Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Boss Rimi

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 05:26:04 )
Aria smiled and nodded in agreement,"It was nice to read together since we hadn't had the time to in such a long time now. We plan to read a bit more after dinner."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 05:45:40 )
"Well that's sweet. I'm glad the two of you are talking again." The queen said before starting to eat her dinner. "How is the pet doing? Is it having trouble adjusting to the castle?" the king asked before taking a bite of his food. Lyle shook his head as he cut into his meal. "Fell right to sleep when it got here." he explained, making the king chuckle. "Sounds to me like it will be a good pet then. Not a mess maker." The king commented. "Yes, well I hope so. Ah yes; before I forget, are we still on for that drink father before it gets too late?" he asked.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:13:24 )
Aria started to eat quietly. If Lyle was to have a drink with his dad, she could wait for them to finish before they read a bit more. She thought about using that time to take a nice relaxing bath, get all cleaned up and into a clean nightgown for bed.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 07:13:05 )
The king looked at Lyle then at Aria before looking at Lyle again. "Of course we're still on for that drink Lyle. As long as it's not an inconvenience to your plans." he commented, meaning the book reading his son and Aria had planned. "It's fine father. Aria and I can read after. Besides, I'd like to talk to you about something." Lyle replied honestly. His mother looked at her son then smiled, guessing she had an idea of what it was he wanted to talk about. "Aria dear, so you got yourself a fox I hear." she commented.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 08:07:15 )
Aria smiled and nodded,"Yes Ma'am. I've named him Gambit and he is the cutest little thing. Such a good boy as well. I played with him for a little bit after bringing him home and he must have been tired because he went into his little bed and fell asleep. It's the cutest thing." She blushed, feeling a bit embarrassed,"I apologize if I rambled about him a bit." She said

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 09:22:01 )
The queen chuckled, "It's okay dear. I'm glad you are so excited about having a pet. You know, that's just how I talk to all my friends about Lyle here. When he was a baby he was the cutest little boy in the entire kingdom. Now he's the most handsome." she said with a smile as she sipped her drink. Lyle blushed when he heard his mother and mumbled something unintelligible under his breath then continued eating. His mother always knew how to embarrass him it seemed. Course, she didn't do so on purpose.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 09:25:46 )
Aria nodded in agreement,"He is." She said, taking a sip from her drink too,"I'm the luckiest girl in the world." She blushed lightly, realizing just how true that was. Not everyone could go from a maid to being engaged to a prince, and taking lessons on being a proper lady. She was having the life that most little girls dreamed of having. And she wouldn't want it any other way. She looked over at Lyle and smiled,"I don't think I could be any luckier even if I tried."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 10:06:35 )
Hearing Aria, he poked at his food before eating it. "Well of course he is, look who his father is." The king pointed out with a chuckle, making the queen nod and kiss his cheek which only embarassed Lyle even more. After hearing Aria's last comment, Lyle nodded because it was true. "I think I just lost my appetite." he said quietly, pushing away his plate and looking at his father. "I'll still take the drink once you have time father. If you'll excuse me." he kissed Aria's cheek and smiled softly. "Enjoy your dinner." he said quietly before standing and leaving the dining room. He was just waiting for his mother to pull out the portraits but of course she didn't because they were hanging in a room. The family room. It was where they hung the older portraits after they had the new ones painted.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 23:24:35 )
Aria finished eating soon after and excused herself before going to find him. She hoped she hadn't embarrassed him too much at dinner. When she was looking for him, she had found the family room. She smiled, seeing all the portraits of the family as Lyle grew up. She saw him as the little boy she befriended and easily could see how he grew up into the young man she fell in love with.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:41:07 )
Lyle was in his room looking out his window at the quieting world outside. Nighttime was always his favorite time because everything was just still and silent. He could finally get some peace and quiet from the busy day. Looking at the sky, he noticed that the moon was still not out, but it wouldn't be long until it was. "Silence...how lovely." he whispered to himself and crossed his arms across his chest, just enjoying the peace and quiet.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:43:44 )
Aria soon found him in his room. She smiled and walked over to him, giving him a gentle hug from behind,"Hey." She said softly, smiling a bit more,"I hope I didn't embarrass you too much at dinner."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:47:42 )
"I'm fine." Lyle replied, his eyes on the darkening sky. The moon was still not out, but a few stars started to appear which was nice. He stared at one star in particular, the north star. It was the only star he knew by name. He had wanted to learn more about the stars but there was never enough time for that. "Did you have a good dinner?" he asked.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:55:41 )
Aria nodded,"I did." She smiled, going to look outside with him,"I've been researching stars on my on when I have had a little free time." She said looking over at him,"I can always teach you what I've learned about stars sometimes if you ever wish to know. I had come to tell you that, while you are having your drink with your father, I was going to get cleaned up with a bath. You still plan to come back after for reading, right?"

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 05:05:29 )
"It's okay Aria. There's no time to be taking up a class. There are many things I need to do. Besides, I know the basics, I suppose that's good enough." Lyle explained and quickly shut the curtains. "That's fine with me, enjoy your bath and yes, we can read after." he promised and gave her a warm smile. "I'll see you later then. Go on, enjoy your bath and take as long as you want. No need to rush for me." With that, he gave her a quick kiss in the cheek and walked out of his room with her before excusing himself and going to find his father.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 05:17:05 )
She quickly kissed his cheek too before letting him go. She headed back to her own room and into it, closing the door behind her. She went over to the door to her bathroom and stepped inside after grabbing a simple nightgown and her robe to change into afterwards. She was going to relax and soak for a while, and get all cleaned up for lessons the next day.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 06:02:50 )
Lyle descended the stairs and headed over to the study, having a feeling his father would be in there. That's usually where his parents would go to focus on work. However, he could hear his mother humming from outside, she was probably watering the garden or something, he didn't know. Lyle reached the study door and knocked. When he heard his father, he walked inside and closed the door behind him. "There you are, was starting to think you wouldn't show." his father said honestly as he poured both of them a drink. "Was thinking deeply is all." Lyle said, taking his seat and his drink. "About?" his father asked.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 06:26:03 )
Aria filled the tub up with warm, soapy water. She washed her hair gently and relaxed for a while, her mind full of thoughts about how the day had gone. How she was happy she was able to spend time with Lyle and how much she loved him and Gambit with all her heart. She closed her eyes, lost in thought about the next few days of classes before her next free day.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 07:57:38 )
"About all the things that need to get done." Lyle answered quietly. "Father, on top of the uh..wedding preparations I was hoping I could help you out with work maybe?" he suggested. His father raised an eyebrow when he heard what Lyle said. "You want to help?" he asked his son who nodded. "I see. Well if you want to be kept busy I'll be sure to do just that. There are many papers that need to be looked over and signed. We also need to look over our treasury and check the balances." he explained. This was news to Lyle. "Check the balances? What...we have so much money father, why do we need to worry about how much is left?" Lyle asked. His father sighed and took a sip of his drink then smiled at his son. "We may have all this money Lyle, but that does not mean we can spend it on whatever we want. We have to really make sure we spend it responsibly. I may have to raise the taxes by two percent. It seems that the working class is earning much more, giving us a right to raise the taxes just a smidge."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 21:27:39 )
After the long, relaxing bath, Aria got out, thoroughly dried off, and changed into her nightgown before pulling on a warm robe. She then went back into her room and sat at her dressing table to brush out her hair and tie it in a loose ponytail, the same she always did before going to bed. She then moved over to pick up the book, waiting for Lyle to come up.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 06:02:06 )
Hearing what his father said, Lyle sipped at his drink and thought about it carefully. "So...does this mean I can't spoil Aria?" he asked. His father laughed, "You can Lyle, it's fine. Try not to worry about it, we're fine. As you said, we have so much money after all." his father reminded with a smirk then he snapped his fingers and looked at Lyle. "Ah yes before I forget, try to dress very nicely tomorrow. Your mother has invited the portrait maker to paint our family portrait." his father informed. "Tomorrow?" Lyle asked, finishing his drink. His father nodded. "They didn't say what time they'd show up so I'd dress properly after waking up." his father hinted. "I see, very well then. I'll keep that in mind. Have a goodnight father, this was fun." Lyle excused himself and then headed up the stairs to Aria's room and knocked on her door.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.