Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 01:23:39 )
He snatched it. "Get out." he turned then stopped. "But thank you..." he admitted and walked inside. He quickly got the antidote into his iv drip. "Your brother showed up. Cmon dont die on me now okay?"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 02:00:14 )
Gaito nodded and opened his wings to take off again. Sure, this was his house but his brother was inside. Didn't he have a right to see him? Deciding not to test it, he flew off back to his tree house, which wasn't far.

Kaito managed a small smirk. "Hey, Fijore.. Is it too soon to say I love you?" He murmured quietly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 02:56:01 )
"Shut up and just get better" He smiled. he sat down and hoped the antidote would work and work soon. "Tell me you love me when your not about to die"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 03:04:11 )
(Ooc: xD I'm sorry I couldn't help laughing after I read it)was

Kaito chuckled quietly and allowed himself to slowly doze off with the antidote now in his system. He'd wake the next morning with his temperature coming down but still running a slight fever, and he was breathing easier.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 03:38:34 )
Fjiore finally allowed himself to rest ending up with him passing out in his chair.

(sorry for the small post my brain farted)

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 03:43:27 )
(Lol, it's okay.)

Kaito smiled some, seeing him finally resting and by that afternoon he was almost back to his usual health. Almost. He had it pretty bad so it would take a bit a more time to clear out completely.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 03:48:55 )
Fjiore was out for the majority of the day having not slept in almost a day tyring to help kaito. He snored softly and occasionally hurt his hand
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 03:52:28 )
Kaito allowed himself to doze off once more until Fijore woke.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 04:26:45 )
Fjiore woke screaming from nightmares....all kinds. Nightmares ranging from his time in the war to losing kaito. he sat there panting and shaking, his eyes moving wildly as he tried to get a handle on where he was
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 04:32:37 )
Kaito woke when Fijore did and decided against trying to hold his hand. "Fi, hey." Kaito spoke calmly and quietly like you were supposed to do when someone woke from a nightmare like that. "You're home, you're alright." He tried to help him calm down.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 04:34:34 )
He ran a hand through his hair and tried to calm down. "Im okay...im okay im just...fine" he said calming down. "How do you feel" he said looking over. Fjiore was very obviously not fine but it probalby wouldnt have done any good to push it.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 04:59:22 )
Kaito nodded in understanding. "I feel a lot better." He said casually, offering him a small smirk. "I feel like myself."

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 13:50:39 )
"Good...good" he said absently before getting up. He got himself some coffee and sat back down. "Im sorry i couldnt do better"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 15:26:11 )
Kaito shook his head then sighed some, unsure of what to say. "It's not your fault." He said. "And now, we can go get you a body to autopsy."

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 21:51:09 )
"Letss wait till you are completely better." he said taking a drink. "Besides i dont think im really up for it right now" he said sighing. He had a headache.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 22:38:22 )
Kaito nodded. "I kind of figured that, I didn't mean now." He said calmly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 22:54:12 )
He smiled apologetically. "Sorry. i havent been sleeping well...well worse than usual" he said sitting down. "Nightmares and all that..."
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 00:10:38 )
Kaito frowned some and held his hand to him. "Is that why you woke up so upset?" He asked, remembering how Fijore woke up screaming. He knew it was understatement but he didn't know how else to word it.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 00:14:39 )
He nodded. "All kinds of nightmares" he sighed and lay his head down.

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/4 00:18:35 )
Kaito sighed quietly and looked up at the ceiling. "..sorry. I know I haven't helped any, being sick and all." He murmured and glanced back at him. " I'm sorry for making you worry so much.. "

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.