Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 04:51:47 )
He smiled and went to make a sandwich. He shook his head trying to shake off the sleep. He couldnt anymore and fell asleep in the kitchen chair

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 14:28:18 )
Kaito dozed off for a couple of hours before waking with a cough.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 01:25:43 )
He woke up to the sound of coughing. He got up and walked over. "Hey hey you okay?" he asked checking things.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 02:24:57 )
Kaito took a moment to calm his breathing and glanced at Fijore. "I think the fever's back, I feel like I've been stuck in a hot spring." He murmured quietly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 03:01:09 )
He began getting meds and a cool compress. "Just take it easy. Drink some water" he said handing him the meds and a bottle of cold water

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 23:56:26 )
Kaito nodded lightly and carefully took the offered bottle of water, slowly sipping from it.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 00:23:16 )
"Just take it easy " he said holding kaitos hand. he wanted to say something but unsure what he wanted to say.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 00:33:34 )
Kaito glanced at him briefly, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze. "I will try, but I'm not used to taking it easy." He murmured quietly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 00:46:52 )
"Well your going to have to this time. you dont have a choice" he said still worried. "If i could take this for you...i would"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 01:09:49 )
Kaito shook his head and smirked some. "I'll be alright." He promised.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 03:38:41 )
"So you say but theres no proof of that"he said sighing
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 18:18:12 )
A few days passed and Gaito hadn't returned like he said he was going to, and Kaito wasn't doing too well. He had a dangerously high fever and his breathing wasn't improving, even with the oxygen. Kaito stared at the ceiling, damp with sweat. "Bastard.. Where are you?" He murmured under his breath.

Gaito had every intention of bringing the antidote to Fijore, but he was met with a wall. He had to use his magic to go to a specific realm to get the medicine, and now he had to find a way back, without his magic.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 18:20:48 )
Fjiore sat there unable to do much but try to make Kaito comfortable. He looked to the window wondering if he should leave to find the man. Would Kaito be okay in his absence? He doubted it and Valern was no doctor. What could he do now? he got up and punched the wall, shaking the foundation and punching almost all the way through, until he hit a metal bar, breaking his hand.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 22:42:08 )
Kaito blinked when the walls shook. "Fi?" He called wearily and slowly sat up, unable to do much in his position. Damn it! He wanted to tell him he was fine even though he clearly wasn't. As strange as it sounded, he could feel his brother trying to get back to them.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 22:56:14 )
He pulled his broken hand out and held it to him. "Im fine kaito. lay back down. ill get you some more water" he said walking over to the table. He started binding and casting his own hand before getting some water. "There...try to relax"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 23:26:37 )
Kaito frowned but laid back down. "You're not okay.. I can't relax when I know you're frustrated, angry, or upset.." He murmured quietly. "I can't help how I feel." He hated being like this, it made him feel useless.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 23:30:27 )
"And i cant help you. which just makes me angry" he said sitting down. "Where is your fool brother? im gonna wring his neck should i ever see him again" he said.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 00:23:39 )
Kaito lowered his ruby eyes. "I should have gone with him.. It was my mistake for trusting him." He said quietly. Even if he was sick, he should've gone with him instead of trusting him to go by himself.

Later that night Gaito finally found his way back to his brother, looking a rough but still managing to stand. He cautiously landed by the house and folded his wings, a small vile of liquid hanging around his neck.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 00:29:43 )
Fjiore stood up and sensed the presence outside. He went out there and glared. His amethyst eyes piercing and cold. "You are lucky hes still alive " he said pointing a sword at gaito. "Why are you late?"
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 01:01:45 )
Kaito had dozed off, but he woke when Fijore got up due to a sharp pain in his chest. It felt like someone had stabbed him with a double-bladed knife and breathing became even more difficult.

Gaito raised his hands in defense when Fijore met him. "Because Gatekeepers don't like it when you wake them." He said calmly. He slowly took off the necklace and held it out to him. "He won't be much longer if we- if you don't give him this stat. That's the antidote, put it in his IV and he'll be fine by lunch time tomorrow, worst case by evening depending on how worse it's gotten."

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.