Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Boss Rimi

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 06:47:22 )
Aria hopped off her bed and quickly answered the door. She smiled,"Hello, sweetie." She said, kissing his cheek gently,"Did you have a nice conversation with your father?" She moved over to the bed so he could join her, pulling out their book.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:20:47 )
Lyle frowned, "Sweetie? Really?" he asked. "Do I have to call you dear now?" Lyle raised an eyebrow and walked into her room. "Yes I did. I don't usually stay up and converse with my father but it was nice. I learned something today. We're raising taxes!" he said and smiled softly. "Well my father is. I'm just going to start helping with the paperwork." Lyle explained, sitting beside her.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:32:13 )
Aria looked taken aback at his reaction at being called sweetie. The smile she had quickly fell,"No... you don't..." She said quietly,"I didn't realize you'd take offense... I won't call you that again..." She nodded at his next words,"I see. That's good, that will lessen some of the workload for him. That's very kind of you." She opened the book and started to look for where they had left off.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:43:48 )
"It's not that I'm offended, it just caught me off guard. You never called me that before, I assumed that's something you called someone you were married to." Lyle explained and brushed some hair away from his face. "Although, I never hear my parents call each other sweetie." he commented, looking like he was really thinking hard about this. "Hmm? Oh, yeah. Well I just thought I'd help and keep myself busy since you'll be busy with classes tomorrow."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:48:40 )
Aria smiled and kissed his cheek gently,"I was worried I upset you." She said, feeling silly,"I can't wait to finish with these lessons. Then I would have a little more time with you."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 08:01:01 )
"It just feels off I suppose." Lyle said quietly. When she mentioned having more time to spend with him after the lessons were finished, Lyle chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "Well now, I wouldn't be so certain about that. By the time you're all done with classes, I might end up being too busy with helping my father so we'll be in the same predicament." he pointed out honestly. "No worries, I'll make time for you."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 08:06:34 )
Aria smiled and nodded,"I know you would." She smiled,"Even if it's just reading in the evenings."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 08:44:05 )
"Oh? So confident already?" Lyle noted and shook his head. He got himself comfortable and listened to her read for them. Maybe this is all they'd be able to do. Maybe he'd be too busy to even do that though. What if he was too tired to read? Well then he was sure she'd understand and they could always just read another time.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 20:10:16 )
She kissed his cheek and started to read, doing the voices like she did before. She knew there would be times they couldn't see each other like this, and she did understand that. But she was going to enjoy any time she could spend with him.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 05:31:48 )
Lyle relaxed as he listened to Aria read softly. She had such a relaxing reading voice, it could lull anyone to sleep really. He listened to her for quite a while before taking the book from her and closing it. "Alright, it's late now and you need to get some sleep. You resume classes in the morning." he reminded and kissed her hands.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 05:37:23 )
She let out a soft yawn and nodded,"You're right." She said. She leaned over and hugged him gently,"Well I'm glad I got to spend time with you today." She said gently.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 05:56:59 )
Lyle hugged her back and smiled, listening to her. "Yeah, it was nice being able to spend time with you. Don't worry, I'll be sure to drop in tomorrow and check on you. I'm sure your teachers will only have good things to say right?" he asked and laughed softly. "No pressure though." Lyle added and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight and sweet dreams miss Sage. Until tomorrow, don't miss me too much." he said, getting up off her bed and heading to her door.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 06:06:19 )
Aria kissed his cheek gently,"Goodnight, Lyle. See you in the morning. At least for breakfast." She giggled and when he left, she closed the door and let out another yawn. She went back over to her bed, setting the book on the bedside table. She crawled into bed and turned out the light.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 07:06:55 )
Lyle smiled tiredly as he walked back to his room and closed the door behind him. He grabbed his sleepwear and then walked into the bathroom where he took a bath. Once he was finished, he drained the water and stepped out to dry off and get dressed. Lyle brushed his teeth as was habit and then tossed the dirty laundry in the basket then shut off the lights and crawled into bed, falling to sleep instantly.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 09:06:29 )
After closing her eyes, Aria felt Gambit climb up onto her bed. She pulled her kit close and he snuggled against her before they both fell asleep.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 01:54:44 )
The following morning, Lyle sat up in bed and remembered what his father had said about the family portrait. He slid out of bed and walked into the bathroom where he washed his face then he walked back to his room and looked through his outfits. What did he want to wear today?

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 08:54:03 )
Aria had woken up early, remembering that her classes would start up again after breakfast. She got up out of bed and stretched before changing into one of her nice dresses, She sat at her dressing table and hummed softly as she took her hair out of it's ponytail and started to brush it gently. To put it in a different style, she decided to lightly braid it to keep it all from becoming a mess later on in the day. After finishing her hair and getting cleaned up, she left her room and hurried downstairs for breakfast.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 09:06:57 )
Lyle decided on wearing royal purple today and when he was dressed, he took a look at himself in the mirror and spent a bit too long on making sure his hair looked perfect before opening his door and heading down the stairs, taking his time. The queen was already in the kitchen making sure that breakfast was being finished up. "Coffee, don't forget the Prince's cup of coffee and the King's as well." she reminded. She looked absolutely stunning as always, her long hair was tied back loosely and styled into a long loose braid.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 21:31:17 )
Soon, Aria entered the dining room as well,"Good morning, everyone." She said with a curtsey like it was customary to,"I hope your highnesses slept well." She smiled when she saw Lyle and carefully kissed his cheek, as not to mess up anything,"You look very handsome this morning." She smiled. She couldn't wait to see when their portrait was finished.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 04:44:11 )
The queen walked out of the kitchen and into the large dining room, smiling when she saw Aria. "Good morning dear. We slept just fine. I hope you got plenty of sleep, you're going to be really busy today with classes." she said and looked at Lyle as he arrived. "Thank you, I always do." Lyle muttered tiredly and looked around for his coffee which after a while of waiting, was brought out to both him and his father. "Don't you look happy." The queen noted with a chuckle. Lyle smiled apologetically and after kissing Aria's cheek, he went over and gave his mother a kiss on the cheek as well. "I'm just tired is all, mother. You know I'm a mess without my morning coffee." he replied honestly.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.