Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Boss Rimi

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 09:42:36 )
"We will do whatever you would like to do." Aria said gently,"If you don't want to, we don't have to go out. I get to spend my free time with you, that is all that matters to me."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 10:06:40 )
"Do you really know what I want to do?" Lyle asked softly. "I want to do a lot of things but they will have to wait. I want to make you happy and keep you safe. I don't know what I would do if she were to hurt you again." he said and tucked some hair behind her ear. "You're right. Sitting in here isn't fun as you say. It's safe, but it's not entertaining. So you and I will go out into town this evening after dinner and if you just want to walk through the streets then that's what we will do. If you just want to stand there and look up at the stars, then we will do that." he whispered and kissed her forehead.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 10:14:38 )
Aria smiled and closed her eyes gently,"All I want is to spend time with you." She agreed,"If that's what you want to do, we can." She kissed his cheek gently,"I just want you to be able to relax while we are together."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 10:45:50 )
"I do want to do that." Lyle admitted, blushing lightly at the kiss. She really enjoyed kissing his cheek it seemed. The cut was still there but it had healed, only left behind a very light scar. Claudette's nails were sharper than he had thought they'd be. She hadn't always been this way though. Claudette had actually been kind and sweet when she was much younger. Now she was just money and power hungry, it was sad to think about.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 10:50:16 )
Aria had thought about it too,"I wish Claudette hadn't changed so much." She said quietly,"We use to play as children when the three of us were small."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 11:08:17 )
"Yeah, she was beautiful. My parents always told me that she was perfect for me and I always agreed. I thought we'd be something....but then she changed and then you started working for me and well yeah, everything changed." he said and ran his hands through his hair. "Now I'm depressed. I hate reminiscing sometimes." he muttered. "And no I'm not upset that I have to marry you know, I just wish Claudette wasn't so bitter about the whole thing."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 20:55:37 )
Aria nodded,"Yeah, I'm sad about that too." She said, thinking about things,"I never intended to fall in love like this. I had always hoped to be friends, of course, but I never dreamed things could ever be like this. I always had assumed it would be Claudette and not me or anyone else." She looked up at him,"But it would be hard to change things now, now when I really care about you."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 00:34:31 )
"Well it happened and you're right, there's no changing things now. It was supposed to be Claudette and I. You were supposed to just be a friend and help me find a ring for her but lucky you, you get the ring for yourself this time." Lyle looked at her and exhaled softly. "It's okay though. I'm not upset about marrying you instead." he said softly, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "I really care about you too."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 00:40:01 )
Aria smiled, leaning against him gently, glad to know that fact,"We still have some free time before dinner. Would you like to read together for a while?" She asked

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:35:12 )
Lyle's eyes lit up at the mention of reading. "Yes, I'll go and get the book from my room. You just sit here and wait for me." He excused himself and left her room, closing the door behind him and letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding as he made his way to his own room. She was a temptress and she didn't even know it. Walking into his room, Lyle looked around for the book they had been reading and when he found it, he quickly grabbed it and headed back to her room. "Got the book."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:44:19 )
Aria smiled and kissed his cheek, gently taking it from him,"Wonderful. I believe it was my turn to read, was it not?" She asked, settling back on her bed and patting the space beside her for him to sit.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:07:55 )
"I believe it was." Lyle answered then took his spot beside her on her bed and got comfortable as he listened to her read. It was always so nice to just sit in a quiet place and read with her. It wasn't an extravagant thing but it was still very special to the both of them.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:20:10 )
Aria smiled and got comfortable as well before opening the book and starting to read. She read softly, doing different voices for the characters and everything, just like they use to do as children reading together.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:36:41 )
It was always funny to hear the different voices that they could come up with when they read books together. However now it was obvious that Lyle had a tough time voicing female characters so he didn't even bother trying those anymore. Usually if a female came up, he'd motion for Aria to do the voice instead. Saying that he didn't want to ruin his perfect voice trying. Without thinking, Lyle wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder, listening to her read while waiting for dinner to be ready.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:45:41 )
Aria smiled, pausing softly to kiss his cheek gently,"I love you very much." She said softly, before going back to reading aloud for him. She loved those little instances where he loves on her, since it was something she had always wanted. It made her feel a lot better about how things were between the two of them. She hoped he knew she loved him with all her heart as much as a person could love someone.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:53:12 )
"I love you too, miss Sage." he whispered softly. He just wanted to hold her and curl up with her like this all the time. If only it was possible. It wasn't though, she had too much stuff going on and he did too. Maybe not as much as she did, but he still had things to do. They had a wedding to plan and he still needed to find her a ring and she'd have to go dress shopping eventually too. Lyle laughed softly, hearing the voices she made and quickly kissed her cheek.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 03:31:06 )
Aria smiled and continued to read softly, looking a bit startled when they were summoned for dinner. She smiled and kissed his cheek,"We can continue afterwards." She said with a stretch, having fun reading with him like that.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:05:54 )
Lyle lifted his head from her shoulder quickly when he heard the maid announce that dinner was ready. He looked at Aria and smiled, kissing her knuckles lightly. "As you wish, miss Sage." he answered and slid off of her bed to stretch then held out his arm for her to take before leading her down to the dining room where his parents were waiting and dinner was being served.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:38:19 )
Aria smiled and gently took his arm, going with him down to the dining room. She smiled at the king and queen,"Good evening, your highnesses." She said, giving a little curtsey before thanking Lyle for pulling out her chair for her.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:44:28 )
The king and queen nodded in response to Aria and noticed that the couple seemed to be in a better mood. "You two seem happy. I guess the piano playing helped?" The queen asked and smiled. "Yes, it did. We were reading after I finished though, it was nice." Lyle replied before taking his seat next to Aria. "Well your father and I are glad to see you both so happy. You two are friends, you shouldn't be fighting." she pointed out, making Lyle chuckle. "Mother, couples argue. It doesn't mean they hate each other." he countered.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.