Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 22:27:13 )
He smiled and let kaito rest. He got up and messed with some meds for him hoping theyd help. He sat back down with some coffee watching kaito sleep.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 02:10:10 )
Kaito slept most of the day away until a little before dinner. His breathing had gotten better, and he wasn't coughing. He was still warm but not as warm.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 02:55:14 )
Fjiore started on dinner. This time it was valern at Kaito's side when he woke. He didnt say anything but he for once gave a small smile and pointed at the door to let him know that Fjiore was close
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 03:48:57 )
Kaito slowly opened his eyes and briefly glanced at Valern, then moved his gaze to the doorway, as to try and not scare the boy, smiling some. How long had he been there?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 03:59:17 )
"You can talk to me...im...not as...erm...scared anymore" he said slowly. "Brother says your going to be staying a long while...i should...try..."
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 15:21:03 )
Kaito glanced at Valern when he spoke, offering the boy a small smile. "Your brother... I care about him very much. He's given me something I haven't had in a very long time." He said quietly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 15:47:24 )
"I know. And youve given him something too. Ive never seen...his face" he said softly. "I dont think brother will...let you go so easily" he finally said after some time. The boysat there looking away

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 16:41:38 )
Kaito slowly inhaled and glanced back at the door way. "Yeah.." He said softly. "I hope not." He chuckled quietly, as far as not letting him go.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 16:46:26 )
Fjiore came back with a light dinner. "I didnt want to overload your stomach after...whatever that was you had" He said setting down the plate. "Ill be keeping an eye on you but whatever you had seems to be fading" he nodded and smiled some. "So...uh...if you feel up to it later i was thinking we could uh..."
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 17:04:33 )
Kaito removed the mask and slowly sat up. "I think it was just a twenty-four hour bug." He murmured quietly. "I hope so anyway." He chuckled, glancing at him as he spoke about maybe doing something later. He nodded without needing an explanation. "Sure." He smiled. Whatever he wanted to do, he'd gladly take part.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 18:07:19 )
Fjiore blushed but smiled. "I was just thinking like a...a walk or something..." he nodded and replaced the mask. "And ill decide wether or not its a 24 hour bug" he said. His tone was gentler. He honestly sounded like he cared. "Take a bit of oxygen before eating okay? ive got you on a few meds and i have your ptsd meds ready to go after dinner"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 18:57:32 )
He nodded some. Kaito was pouting a little now. A stubborn doctor and a stubborn patient, perfect. Right? "Somehow I keep forgetting you're a doctor." He joked lightly, offering him a teasing smirk.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 13:40:12 )
"Yes well...i am so shush" he laughed. "Just rest a little" he said smiling. His smile was charming and gentle.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:18:05 )
Kaito blinked. "Rest? Isn't it time for dinner?" He asked.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 03:53:09 )
"Rest some before eating i said" he said shaking his head and yawned
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 04:15:33 )
Kaito chuckled. "Course." He murmured quietly, closing his eyes to focus on breathing. He was breathing better, but he was still having minor difficulties without the mask on.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 05:31:58 )
He smiled and lay his head down. "I...hope you like the haircut...i...it took some time to convince myself to do it..." he said with another yawn.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 13:27:43 )
Kaito smiled as he spoke. "I do, Fijore." He murmured quietly. "It looks good." He said truthfully.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 13:49:00 )
He blushed and hide his face in the sheets. "Nn...yeah...yeah whatever..." he smiled and sat up. "Eat your food...."
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 04:41:48 )
Kaito chuckled quietly as he watched Fijore, happy he was smiling. He nodded some and carefully removed the mask so he could eat his soup.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.