Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 05:37:14 )
"How mean of you to make me all flustered like that" he said chuckling. He felt...really good. Like he didnt have to always be afraid. "Thank you Kaito..."
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/19 15:56:43 )
Kaito smiled and nodded lightly as he slowly ate his soup. "I'm glad, I can make someone happy." He murmured quietly. How !omg would it last? He hoped a lifetime.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/19 18:12:46 )
"Of course you make me happy. you also make my brother happy" he smiled and stretched. "but lets focus on getting you better." he said yawning. He always seemed to look really tired or bored even
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 03:58:38 )
Kaito couldn't stop smiling at the words spoken. "Yeah.. If we.can even figure.out what's wrong with me." He murmured quietly, then finished off his soup. He was feeling a bit better, but he wasn't over whatever it was.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 04:28:21 )
"Well ive never dealt with your kind before so...i dont have experience to go off of" he said sighing. "But ill keep an eye on you and try different meds for you" he said hopeful. "But i would like you to stay on oxygen. Ill just change it to a nose tube" he said getting up. He changed out the mask for a nose oxygen tube and smiled. "Now you can have water or food or...whatever"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 13:49:19 )
Kaito chuckled. "My brother..might know.." He murmured quietly after a moment. Once the mask was changed out he smirked some. "How about that walk you mentioned?" He asked curiously.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 16:30:04 )
His face went red and he looked away. "Well..sure. but after a bit." he said. "And your brother?" he said raising an eyebrow.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 17:22:24 )
He smiled at his words. Kaito sighed inwardly. "I just meant, maybe he can help figure out what's wrong.. It's a long shot, but.. He seems to know more than I do about our kind.." He murmured quietly, unsure of the idea of talking with his brother.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 03:35:45 )
"I see...are you sure you want to do that?" he said worriedly. "I dont want you to be...uncomfortable"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 04:51:09 )
Kaito hesitated to answer that. What was worse, being uncomfortable about talking someone you weren't sure of.. Or being sick without knowing what was making you sick? He weighed his options, not really liking either choice, then he sighed some and glanced at Fijore. "If it means getting some answers, I'd rather deal with it and meet with him." He answered honestly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 12:53:23 )
He nodded. "Alright" he yawned once more. He rubbed his eyes and got up. "I need more coffee" he said walking away. He stood over the counter when his brother approached him. He had a moment with valern before returning with fresh coffee.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 16:45:14 )
Kaito nodded lightly and watched him briefly, then looked up at the ceiling. Hopefully he wouldn't cause more trouble for himself or Fijore.. Now for the real question, how was he going to meet him? He'd have to probably go outside and look for him. Neither of them had a phone. If they did, he could use the phonebook.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 03:48:40 )
"Well...we can deal with that a little later." he said holding out his hand. "How about that walk?" he smiled waiting.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 04:11:55 )
Kaito blinked and glanced at Fijore, nodding. "Finally." He semi-joked with a small smirk. He carefully removed the nose piece and slowly got up from the bed to join him.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 04:18:50 )
"Hey you need rest when your sick" he said. He walked out with kaito and inhaled the evening air. "Besides we need to talk about...us" he said. He didnt sound like he was about to call it off. "Dont...think i dont want to be with you i just...want to know what to call this that we have. Are we a couple? is it too early to say 'i love you'? whhere are we going with it? Yknow...just..to get an idea of what direction were headed"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:33:00 )
Kaito slowly inhaled the fresh air, allowing his wings to stretch while he was out, breifly. He made sure not to hit Fijore while he did so, then folded his wings back. Kaito blinked and glanced at him when he spoke, a small smile coming to his lips. "We can be whatever you want us to be, we're taking this slow remember?" He said, holding out his hand to the other. "You are in control of what direction we're moving in." He said with a smile, offering to hold hands.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 00:51:52 )
"I...i dont know what i want." he admitted. "I...like what we have but she it be more? should we have labels?" he said while he walked. "Im so confused about this. its all brand new to me..." He took kaitos hand and sighed

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 01:32:37 )
Kaito smiled a bit more as he held his hand. "Don't stress, we don't need labels Fi.." He said calmly. "The only thing that matters is what we have. If it turns into more, just.. go with it." He murmured quietly, feeling his chest begin to tighten slightly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 01:36:21 )
He suddenly stopped and looked at kaito. "Every time im with you i feel..brave...and safe...and warm" he said blushing and looking away. He smiled some. "I...dont know what i want but i know i want you to stay" he said looking up

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 01:55:30 )
Kaito felt his cheeks heat and he gently kissed the top of his head, hoping it wouldn't scare him off. "I'm not going anywhere, unless you want me to." He promised softly.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.