times lol. But I'm all for sound system wars so you play that music! :D

Of course :) Pagans such as myself believe that the universe is mutable. You can change it to your will to an extent. All it takes is lots of focus and willing it to happen. You won't like, win the lottery, but if you're asking for money you might get a raise, or a job offer or something. The trick isn't to decide how you want it to happen (IE winning the lottery to make a lot of money) but just leaving it up to the universe to decide how best to give you what you want.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 04:40:29 )

@SorrowTheMad: haha I will. I wonder what I should play that month. I’m thinking probably Lo-fi or something like that. If it’s just my music on shuffle you would hear them bewteen each song and I think that would be annoying.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 04:41:02 )

Thank you. I appreciate you sending good energy out there for me. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 14:18:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Fair enough, that makes sense. I'd probably just blare my music if it was me. The interim between songs would be mildly annoying but my music would definitely make up for it once the next song starts. :)

Of course! I don't do it for other people without permission though, people get weird about it sometimes if it isn't like, praying to the christian god specifically.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 21:07:02 )

@SorrowTheMad: yeah maybe I wouldn’t mind hearing them bewteen songs too much. I don’t know. They got pushed back from coming out this week because of a cold front we are having.
I think it’s fine. The point is well wishes for others. No matter the form. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/9 00:05:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Well glad it's a week away then lol. Cold ftw! Lol

And you're absolutely right, well wishes are good regardless of the form

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/10 00:40:11 )

@Ava: I’m sorry she said no. I think that she is just going off what she learned in university when studying for her degree.
As for the event did you have fun? ^^

@SorrowTheMad: but at the same time it’s been cold and the house has been even colder than outside. You probably think I’m crazy but it’s been a bit too cold for me lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/10 00:52:04 )
@Totalanimefan: Lol hey, everyone has their temperature tolerance. Sorry it's been too cold for you :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/10 15:33:09 )

@SorrowTheMad: This is true facts lol. I was born somewhere hot, and although I have lived here, England, and northern CA before I still like it on the warmer side. How was your weekend?

@Ava: Maybe she needs more data? Did you tell her that you went to the hospital on the meds? And how many times you went and when? Maybe should would see those aren't the right ones or something?
Also what makes you not want to be on meds? If it's too personal you don't have to ask. My parents have always been on heart meds and blood pressure meds for as long as I've been alive at least (they have heart conditions) and my grandpa was on diabetes meds. Right now I'm on meds too, but for a different reason. It sucks having to remember to take the meds everyday, but I personally don't mind it. ^^;

The event was great! I didn't have as much time as I wanted on Voltra since I was doing real life stuff with the house and I was playing Pokemon Snap a lot lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/10 21:55:00 )
@Totalanimefan: Pretty boring. Played Magic with some buddies at my local game store, went out for Mother's Day lunch with my parents and grandma and grandma's idiot boyfriend, played a few games on computer. How about yours?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/10 23:43:55 )

@SorrowTheMad: That's nice. I went to the farmers market as I tend to do every Saturday now. I rode the metro on Saturday night and the driver on my way home was a bad train driver. I felt like the train ride was so jerky. It made me feel motion sick but I was able to get off at my stop before anything happened.
On Sunday I watched the Miami Heat game. They won yay! Then I watched my husband play RE Village after dinner.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.