Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 01:58:20 )
His cheeks went dark red and he chuckled nervously. "I dont want you to go" he said. He looked at Kaito and kissed his cheek quickly and started walking.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 02:19:11 )
Kaito chuckled and followed Fijore as they began walking again, gently holding his hand.

After a few more minutes or walking he paused and coughed into his arm roughly, causing his chest to tighten and found it hard to steady his breathing afterwards.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 02:22:52 )
He looked over and immediately sat him down. "That doesnt sound good. lets get you home and back on the oxygen okay?" he said sounding very worried. "Just...dont die on me okay?"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 02:38:50 )
Kaito sat down and smirked lightly. "I'm not going to die that easily." He murmured quietly. "Let me sit here a moment." He murmured.

Soon, the older male was landing from a flight nearby, keeping a safe distance from the pair.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 02:49:07 )
He sighed. "But your not okay. I knew i should have brought the portable oxygen i just didnt think youd want people to stare..." he scratched his head. "ARe you sure your okay?"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 03:10:25 )
Kaito glanced at his brother briefly, taking a slow breath. "I don't know.." He murmured. "Hey, how much do you know about us? Our kind?" He asked the slightly older male.

Gaito slowly approached them. "May I take a look at him?" He asked Fijore, knowing how protective he was.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 03:19:17 )
Fjiore wanted to say no and it was evident on his face. He got up and turned away as a sign he was giving permission. "I dont know anything about your kind so..."

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 03:41:45 )
Kaito watched his brother like a hawk as the male approached, and knelt before him. Gaito slowly raised a hand and placed it on Kaito's chest as he faintly listened to his breathing, feeling if he was wheezing at all. He could feel an elevated heart rate, and raspy breathing. "You been on anything to help your breathing?" He asked, and Kaito nodded.

"Woke up wearing and oxygen mask.. I stopped breathing last night, woke up unable to breathe in my own without choking on pain." He murmured. "Sounds like an infection. You need to get home and back on that oxygen before you shut down again." Gaito said, then glanced at Fijore. "I can get the antidote, but I'll need a few days. It's not just an ordinary infection, it's a specific infection like virus, airborn. He could've gotten it flying around." He explained.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 04:24:17 )
"Why is it only affecting him" he asked turning around. "Dont worry i plan to take care of him" he helped kaito up.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:07:21 )
"Who knows.." Gaito murmured to his question. He glanced at his brother as he stood with the good doctor's help. "I will be back. Just hang in there okay?" He said.

Kaito smirked. "Don't worry so much." He murmured, holding Fijore's hand. He knew he would be alright until the other returned, Fijore would see to it.

Gaito nodded some then took flight.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 04:04:03 )
He took Kaito home and got him into bed. He replaced the oxygen and sighed. "Yeah i figured something was up. Infection...why didnt i think of that...i need to know more about your kinds physiology" he sighed. He looked worried and he wasnt used to people being able to see his expreessions. Fjiore was actually very expressive under all his hair. Now that is was gone he was like an open book.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 01:06:08 )
Kaito coughed some into the mask once he was back at the house and hooked up to the oxygen mask. So, whatever Fijore was giving him had only suppressed it.. Is that what he meant? "How?" He asked, noticing the worry on his adorable face, and it made it feel bad for not noticing something was wrong with himself. "This isn't so bad.. I'll be alright." Kaito said quietly, lowering his gaze.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 01:46:37 )
His expression went straight into doctor mode and he started an iv drip. "If im gonig to accurately diagnose your illnesses and treat them i need to kknow more about your peoples biology as well as your particular biology" he said making a chart.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 03:05:27 )
"Fi.. I don't even know where to start." Kaito said quietly as he glanced at him.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 03:08:11 )
"What would help would be an autopsy on a dead body of someone of your kind. But...i dont supposeyou have one handy do you?" he looked over stifling a chuckle.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 03:25:16 )
Kaito chuckled some and ran a hand through his hair. "A graveyard maybe." He semi joked.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 03:33:36 )
"Hm...do you know of a graveyard of your people?" he chuckled and pat his head. "Rest you goof"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 04:11:05 )
Kaito blinked, and glanced at Fijore. "Actually.." He murmured quietly. "I might." He offered without knowing why he said that. Outsiders were usually welcomed without a good reason to be there, and he didn't want Fijore getting hurt for his sake.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 04:12:52 )
"Oh? well when your better well go" he said sitting back. "For now rest. ill have a sandwich made up for you
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 04:23:13 )
Kaito smirked led some and nodded lightly before allowing his eyes to close and he tried to rest like Fijore had instructed.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.