Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Boss Rimi

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:12:42 )
Aria let out a sigh and she turned her attention to her little fox kit, gently taking him out of the box while keeping his other supplies, like food and a couple toys, inside. She held him gently as he snuggled against her,"Let's get you inside and all situated." She said with a smile, thanking Lyle when he opened the door for her. After going inside, she headed upstairs to her room, wanting to get the little guy some food and water.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:29:07 )
Lyle closed the door behind them and walked to the study where his parents where having a conversation about financial matters. "Oh you've returned? What did you end up getting?" his mother asked. "I didn't get anything, she got herself a fox." he said as he closed the door and took a seat. "A fox mother. I mean, is it even legal to own a fox? I thought she'd want a cat or a dog." he commented. "You didn't get anything for yourself?" his father asked and Lyle shook his head. "I don't want a pet father. I wouldn't have the time to look after it. Well then, she'll be taking care of her pet and I shall go back to play the piano. Hopefully I still can." His mother smiled. "It's been years since you played it, but I look forward to hearing you. Go on now, have fun dear." Lyle nodded and kissed his mother's cheek before excusing himself and heading to the grand ballroom where his piano waited for him.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:34:36 )
Aria got Gambit all set up with his little bed, his food and his water bowl. She watched as he curled up into his bed and fell asleep. She sighed and sank onto her own bed, lying on it with her eyes closed. Everything seemed to change since she had asked for her pet. Lyle seemed to be more uptight about things then he had been before. It made her sad that she felt this way, and she knew if she mentioned it to him, it would just make things worse. 'Is this a sign that things aren't going to end well?' She thought to herself, 'Am I just being too sensitive about things?' Trying to figure all this out made her head hurt. She curled up in bed and closed her eyes, feeling quiet tears drip down her face.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:40:20 )
He closed the large double doors behind him and walked up to his piano before sitting down and lightly running his hands along the keys lightly. He didn't think he could play it, it had been so long since he last sat down and played. Right now he needed it though. He needed to unwind, to clear his mind. At least Aria was happy. Snapping out of his thoughts, he looked down at the keys and slowly started a practice run, just to get a feel for the keys and the sounds again before actually starting to play a song.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:46:15 )
Aria could hear the music from the grand ballroom and almost wanted to go and see who was playing. She stopped herself when she realized it must have been Lyle. She stayed where she was, not wanting to bother him. Lately, she felt like nothing but a bother to him anyways. She stayed in bed, glad that she was off from lessons today and could just lie there and do nothing in peace. After a while, she got up and pulled out a small diary she had received as a gift from one of her teachers. She decided to write in it, writting down her frustrations, things she wished she could say without hurting anyone, just to get them out. She wrote about how much she loved Lyle, and how she was afraid things were changing. She knew no one would ever hear these words, but at least getting them out made her feel better. She wrote for a little while longer before putting it in her bedside drawer before checking on Gambit, who was still fast asleep.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:00:49 )
The song being played was his favorite one to play. It was so complicated and had taken him so long to master it was a surprise he still knew how to play it. Perhaps it was because it was the one song that was special to him for no real reason. It was just a song filled with many emotions at once. Sadness, confusion, curiosity and anger. Yet playing it brought him peace and happiness. His parents could hear the music being played and the queen smiled. "He still knows how to play, good for him. I worry though, do you think he's angry?" she asked her husband who sighed softly and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know love. All I know is that if something is bothering him he'll talk about it when he feels comfortable doing so. He's always been this way ever since he was a child. Kept his feelings bottled up inside. I think it's because he's afraid of disappointing us." The king explained as he looked through some papers.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:40:46 )
Aria had listened to him play from her room. She knew he would be as wonderful as he always was when he played and was glad that the long pause between playing hadn't seemed to make him too rusty. She rested her head on her pillow and closed her eyes.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:46:46 )
Slowly coming to an end, Lyle let out a soft sigh of relief and rested his hands on his lap as he looked around the vast room. He could still play another song since it was still day outside but he wanted to check in on Aria. She was probably playing with her pet since she didn't have classes today. Lyle made his way out of the ballroom and walked up the stairs towards her room. When he reached her room he carefully knocked on her door and waited.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 05:08:27 )
Aria heard a knock and got up, carefully making sure she still looked alright before answering the door. She saw it was Lyle and smiled,"Hello." She said, letting him in,"Finished playing the piano already?"

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 05:38:03 )
Lyle smirked, "I could always go back and keep practicing if you'd rather be alone." he answered and thanked her before walking into her room. He noticed Gambit was sleeping which was surprising. "Sleeping already I see." he noted then looked back at Aria. "Are you okay Aria?" he asked and sat at the edge of her bed, motioning for her to sit beside him.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 06:08:08 )
Aria nodded,"Yeah, he must have been played out by the time we picked him up." She said, smiling at the sleeping little one before looking at him as he spoke some more,"Yeah." She said,"I'm alright." she sat next to him,"I'm sorry if I've caused you any frustration today. I was happy to be able to spend some time with you while we both had a free day to do so." She leaned over and hugged him gently, a quick one.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 06:32:59 )
Lyle watched her as she spoke and raised an eyebrow at the hug. If that's what you could even call that. "That was the quickest hug I've ever gotten." he commented and looked at her seriously. "Can you honestly look at me and tell me you are perfectly fine?" he asked. "I'm sorry for asking but...it just seems like you're holding something back. If you don't want to talk about it that's fine. Yes it was nice spending time together, I'm assuming tomorrow you start up classes again don't you?" Lyle chuckled. Yes she'd be very busy after today with classes, they needed to make the best of today.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 06:36:59 )
Aria looked at him in the eye, as serious as she could be,"I'm fine." She said with a soft smile,"Don't worry about me." She kissed his cheek and hugged him again, giving him a proper hug this time.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 06:48:57 )
Lyle hugged her back and kissed the back of her hand. "I will always worry about you Aria. Even though I never show it, I always worry about you. Ever since what Claudette did, I worry she'll do something worse next time. Of course she can't though, she's not allowed near the castle anymore." he explained and just held her close to him. He'd rather be out in the town spoiling her with gifts but he figured this would be fine too.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 06:57:28 )
Aria smiled and snuggled against him, just happy to be held by him right now,"I hope I don't sound silly for this, but I love just sitting here with you like this." She admitted quietly,"We could always go out for the evening if you prefer. I can have someone watch over Gambit while we go out. It would be fun, too." She kissed his cheek gently,"We can do anything you like." She smiled.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:20:40 )
Lyle smiled, hearing her. "You do?" he asked quietly and listened to her suggestion. It would be nice to have her all to himself for the evening, but he didn't think it would be fair to keep her away from her pet, Gambit. "That does sound very tempting, but I can't keep you away from Gambit. That wouldn't be very nice." he whispered and kissed her knuckles one by one softly. It was easy to see just how much he really liked her. "Besides, I don't want to make you uncomfortable with gifts. So I'll hold back on the urge to go out and buy you the world."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:44:08 )
Aria smiled,"I don't see Gambit waking up anytime soon." She said gently, kissing his cheek,"Are you sure you don't want to go out? I think it would be okay. He will probably sleep most of the time anyways. The worker at the store even said he should be sleeping good tonight."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 08:03:58 )
Lyle smiled at the kiss. It was those simple innocent kisses that always got to him. "Are you sure you want to head outside? In the dark? What if she pops up out of nowhere like a witch in the night?" he asked and frowned. He really didn't ever want to deal with Claudette, he was afraid of what he'd do to her if she hurt Aria again. Last time she got lucky because they were surrounded by people but outside it was no one's territory.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 08:08:07 )
Aria looked at him, gently putting her hand to his cheek,"We can't live in fear of going out, Lyle." She said gently,"I know you only worry about my safety but it's no fun to just sit in the castle all the time. " She smiled and moved her hand,"I think as long as we are careful, it will be alright. Besides, we don't live too far from town. And it's still a fairly active town even in the evening."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 09:00:41 )
Lyle sighed, "You make it seem like I don't already know that Aria. I've lived here all my life. I know what it's like just to sit inside the castle and do nothing. I thought it was boring too but that's what the classes are for, to keep you busy." he explained and gave up, it seemed she was insistent on going outside and he wasn't going to argue with her. "Very well then, if that is what you wish, we can head out after dinner and we can have dessert."

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.