Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 19:40:03 )
He looked over. "I...might have a spare guitar somewhere,,,if youd like that" he smiled. "Of course if i dont have one, i could always get you one" he stretched and yawned.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 21:09:33 )
Kaito smiled some and nodded lightly. "I'd like that, either way." He murmured, laying down. "How long have you been a doctor?" He asked curiously.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 01:03:13 )
"Oh uh...most of my life...since i was about 18 or so i was a field medic." he shrugged. "Being a doctor...is kinda all i kknow anymore" he sighed. "Never...had much of a life beyond that

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 17:07:33 )
Kaito shook his head. "It's not all you know, you're a great cook." He murmured quietly. Being a doctor all his life, that was a long time.. Fijore was older than him, but not by much. He looked 21 but he wasn't that young. How old was he? He never kept track.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 20:32:09 )
He looked over. "I suppose so. but i had to learn when i took in valern" he sighed. He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed. "I uh..just sorta found out i liked doing it..."

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 16:15:07 )
Kaito smiled some and nodded. "It still counts." He chuckled lightly. "And you're pretty damn good at it." He teased.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 18:58:12 )
He chuckled and blushed. "Thanks" he looked over and wondered...would it be better if Kaito could see his face. He leaned back on the bed yawning. He looked out the window to see the sun coming up. "Well look at that...dawns breaking" he said nudging Kaito.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:42:49 )
Kaito lazily glanced out the window when Fijore nudged him, and he chuckled quietly. "Looks like it.." He murmured quietly, his eyes slowly closing as he began to doze.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 11:42:41 )
He chuckled and stood. "Get some sleep." was all he said before walking out of the guest house. He went inside the main home and checked on his brother first. Still asleep. He sighed and rubbed his face. He was starting to get tired, but he had things on his mind. He didnt get long to himself before he got a call. He made a quick breakfast for Valern and Kaito and set it out with a note that he would be gone for a bit. He then teleported away to go do his job.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:27:31 )
Kaito woke shortly after falling asleep due to a nightmare he hadn't had since starting his meds. Putting his hand over his face, he sat up before slipping out of the bed and washing his face. How many days had it been? His usually calm eyes were brightened with panic and he didn't look so great either. Did he forget to take his meds? He couldn't remember much besides relaxing with Fijore most of the night, and early morning.. After drying his face, he headed into the main house and wandered into the kitchen where he found the note.

He ran a hand through his messy dark hair and quietly went to check on Valern.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 02:21:17 )
The boy was deathly still, the only evidence he was even alive was the gently rising and falling of the blankets he was under. The scarf he always wore to hide some of his face was hanging on the bed post. The room, which was mostly valerns domain was messy and there was only one bed, valern NOT being on it. Instead he was on a nice and plush matress on the floor, yet another piee of evidence to his horrid and inhumane living situation he grew up in. Valern shifted and his arm poked out of the blanket showing horrible and deep shackle scars. It was no wonder why he was so antisocial and damaged.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 15:53:45 )
Kaito slowly and quietly closed the door, not wanting to wake him. Fijore had made them both breakfast, he'd bring it to him once the boy was up and around. Kaito quietly made his way downstairs and sat on the couch in the living room, picking up the old journal and reading where he left off.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 18:04:34 )
After a few hours, Valern had come down. He looked exahusted...as usual. He looked a little pale and looked at the food. He grabbed his plate and yawned moving back to his room.

Shortly after the...odd incident, Fjiore returned. He got some water and sat down. He sat next to Kaito but hadnt said annything yet.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/9 23:04:39 )
Kaito stayed to himself mostly, reading the journal until Valern came down. He glanced over and subtly watched him take the plate and go back up to his room.

By the time Fijore returned, Kaito still hadn't touched the plate which was odd since he was eating pretty regularly since he started staying with the doctor. He set the journal down and glanced at him when he noticed him sit next to him. "How'd it go?" He asked curiously.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 03:06:13 )
He looked over. "You havent eaten...why not?" he said quietly. His voice sounded strained...exhausted. But his body language showed he wanted to stay right where he was, next to kaito.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 03:52:49 )
Kaito shook his head as Fjore dodged his question. "I don't know.. Stomach has been weird today, but I'm sure it's nothing." He said calmly. "I've been eating pretty good here lately." He said with a small smirk. Would it hurt if he missed one meal? "You need rest.." He murmured softly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 03:54:58 )
"You need food. I can make something easy on the stomach. And i have some ginger ale too" He then got up and started digging around. He rubbed his eyes. "Of course i need rest. i always do...doesnt mean i always rest"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/15 00:23:16 )
Kaito sighed quietly and leaned into the chair some. "Question, what're the side effects of missing a dose or two of that medicine you gave me?" He asked curiously.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/15 15:04:21 )
"Well...nightmares for one...nausea...dizziness and a general sense of mild paranoia" he said getting the ginger ale for him. He handed it over with some meds and started making a simple soup that was super light. He set it down yawning. "So you missed a dose?" he said shaking his head. "You really shouldnt." He said softly. He was really fighting the sleep for some reason. Like he was afraid to sleep.
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 17:57:45 )
Kaito ran his hand through his hair as Fijore spoke. That's what he figured.. Damn. "I did.." He murmured quietly, lowering his head. "I don't know what I was thinking.." He murmured, thanking him for the ginger ale and sipping from the glass.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.