Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Boss Rimi

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 05:47:28 )
Aria nodded, smiling at him as they started to dance, letting him lead,"It's just so unbelievable in the best way." Aria said softly,"I almost hope this isn't a dream. If it is... I don't ever want to wake up. I don't think I could ever be happier." She nodded when he continued to talk,"I'd have stayed as long as you wanted me here." She smiled,"You mean way too much to me to just leave."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:23:21 )
Lyle chuckled, listening to her, "You're doing great by the way." he commented honestly. "I assure you this is no dream. If it were, I'm certain you would have woken up after being attacked today." Lyle pointed out. If that were the case, it wouldn't be a dream. It would be a nightmare. Parties were always a nightmare for him though. He knew parties were a staple in his life and he thought he'd be used to them by now but he obviously wasn't. He just thought it was a waste of time. So many people he wouldn't talk to, a bunch of unnecessary noise. He smiled at her last comment, trying not to blush again. "You mean the world to me, Miss Sage. I hope you are prepared to be spoiled."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:31:25 )
Aria smiled,"That will be a wonderful change." She said as they continued to dance,"I just hope I won't be a disappointment to your parents or my new teachers." She was a bit nervous about all the things she would have to learn, but she was excited about it all as well." After dancing for a while, Aria gently pulled Lyle outside onto one of the patios to get some air, as it was getting really warm inside for her,"This has just been an incredible evening." She said softly, unable to keep herself from leaning against him gently,"I...I really do care about you. Very much. Even if you weren't a prince."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:10:56 )
Okay, so she was fine with being spoiled? Good, Lyle didn't take no for an answer. Listening to her concerns, he leaned in and kissed her forehead softly. "I wouldn't worry about that, I'm sure you'll do fine. My parents will get you only the very best instructors and as long as you pay attention you'll do fine. Besides, you have a whole year to practice, so no pressure." he explained as they continued dancing. This was nice, way better than having to dance with Claudette. After a while, Aria pulled him outside to the patio and Lyle quickly glanced back at his parents who were busy drinking wine and chatting with friends. Looking out at the greenery that surrounded his home, he felt her lean against him and so his arms wrapped around her gently, holding her close against him. He took hold of her hands and brought one up to his lips, kissing it softly. "It's been full of surprises." he said quietly, just enjoying the slight breeze as it messed up his hair. "Is that true?" he asked with a smirk.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:23:14 )
Aria nodded,"Of course it is. I just wanted to say so early, because I know how much some of the other maids love to gossip and I don't want them making you feel I only want you so I could be a princess. It was never anything like that." She looked up at him,"I just don't want there being any mistake that I love you because of who you are and not because of what you are." She leaned against him and closed her eyes gently, just happy to be standing out in the lovely evening breeze with him,

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:46:16 )
Lyle sighed softly and looked down at her, "You really think I'd be interested in the gossip of my workers?" he asked her. "I love you Aria..." he started then looked back out at the view. "I trust that your intentions are pure. You're after me, not my possessions and it's refreshing to know that. You're not that kind of person that is power hungry. You're not like the other girls." Lyle commented softly. She needed to trust him if this was going to work out. After all, trust and communication were key in any sort of relationship. Especially in an engagement.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:50:11 )
Aria nodded quietly,"I'm glad to know that." She said softly,"I do trust that, and I do trust you. I just know people like to talk." She smiled and kissed his cheek gently,"I could just stand out here like this with you forever~" She said softly

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:07:54 )
"Let the people talk Aria. You, my parents and I know the truth and that's enough for me. Let it be enough for you too. You musn't worry so much about what other people say. Well let me rephrase that... You shouldn't worry about what people say about this arrangement. They don't know you, and they don't know our history. To me, you're perfect just as you are." he said and laughed softly. "Well enjoy it while you can, because starting tomorrow I'm afraid I won't see you very much." He informed honestly.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:10:01 )
Aria looked over and frowned,"Really? You think lessons will really take up that much time?" She asked sadly. She really didn't like the sound of that, as she was hoping they would be able to spend time together now that she didn't have to be a maid anymore.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:23:24 )
"Well, I don't know how training for women goes. For me it was intense but I didn't really mind it because I grew up being trained pretty much. I fear that you might have more trouble adjusting to it but I am sure that you'll do just fine." Lyle explained then thought for a moment. "I could always check in on you from time to time. Or I can sit in and watch you; and before you ask, no I won't get in trouble. I'm the prince and I can sit in and watch you if I want to. I can even demand you get a break if I feel like it." he said and chuckled. "You are one lucky lady Aria."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:27:24 )
Aria smiled and hugged him gently,"I knew that just for being able to come here and work for you as long as I have." She said softly, closing her eyes,"I'm just lucky that you love me as much as I love you." She smiled and looked back towards the party,"It is getting late, it looks like people are leaving. Should we head back inside?" She asked him gently

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:38:10 )
Lyle couldn't help but laugh, genuinely happy to hear her say that. "I love you so much Aria, never forget that." Glancing back at the party, she was right. "Yes, I suppose we should. It would be rude not to." he admitted. Fixing his hair quickly, he held out his arm for her to take and then led her back inside, making sure to be polite and thank the guests for coming. "Wonderful party as always, we look forward to the next one." A woman said. Lyle managed to smile and nod, "So do I, thank you for coming." he said politely. Once the woman left, his smile vanished. He looked relieved that the party was over. Maybe now he could really enjoy some alone time with Aria. Picking up her hand, he examined her ring finger then looked at her. "Miss Sage, what's your ring size?" he asked.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 18:44:36 )
Aria smiled and let him lead the way back inside. She looked over at Lyle and smiled,"Size 7." She said, looking down at her fingers,"I have skinny fingers." She giggled before leaning over and hugging him gently, "Well, since the party is over, I should go and change. I also should move my things from the maid's quarters since I won't be a maid anymore. After that, if you're not too tired, I can come sit with you and read for a while?"

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 00:07:35 )
Lyle made a mental note of this information and hugged her back, lightly stroking her hair. "If you need any help, just let me know. I mean for moving, not for changing." he said then thought for a moment. It was getting late and they all needed to get some sleep, but some reading wouldn't hurt. "Alright then, we can read for a while. Not too long though, it's late." he replied and let her go. "Off you go, I need to speak with my parents." Lyle commented.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 02:05:26 )
Aria nodded. She kissed his cheek and went to the maids quarters to change out of her dress and to put on another dress, a simple one for whatever. After changing, she started to pack up her few belongings, wondering where her new room would be.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 04:24:12 )
"It's always a shame when the parties end." The queen said softly then she remembered something. "Oh! I should go show Aria her new room. Be right back." with that, the queen left to find Aria and when she did, she motioned for the girl to follow her. They walked down the halls until reaching a door which the queen opened for her. "Here is your new room. I hope you like it." she said. The room was beautiful. Filled with lavish furniture needed in a room and a large bed just begging to be slept on. "I'll let you get comfortable. Don't stay up late, you have a busy day tomorrow." She said with a smile before turning and leaving her there.

"I'll have to start looking at rings for Aria. I need to find one that's perfect." Lyle said to his father as he crossed his arms across his chest. "You don't need to rush into this Lyle. You have a year. Take some time to actually spend time with her." His father suggested. Lyle knew his father had a point, maybe the ring could actually wait a few days, it wasn't like there was actually any rush. Besides, he'd rather spend time with her than go out shopping anyway. "Yes...I suppose you're right." Lyle answered.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 04:31:47 )
Aria smiled and followed along behind the Queen. She let out a soft gasp of amazement when she saw the beautiful room that would now become hers. She listened to the Queen's words and thanked her before starting to put things away, hanging up the few dresses she owned and putting a few books on a large bookshelf in the room. She knew Lyle had many more, plus they could always go into town some day to get more.

After making sure she had all of her things put away, she went to go find Lyle. Before heading to his room,
she stopped at the large library to see if she could find anything new for them to read that evening. They had read most, if not all of the books there in the library in the few years she had been his maid. It was something that had brought them closer together. She smiled when she found his old favorite, the first book she ever read with him. She grabbed it and headed to his room, hoping he would be there.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 04:45:31 )
"Excuse me, it's late and I promised Aria we could read a bit before bed." Lyle explained. His father nodded. "Oh, she's in her new room dear, perhaps sleeping but you can go check if you'd like." His mother said then told him which room was hers. Nodding, Lyle gave his mother a kiss on the cheek only to have her kiss his un injured cheek in return. It was sweet, but it was emberassing when she would do that in front of other people. "Goodnight mother, father." Lyle left his parents who instructed the servants to clean the place up then headed to their own room to sleep.

As Lyle walked towards Aria's new room, he wondered if she would like it. He also couldn't help but wonder what kind of ring she would prefer. Solid gold? What could be better right? With a large diamond. Yes, that sounded very nice and surely she'd love that. Since he was deep in thought, he didn't really notice where he was going and accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh I've very sorry. I-" he looked over and saw it was Aria. "I thought you were in your new room? Did you not like it?" he asked then noticed she had a book with her. "Already chose the book to read?" he asked with a smirk as he helped her up.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 04:52:05 )
Aria was startled when she literally bumped into Lyle. She smiled,"I love it very much." She said when he asked about the room,"But I already promised to read with you this evening, so going to bed can wait for a little while." When he had mentioned the book in her hands she smiled and nodded, handing it to him,"I thought this one would be a good one to do this evening." She said with a smile.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:07:02 )
Lyle was glad that she liked her room, he could only imagine what it looked like. Much nicer that was she was previously used to. "I appreciate wanting to read, but if you're tired you should get some sleep. You do have a busy day tomorrow." he pointed out. However, he knew Aria wouldn't sleep until they read together first. He took the book she handed over and smiled when he saw what book it was. The very first book they ever read together. "How appropriate." he admitted quietly. "Very well then, let's read." he said and led her to his room; it was the only place they ever actually read in.

Lyle opened the door for her and then closed it behind them. He led her to his bed where he sat down and pat the spot next to him for her to sit down as well. Once she did and once they were both comfortable, he read the title of the book quietly then opened up to the first chapter where he began to read aloud but quietly so that he wouldn't disturb anyone in the castle. This book brought back many memories. He remembered how surprised they both were when they realized that they both had a passion for books. It was nice.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.