Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 23:04:35 )
@Totalanimefan: About a week ago. You can probably find something online about easy plants to start with, which will help you. :) They might even give some tips as to what all you might need.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 23:43:03 )

@SorrowTheMad: I bought some strawberry seeds and For-Get-Me-Not's (a flower) but I haven't gotten around to starting them because I don't have a lot of sun that enters my house. You are supposed to start them on a windowsill.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 23:54:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah, that's unfortunate. Sorry to hear that you're not able to plant them right away.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 00:09:26 )

@SorrowTheMad: Thanks. Maybe I could leave them outside but they might not make it.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 00:43:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah probably not. Poor plants :(

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 07:09:58 )

@Totalanimefan: Definitley not for what we were promised for the game itself lol. Tbh I don't think it'll ever actually get to where it should be for the game of its scale/style. The game is also supposed to have an multiplayer platform eventually but I can't see it making it any better. The other day I started playing Horizon Zero Dawn, and it's pretty fun! Been taking my focus lol

I seen that you mentioned your playing the new Pokemon snap game, are you enjoying it?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 18:03:49 )

@SorrowTheMad: Maybe I'll look up what to do, or maybe seeds don't need that much sun since they haven't sprouted yet?

@NixieFae: Yeah I think you are right. Oh that's a fun game. I watched my husband complete that one and he's looking forward to the 2nd one. The story wasn't bad either.
I am loving the New Pokemon Snap game! I loved the original but then I was like did I like it cause I was a kid, or did I actually like it? Well it turns out I actually like the game because I have 40 hours on the new one and I didn't even play yesterday lol

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 20:47:17 )

@Totalanimefan: I've been wanting to play the game, but didn't wanna buy it lol. But the playstation store put it up for free and i was like "yess I can finally try it out!" I've been enjoying it, it's pretty different from what I'm used to but that's ok. Oh wow, it sounds like you really like it, I don't think I ever played the original when I was kid, in fact I don't really remember that one that much. But from what I've seen online it looks neat! Plus I've enjoyed seeing peoples pics online as well.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 21:12:12 )

@NixieFae: I wish that it was more common for game companies to release demos. I think they really help with sales. Horizon is a different kind of game. It's cool. ^^
Yeah the original was the first game I got for my N64. I played it a lot. I joked that with this one I would probably just play it for 10 hours and drop it, but I'm really, really, liking it. I still don't have everything unlocked and I want to get better scores for the courses and for my Photodex. XD

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 21:25:14 )

@Totalanimefan: I miss the days when they would release demos for games, they rarely if ever release a demo for a game anymore. Nowadays they just expect everyone to buy it unseen. Haha! I totally get that, I've gotten games played them for like a day or so and then drop it. It's specially nice when you get a game and it really makes you wanna just keep playing it. I bet in no time you'll have the scores you want, especially if you keep playing like you are haha!

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 21:56:27 )

@NixieFae: Yeah I agree. But the demos can be a lot of fun and help you know if you want the game or not. Surely it must help with sales?
I've done that before too. I hate spending money on a game and then not liking it. You can't really get your money back. :(

Thanks! I did have to look online for some of the info. Some things take a lot of steps for you to get a shot of a pokemon in a pose. lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 23:09:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Could be that they don't need much sun, I have no idea lol. But looking it up does sound like a good idea

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 23:43:13 )

@SorrowTheMad: I asked someone on Voltra that gardens a lot. They said I need 6-8 hours of sun lol. But they also said I should freeze the seeds first so they will have better blooms. So I guess that's step one.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 23:56:36 )
@Totalanimefan: Ok, well there you go, I had no idea lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 00:00:07 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah same here. I had no idea either. I'm going to google more about the freezing part.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 00:00:32 )

How are you by the way? I've been rude and been only talking about myself. lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 00:25:23 )
@Totalanimefan: Good plan lol. It would suck if you didn't do it right and lose out on the seeds.

I'm ok. I realized today I work with a moron and my whole day was stressful because of her screw-up, but otherwise it was good. Had Braincore and got to talk with my favorite non-Ruby person there for like twenty minutes so that helped a lot. Sorry I'm always complaining lol. I just need to move the hell away from this area, start my business, move in with Ruby.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 00:32:53 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah exactly. I also feel like I'm doing it too late. I should have bought them sooner in spring so that they will be ready at the right time. Oh well I guess.

That's good. Any new news on Braincore hiring? I don't think that you are always complaining. Trust me, if I was still working in an office I'd be complaining too. I like chatting with you. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 01:00:18 )
@Totalanimefan: That could be too. You could always hold off on them until next year too.

Nah, doubt it will happen. Diane's hired a second assistant now who does work full time, so unless she gets another big boom in business, it probably won't happen. I need to have her teach me though so maybe I can just learn on my own or something, at least figure out what I need to know. I'm glad you like chatting with me though, I feel like all I do is complain lol so it's appreciated. Desk jobs suck. I can't wait to open up a Braincore of my own.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 01:37:34 )

@SorrowTheMad: True. Maybe I should. I don't know I keep going back and forth with it.

Wait they hired another assistant and it wasn't you? Was that not the type of job that you wanted?

When I had my office job before the pandemic you can bet I was complaining when I had bad days. I had this manager and she was hired but didn't know what the paralegals did. (She's a lawyer) and she had a complex about it but also thought that I didn't do anything when I was working even though I worked really hard and the lead paralegal loved me and thought that I worked hard and was quick to learn. That boss was kinda a bitch. She totally hired someone else to the team from the outside instead of giving me the role permanently. (I was a temp but I had the job for almost a year). Not even the lead paralegal knew that until the new girl was hired. We all found out in a meeting together. Yikes.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.