Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 21:26:37 )
Fjiore growled from his throat his nail elongating to claws from his fury. "Get. Out. Now." Fjiore did not abide by trespassers, especiallly ones that caused Kaito to be kidnapped. "Get off my property. You are not welcome here. Do not come back." he threatened with a dark coldness to his tone. He took a step to the side so he wasnt blocking the door anymore
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 00:11:08 )
Gaito turned to face Fijore, sensing his furry. "I'd like to apologize first, for both trespassing and causing you trouble and grief.." He said, then took his leave, knowing when he was caught in a losing battle.

Kaito sighed and sat down on his bed. "Bastard.." He murmured. "I don't have any family, and he claims to be my brother."

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 02:21:23 )
"Perhaps you do and dont know it." he said finally calming down. "I didnt know i had a younger brother until i was...73" he said sitting down next to kaito. "And he does look like you too" he put a hand on kaito's shoulder hoping to make him feel better.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 02:38:48 )
Kaito hung his head as the other spoke. "Maybe.. Maybe I'll talk to him." He murmured quietly, unsure of what to believe. He lightly brushed a hand over Fijore's hand.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 02:50:03 )
"Take your time. Its not going to come easy for a while" he said his voice soft and understanding. "It took me a long time before i got used to Valern being a part of my life." he offered a smile. "And it may not end well but at least you tried right?" he lifted kaitos head. "So feel no shame no matter what happens"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 03:02:32 )
Kaito listened quietly, blinking as Fijore lifted his head. "He's the reason I was.." He murmured. "I want to beat him to a pulp. He admitted to me that he was there when they took me, and he didn't do a damn thing." He said, mainly just to get it off his chest. Now he wants to apologize?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 03:35:23 )
"Perhaps its not all bad but as i said, it may not always end well." he said. He then gave a slight smile. "But no matter what ill always be here to give you a place to stay" he blushed and looked away putting his hands in his lap. "Ah i mean...You and...yknow whoever you decide to...yknow...erm...i.." he suddenly got up pointing to the door. "Im...gonna make some coffee...you uh...you want some?"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 03:43:30 )
Kairi smiled some when he spoke, and lightly held his hand when he acted like he was going to leave. "I'll definitely come back.. I don't care if he is my brother, my place is here. With you, and Valern." He murmured quietly, slowly bringing Fijore's hand to his forehead before letting go and leaning back some. "Coffee sounds great." He said with a small smirk.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 03:47:06 )
His face was quite red but he smiled goofily. "R-right...coffee" he walked to the main house and started making coffee. When had he last slept? He was losing track of time again. He sighed and shook his head. No point in worrying about it now.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 03:59:05 )
Kaito stared up at the ceiling, his face quite warm. He felt like his blood pressure shot up at the sight of the black winged angel. He wasn't tired either, despite if it was late or not.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 04:40:41 )
He came back with coffee and sat down sighing. "Im sorry about all that...you dont deserve that kind of stress" he looked over. He took a drink and looked away feeling too...flustered to really look at Kaito
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 21:49:33 )
Kaito shook his head and carefully held the cup of warm coffee. "I'm used to worse." He said with a small smirk, sipping from the cup. Kaito could tell the other was either embarrassed or uncomfortable with how he was acting, and he sighed quietly. "Look.. I'm not very good at expressing myself, and I can be a real idiot, so I didn't catch it earlier.. But I meant every word." He murmured quietly, trying not to blush.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:54:54 )
"Yeah...i know...but...d-dont worry about the whole...yeah...its fine...i mean its not healthy to lattch onto the first person whos nice to you and who knows they probably arent even into your gender" he attempted a smile but it looked odd. "Its...uh...its fine...really"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 04:23:32 )
Kaito found himself frowning a little. "It's not okay.." He murmured, understanding how he felt. "I've been staying here for quite some time now, I really do care about you Fi.. and not just as a friend." He murmured, feeling his cheeks starting to heat. "I know it's embarrassing..and hard to talk about.. But.. I need you to know how I feel.." He murmured, staring down into the coffee.

"I've fallen pretty hard for you, since the day you first called me your friend.." Kaito said softly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 07:51:16 )
He looked over and was quiet for a while. "Well...i dont know much about love...or relationships...but my feelings are...pretty strong." he set down his coffee mug. "We could...try it out i guess" he shrugged his face getting red. "Im just...not...very good with this kind of thing"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 18:23:40 )
Kaito's face was really red at this point, and he sipped his coffee as silence lingered between them. Ah hell, did he just screw up again? He blinked when Fijore finally spoke and glanced at him, then smiled some. "That's okay.. We'll take it slow then." He murmured softly. It sounded like neither one of them were used to a relationship , this kind anyway.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 07:35:41 )
"But uh...its pretty late so uh..." he rubbed the back of his neck. "do you want me to uh...stay with you? Yknow until the sun comes up or...when we fall asleep?" he sat back down with a smile on his face. "Yknow...maybe get used to this whole...relationship thing..."
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 17:45:45 )
Kaito set his coffee down on the nearby end table and glanced at him, smiling some. "If you'd like, I wouldn't mind." He murmured quietly. "Will Valern be okay?" He asked cautiously.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 18:34:49 )
"He'll be fine. He sleeps most of the time and i always keep my beeper" he nodded and set down his coffee. He looked out the window at the dark outside. "Do you have...any special skills? well other than attracting trouble?" he chuckled looked over

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 18:42:20 )
Kaito leaned back some and glanced up at the ceiling. "I used to play guitar.. Now I just have an understanding with animals since living on the streets. I can't read their mind or talk to them, but I can read them a lot easier than humans." He said calmly. "I can understand what people are..feeling.. sometimes too."

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.