Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Boss Rimi

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:18:52 )
Aria smiled and greeted the worker,"Hello there." She said,"I'm hoping to get a pet. Something that already has a bit of training. What would you suggest?" She looked around at all the animals there, knowing they would all get wonderful homes someday.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 04:39:25 )
The worker listened to what Aria said and nodded. "I see, well many of the animals here are already trained whether it's by the previous owners or the rescuers who work with us." She said honestly. "Are you allergic to any animal?" she asked Aria. All this time, Lyle was standing back, giving the ladies some room to chat. That, and he just wanted to be closest to the door.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 05:08:36 )
Aria smiled and shook her head,"No, Ma'am." She said. She noticed Lyle was standing as close to the door as he could. She frowned,"Lyle, you can wait outside if you prefer." She said gently,"I won't make this too long of a wait for you." She couldn't help feeling a little sad he was like this. She knew he didn't want a pet himself and didn't mind her getting one, but this was making her feel he thought otherwise.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 07:15:50 )
The woman smiled, "Well that's good. Alright, what sort of animal would you prefer? Well, would you like a big animal or a small one?" she asked. Lyle looked at Aria and raised an eyebrow when he heard her. "I'm fine. Why are you frowning?" he asked and looked at the other woman. "If memory serves me right, I recall her mentioning a fox, a kitten, or a puppy. I want her to be happy so whichever she wants, she'll get." Lyle informed the woman. "Oh, I see, well alright then. Why don't we look at the foxes first?" she suggested and motioned for them to follow her.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 18:02:44 )
Aria couldn't help to ease a little bit hearing that. As they walked into the back, she kissed his cheek quickly,"Thank you." She said softly,"For not minding too much." When they got to the area with the foxes, there was a cute little fox that looked over at her. It bounded over to her and put its little paws up against the glass, looking at her. She couldn't help but smile,"Awwww look at that cutie pie!" She smiled

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 03:00:43 )
Lyle hesitantly followed after both ladies deeper into the flurry of animals which were being loud as they passed by. When they arrived at the fox area, Lyle stood off to the side with his hands in his pockets, allowing Aria to take her time to see and choose. The worker smiled at Aria's reaction and glanced over at Lyle who's eyes were just on Aria. Bringing her attention back to Aria, the woman nodded. "He is quite adorable isn't he? It looks to me like he really likes you."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 03:38:36 )
Aria smiled,"I think so too." She said, kneeling down. She opened the door to the little enclosure and giggled as the kit jumped into her arms. She hugged him gently,"I think he's the one." She said, as the kit licked her face and snuggled against her,"I will name you.... Gambit. " She grinned. Gambit let out a foxy grin and nuzzled her more.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 06:20:36 )
"Alright, let's pay and get out of here." Lyle said as he turned and walked back out ti the front desk. The woman looked at Lyle then at Aria, "Not an animal person is he?" she asked as she took the fox kit and placed it in a box with holes then walked with Aria back to the front counter where she set the box down and told Lyle the price. The fox kit was pricey, but it didn't matter. Lyle quickly handed her the money then opened the door for Aria.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 07:30:17 )
Aria shook her head,"I'm assuming not." She said softly when the two were alone. Her heart fell when she heard to the price, which made her feel more guilty. She thanked the worker for her help and left the store, mixed feeling about everything. She was excited to have her fox, but now she wondered if she had to worry about Lyle wanting to get rid of him later.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 07:41:03 )
Lyle walked out after Aria and closed the door behind him. "Gambit huh?" he asked and noticed the look on her face, he knew something was bothering her. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked quietly as he walked back towards their horses and ran his fingers along Hades' mane. "I thought you'd be happy getting your pet that you wanted." Lyle commented honestly.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 07:57:47 )
"I am. I just feel a bit guilty. I feel guilty because he was more thn I thought he would be. I feel guilty because I couldn't have afforded it on my own." She looked over at him,"I also feel kinda bad because I could tell you might not have wanted to be in there." She went over and kissed his cheek,"I do thank you very much for coming with me and helping me get Gambit." She said

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 08:16:06 )
Listening to her, Lyle raised an eyebrow and frowned slightly. "Miss Sage, Did you want to buy this on your own?" he asked and shook his head, looking at her worriedly. "Do you not want me buying you anything? Is that what this is? Are you always going to feel like this whenever I buy you something?" he asked but wasn't sure he wanted an answer. "We can talk about this later, I wouldn't want to ruin anything. We haven't spent much time together since you started training. Let's try to have a good time before we focus on having a serious talk about this." Lyle explained with a soft sigh.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 20:42:38 )
"You know I'm not used to being spoiled like this," Aria said, wanting to try to express what she meant," It will just take some time to get used to that, to being able to get things I would like to have. All I ever usually wanted was to spend time with you. Or anything I ever wanted before didn't cost anything. I'm thankful and appreciative that you have bought Gambit for me and I really hope you know that."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 04:32:16 )
"I know you're not used to it Aria." he replied simply, turning to face her again. "I know all of this is new to you. In the end I just want you to be happy, if you don't want me buying you anything, then I won't. I wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable." he said with a simple shrug of his shoulders. "Now then, shall we head back so that you can get acquainted with your pet?" Lyle asked her.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 20:21:55 )
Aria nodded,"I don't mind if you do." She said,"I just have to get used to it a bit." She kissed his cheek and nodded before going to her horse and getting ready to go back. She made sure she had food for her new little friend as well, planning to make him a little collar at home so everyone knew he was her's. She couldn't wait to get him there so she could feed him and show him around the castle.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 00:17:36 )
Lyle's face softened at the kiss, only she could do that. He could be the angriest, but a simple kiss from Aria or even a simple touch was enough to get him to relax. He didn't need to tell her this though, she probably already knew and that's why she did this. He helped her up on her horse before getting up on his own and started to head back home with her. "So now I'll have to share you with that... It's not matter, I'll keep myself busy."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 00:37:52 )
Aria looked over at him,"Keep yourself busy?" She asked,"What do you mean?" She thought for a few moments,"You don't worry I might not have time for you now that i have Gambit, do you?" She asked after a few moments.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:07:15 )
"I don't know much about pets, but I do know that they need to be taken care of. They're like children. They need constant attention and it's going to get very close with you. Probably follow you around everywhere and demand attention from you. He is your responsibility, you'll have to take care of him whenever you're not busy with classes you know. Unless you want another person to take care of him for you." Lyle explained simply as they rode back towards the castle.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:12:23 )
Aria smiled,"I know. I think he will come to like you too." She said as they rode,"I won't be the only one spending time with him... I'm sure your mother and father may even come to like him as well. But I will always make sure to have time for him and for you, because you two are the most important things in my life. I hope you know that." She leaned over and kissed his cheek as they rode, being careful not to fall off,"So please don't worry I won't make time for you."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:59:11 )
"Right. We'll see. Keep him out of my room." Lyle instructed and tried his best to keep a serious face after she kissed his cheek again. "Don't do that again, I don't want you to fall and get hurt miss sage." he said softly as they continued riding towards the castle. When they arrived, they left their horses at the stable and Lyle ordered the stable boy to make sure the horses drank plenty of water and were fed and groomed. "Come along miss Sage." he said and started walking with Aria back to the castle, making sure to open the front door for her.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.