Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Boss Rimi

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 01:53:57 )
Aria let out a soft sigh, no longer wanting her breakfast. She excused herself and left the dining room, going up to her room. She'd go alone to get her pet, she decided, that way, she would always at least have some company. She made sure she looked alright and grabbed her traveling cloak. She put it on and then left, heading towards the stables to get her horse.

When she entered, she walked over to the very end of the stables, where her gorgeous brown Clydesdale, Shayla, was waiting for her,"Hey, beautiful." She said as her horse neighed to her happily. Aria smiled and hugged her gently,"Let's get you ready to go into town." She smiled, brushing her gently

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 02:10:12 )
Lyle lightly pinched the bridge of his nose and excused himself before walking off after her. He walked to the stables and saw her there brushing her horse. "I said we would talk about it Aria." he said seriously. "However it's clear you don't want to talk, fine at least listen to what I have to say. I don't care if you get a pet or not. As long as you are happy, that's what matters. If you'll be taking care of it properly then go ahead and get whatever pet you want, I'm not opposed to it. Ride safely." he said then looked over at Hades, his horse and smiled softly before walking back towards the castle. He could take a hint. If she wanted to be alone then fine. They weren't exactly engaged yet so he didn't have to be with her always.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 02:14:26 )
Aria gently grabbed his hand to stop him,"I was only upset because I was hoping you would come with me to pick one out." She said softly,"I didn't want to impose if you were busy. I wanted to use this as a chance to spend time with you. I didn't mean for it to come out the way it seemed to. I'm sorry." She leaned over and kissed his cheek gently before letting him go,"I would still like for you to come with me, but only if it's not a bother." She said

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 02:24:42 )
Lyle looked at her with his purple eyes and one hand in his pocket as he listened to what she had to say. "I never once said that I wouldn't accompany you to pick your pet." he said seriously. "Please don't start making it seem like I didn't want to spend time with you. I had already said I would go with you, what makes you think I'd be to busy? If I was busy I would have said so from the start. Aria....you need to trust me when I say something to you. If I can't spend time with you, believe me that I would let you know." he said and exhaled softly. "If that's what you wish, miss Sage." he said, walking over to Hades and getting him ready to go out.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 02:28:47 )
Aria smiled and nodded, kissing his cheek before going and finishing with her horse, getting her saddled up and ready to go. She looked over at Lyle,"I'm really excited about going into town today." she said

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 02:34:41 )
Lyle blushed softly but remained focused on what he was doing. "Really? Why is that?" he asked her as he finished up getting Hades then looked over at Aria and helped her up onto her horse. "Is it because you'll be getting a pet today?" he asked her, walking back to Hades and running his fingers through the horse's long dark hair. "Be good today Hades." he said quietly before getting up on Hades and looking at Aria.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:04:55 )
Aria smiled,"Somewhat." She said as they started riding towards town at a slight trot,"I'm mainly excited because I'll get to spend some time with you today." She had really missed him while she had all those classes. Even the days he was able to sit in, she didn't get to say much to him, other than giving him a hug or kiss when she could. She hoped they could spend some time in town today together for a little bit since she didn't see him as often anymore. She knew that would change after classes ended, however.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:32:07 )
Lyle laughed when he heard her and followed right beside her. His hands holding the reins properly and his eyes focused on looking straight ahead. "Right, how could I have forgotten that little detail?" Lyle asked and shook his head. "Anyone would be excited to spend any amount of time with me and soon enough many people will. You know, all the responsibilities that I'll have to deal with once my father decides I should start helping him out with things." he explained seriously. "You are a lucky lady miss sage. Very lucky indeed."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:56:28 )
Aria giggled and nodded,"Don't I know it." She said with a smile, as they continued on their way to town,"I can't believe lessons are almost over. I hope I haven't disappointed anyone." She had always done her best and if she made mistakes she was quick to correct them.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:55:22 )
Lyle smiled softly, he was always a serious man so he didn't smile very often. Aria however, always managed to get him to smile somehow. "You've come a long way miss sage. My parents and I are proud of you. I personally am impressed." Lyle started. "I know that the royal ways aren't easy to master. Many people would have complained about it long ago after they saw just how hard it is. At least now you can truly see that we don't have it as easy as people like to think that we do." he said and chuckled softly. "You were slouching at the table. It was a very slight slouch when you got upset. People won't see it, but to the trained eye, it was obvious. Don't worry though, if we were disappointed in you we'd be sure to let you know." Lyle assured. His parents were kind but others wouldn't be. If anyone else of the people in his social circle noticed her slouching even the slightest bit, they'd point it out without mercy.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 22:07:43 )
Aria nodded, making a note to watch her posture next time she was unhappy about something. She smiled,"Thank you for letting me know." She said,"I had a feeling it might have been a little off this morning, but other than that I had hoped I did alright." As they continued towards town she looked over at him again,"I never thought you guys had it that easy." She admitted,"I remember you grumbling to me quietly after your classes when we were younger."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 05:47:27 )
Lyle nodded, "You're very welcome miss sage." he said quietly as they headed into town. "Aside from that, you did fine. I'm sure it won't happen again." he added with a polite smile. His hands remained on the reins of his horse while he listened to Aria mention how he behaved during his classes. "I'm just glad I finished them all. Sometimes I actually miss it. I miss being busy, but I wouldn't even know what class to take at this point. I know how to behave, how to talk, walk, dress, eat. I don't really need to attend any classes."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 05:55:22 )
Aria smiled and nodded, agreeing with him,"I wouldn't mind learning about other things, maybe art or writting." She said, thinking a bit about it,"I would love to take singing lessons at one point, but I think there is way too much going on for that right now. That and I'm not that confident in my singing abilities just yet."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:29:12 )
"I remember I was pretty much forced to take piano lessons. I don't even play the piano anymore though...but I probably should. I mean, if I know how to play, I might as well play. Can't let that time spent in that class go to waste." Lyle commented. He didn't think he had heard her sing before but if she really wanted to then he didn't see why she couldn't. "If you really want some singing lessons, I'm sure that you can get them. You'll do fine I'm sure, don't talk yourself out of doing something you really love. All the best singers had to get lessons at one point. That doesn't mean they're bad."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:44:49 )
Aria smiled and nodded,"Maybe I will." She said thoughtfully,"After all the other lessons are finished. There wouldn't be enough time now, I'm sure of that." Soon they had arrived at the small animal sanctuary Aria had intended to visit,"There it is." She smiled, hoping to find her new little friend there.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:34:20 )
Upon seeing the animal shop, Lyle already felt uncomfortable. He was not used to change. Well he was, but this was different and he wasn't sure how it would end. "So...what animal are you bringing back home?" he asked as he hopped off his horse and helped Aria off as well. "You can get whatever you want, I don't care as long as you're happy and can take care of it."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:37:27 )
Aria noticed his discomfort and hugged him gently,"Are you sure you are okay with this? I don't want to bring home something that might annoy you." She murmured, looking about worried.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:42:40 )
Lyle exhaled slowly and nodded, looking at her. "I'm sure. You want a pet and I'm not going to stand in your way of getting one. I just hope it doesn't make a mess or ruin the furniture. Although, I guess my parents can always just have the stuff easily replaced. Money is of not issue with us after all." he said with a smirk. "You didn't answer my question though." he pointed out seriously.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 20:43:48 )
"I'm not really sure what I want to get just yet." Aria said,"I think either a kitten or a puppy. But that's all I know so far." She looked thoughtful as she headed towards the shelter, wondering which she would end up going for. Maybe if she found a pair that were trained and very good, maybe she would get one of each. But she worried that would upset the King and Queen so he probably wouldn't do that unless Lyle got attached to a pet while they were there.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:41:13 )
"I thought you wanted a fox?" Lyle commented, crossing his arms across his chest as he followed Aria to the shelter. He held the door open for her as he was supposed to and then walked inside after she did; letting the door close behind them. Different animal sounds greeted them as they walked inside and the worker at the counter smiled warmly at them. The smell of animal food made his stomach churn, it was not a nice smell at all and he had to do his best not to make a face.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.