Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 19:21:10 )

@Totalanimefan: My reusable bag ripped this morning and I dropped my brand new laptop on the ground and it got a couple chips.. Super upset. Otherwise a good day at work. I'm in a class for the next week, we have our exam tomorrow and a capstone brief on Friday.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 19:27:19 )
@Totalanimefan: packing to move... relocate... ok. That just didn't register at all when you said that!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 19:29:19 )

Omg! I totally forgot that it's March now and we're getting new crate items!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 19:32:57 )

@Wildfire: It's ok. Some words are weird without context.
@Reanna: OMG That sucks! Do you have to get it fixed? :( Good luck on your exam~
I'm also excited for the new crates! Plus March means winter is ending!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 19:37:06 )

@Totalanimefan: For real, I can't wait until winter is over!! It's nice during November and December and then I just want it to go away.
It has some really small chips on the cover, not very noticeable, and I made them darker with a sharpie. I have accidental damage prevention so I think I can get it fixed, but I have to wait until I move back to the U.S. I'm really just mad because I haven't even had the computer for a week yet. I got it last Wednesday and it didn't even make it a week...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 19:37:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, it was just a context thing and my head is completely someplace else right now, so it just didn't make sense to me - lol! It's kinda funny though :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 20:16:50 )

@Reanna: Yeah same, and that's not even winter yet XD
Wow you really did just get it :( Hope you can get it fixed when back in the US. When will you be back?
@Wildfire: It's like when you hear the same word over and over and it does sound like a word anymore.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 20:19:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Yup, or when you're writing and the simplest word just doesn't look right somehow and now you're questioning your ability to spell! :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 20:20:21 )

@Wildfire: OMG Yes that happens to me a lot.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 20:23:33 )
LOL. I seem to go through periods where that happens more often or less often, but it's annoying when it does happen :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 20:34:26 )

@Wildfire: I wonder why our brains do this? Maybe when they are tired?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 20:39:48 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm sure that's the case for some people and in some situations but I notice the spelling thing more often when I'm really focused on something else - like writing (a paragraph, etc.), or drawing something that happens to have a word in in...

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 20:42:50 )
@totalanimefan: Yeah, it's really rough. I wish we could do more. How are you doing, by the by?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 20:47:33 )

@Wildfire: I find that when I try to think too hard about how to spell it that I forget lol
Like with where and were. Sometimes I overthink which is which. I don't know why. Didn't used to.

@Elirona: Yeah it is. Is it possible to get a new job? I'm ok. I had two interviews last week so I'm just waiting to hear back.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 20:57:29 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes, I've noticed things like that have changed over time with me too. It's sad, imo. :(

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 21:02:23 )
@totalanimefan: Oh, awesome! I hope you hear back soon!!! I've been considering looking for a new job, but I don't want to leave this one just yet. I've only been here for a year. My resume looks like shit because the last two jobs I've had I only stayed at for a year. I'm hoping to get at least 2 under my belt before quitting.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 21:06:24 )

@Totalanimefan: Nice! I love a good day of relaxing. I have more work to do tomorrow :O at least I am sleeping well lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 21:06:26 )

@Wildfire: Is staying at home all the time ruining our brains? XD
@Elirona: Yeah I feel that. When I was working retail but then wanted to switch to an office job they were like your last 3 jobs you only had for one year and I was like yeah, because I moved from the UK to the US, and then from one state to another. And I think I didn't get the job cause of it. ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 21:06:50 )

@sunny: That's good. I feel like when you are physically tired you tend to sleep better.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 21:07:59 )
@totalanimefan: Yeah, it's really shit. :( I'm sorry you didn't get that job.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.