Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/29 22:23:50 )
Fjiore looked out the back window and sighed. He made them some turkey sandwiches, cooked on stove and brought out two plates.

He walked outside and handed him one of the plates and sat next to him. "Im sorry...i...dont always take care of myself as i should. But you arent blind and i cant expect you to be. Im sorry if i worried you"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/29 22:37:11 )
Kaito glanced at him and thanked him for the food before carefully taking it and lowered his head. He kind of figured that was the case, but he also couldn't really blame him. "..Is that how you knew I hadn't eaten, the first time we met?" He asked cautiously, glancing at him curiously. Of course he would worry! They were friends, right?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/29 22:42:45 )
He nodded. "Takes one to know one right?" he smiled. He took a bite and looked at the darkening sky. "I am sorry...i am...i shouldnt be...trying to do things that will worry you" he looked over with a smile. "I added some spices to the cheese, and i hope you dont mind tomato" he said taking another bite.

He typically really did like his own cooking but it was nicer when others ate it.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/29 22:49:27 )
Kaito chuckled quietly and shook his head before taking a bite of the sandwich. After swallowing, he smirked. "Hey, old habits die hard." He mused casually, nodding some when Fijore told him what was in the sandwich. Well, no wonder it was so good! "I don't mind, I happen to like tomatoes, and most other things." He chuckled before taking another bite.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/29 22:57:02 )
He smiled. "Good. I love tomatos on my sandwiches" he laughed. He looked at kaito. He thought kaito was rather attractive and he quickly looked away.

What a stupid thought. He stared at his food and almost felt like sulking. He probably should help kaito look for some...understanding cute girl, not him.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/29 23:19:40 )
Kaito briefly glanced at him with a small smile, then went back to eating his sandwich. He hadn't noticed Fijore looking at him since his hair was covering most of his face but that didn't stop him from thinking back to the one time he got to Fijore with his hair pulled back. It was just the two of them after all, which felt different from all the other times, but he didn't really understand why.

"Fi.." He murmured quietly, glancing up at the darkening sky. "This might sound corny, but I'm really glad you're in my life." Kaito said before glancing at him, then lowered his gaze to his half eaten sandwich. He had almost forgotten what it felt like to have a friend, or anybody to care about.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/30 04:22:15 )
He smiled watching the stars come out. "Yeah well...this is probably cheesy but i like you a bit" he playfully nudged kaito and sighed.

"Your the only person i dont...flinch when touched.." he looked over. "So consider yourself lucky" he said with a smirk

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/30 19:32:12 )
Kaito finished up his sandwich as he spoke. Like? Well, he'd been staying here for a while now.. He certainly hoped the other had come to like and trust him, even if just a little. He chuckled at the nudge and shook his head. "It's not as cheese as what I said." He joked, wearing a small smirk. " ..and I definitely consider myself somewhat lucky. "

He glanced at him. "I'd do anything for you, and Valern."

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 01:30:43 )
His face went red. How could he say that he LIKED him? In a deeper way? He shook his head and frowned. He looked away and sighed. "Sorry...i...what i said was stupid..."
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 01:54:41 )
Kaito bit back a smirk when he noticed his head moved away. "Fi.. It's not stupid, alright?" He murmured, glancing at him. "I understand what you meant.. And I'm serious about what I said." Feeling his own cheeks heat and darken, he looked up at the stars.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 02:02:54 )
"Fi? are we on nicknames now?" he smiled some and he stared at the ground. He was silent now but smiled and blushed. He bit his lip and wondered if he should make a move.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 02:51:50 )
Kaito's cheeks darkened as he realized that the nickname slipped out. He glanced at him, noticing the smile. Then he smiled some as well and looked back up at the stars. Afraid to make a move as if Fijore would run from him like the first time he tried talking to him. Plus, he wasn't very good at expressing his own feelings. What guy was, really?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 21:59:07 )
He rubbed the back of his neck. "I uh..." he started to say something but then went quiet. "I uh...know some...uh...nice girls...uh...if..if you want...i...i dunno..." he now felt incredibly stupid and went quiet
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 23:21:38 )
Kaito chuckled quietly and slowly stood, stretching his arms a bit. "Come on, neither of us are really into talking about girls, I can bet." He said casually , glancing at a now flustered Fijore. "It's getting pretty late, I think I'm going to head to bed." He said, starting to walk towards his guest house to turn in for the night.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 04:09:24 )
He stood up and watched Kaito walk away. Great, he ruined it. He was pretty sure that kaito thought he was pathetic now. He groaneed and walked inside.

"Note to self dont ever try to make a move ever again" he grumbled to himself. He lay on his bed next to valerns watching the sleeping boy. Well he wasnt really a boy, but it was his younger brother. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 05:13:06 )
((ooc: aww, poor Fi! :( sometimes Kairi can be oblivious lol))

Kaito lay in her bed once he got there and brought his hand down on his face with a sigh, after realizing the pass that had been made. "Dumb ass. Now you're gonna have to make it up to him.. Somehow.." He murmured quietly before drifting off to sleep.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 05:29:13 )
He lay there oddly unable to sleep. His sloth nature was being overridden by the thoughts running through his head. He sighed and got up doing some paper work. He looked at his newest journal and decided to write in it. He hadnt kept one in some time but maybe itd help. He ended up writing until sunrisee.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 18:34:51 )
(Ooc: sorry for the wait! x.x)

Despite being tired, Kaito found himself unable to stay asleep.He woke several times during the night before finally giving up and sitting up on the bed, cursing.under his breath.

A familiar winged figure stepped out.if the shadow of his room and smirked. "Can't sleep little brother?" Gaito voiced, causing Kaito to jump. He stood and glanced at him, remembering him from before. "You.. How'd you get in here?" "You didn't lock the door. Relax, I just want to talk." Gaito said calmly. Nevermind himself, this guy was trespassing! How would Fijore react?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 01:55:02 )
Fjiore noticed the new soul and stood. He quickly went down and to the guest house grabbing his swords. "Tresspasser!" he growled fury in his hidden eyes
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 20:08:17 )
Kaito shook his head. "Get out, now." He murmured quietly. "There's nothing I want to hear from you." He said. Gaito sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm not worried about your friend." He said. "I'll apologize for trespassing."

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.