Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 03:41:30 )
The young male slowly movoed into the room and passed kaito up. He dug in fjiores bag having watched his brother for a few years. With shaking but gentle hands he bound all of kaitos wounds, careful not to touch any of his skin.

Kaito had been nothing but kind so valern at least wanted to help.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 03:55:46 )
Kaito slowly raised his eyes just enough to see Valern as he slowly came into the room, then went digging into his brothers medical bag. To say he was surprised that he would come so close to him, let alone patch him up. He lowered his gaze once more, making sure to stay quiet and still as he did so. Afraid he'd scare him off if he twitched or spoke..

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 06:31:21 )
Once he was done he sat a good distance away having snatched a candy. He didnt say anything but he just sat there looking at Kaito. Wasnt long before valern was asleep in his chair, not even having unwrapped the candy
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 15:46:38 )
Kaito offered him a small smile when he noticed him looking at him, like he was telling him he was finished. He made sure not to make eye contact though and the smile softened some when he noticed the candy in his hand.

When the other male had fallen asleep in the chair, Kaito slowly and quietly made his way out of the house and over to the little guest house.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 17:37:06 )
Valern was now doing...what he could for his brother in the days that fjiore was still out. He did his best to clean him up and change him, but he didnt do a good job having never had to before. Fjiore was out for almost a week before he even stirred.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 00:03:38 )
Kaito hadn't slept great, even with making sure to take his meds, and while he was healing he also checked on Fijore and did what he could for Valern since Fijore was out.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 06:23:27 )
Fjiore sat up gasping for air. He got up looking around. He was alive. He was more than alive he was healthy. He blinked and looked at his hands
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 13:19:44 )
Kaito was looking over Fijore when he woke, and he offered the male a small smile. "You gave us quite the scare.. How're you feeling?" He asked quietly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 19:07:57 )
"I...feel amazing. Im healthy." he sighed. "Good thing i had that concoction..The job i had ended up being an epidemic. Looks like i caught it" he shook his head. "I am disgusting...i need a shower...now" He got up and nodded.

He took a very long hot shower and got dressed. He came out looking clean and smelling far better. "Sorry...im...im feeling better. i needed that shower" he chuckled. "Now lets talk. what happened?"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 19:21:14 )
Kaito couldn't stop the smile that formed on his lips as he spoke. He was glad he could help, and he felt like there had been progress between him and Valern since he did patch him up after all. He chuckled some and watched him leave to take a shower.

When he came back, Kairi was reading the journal from where he last left off. Hearing Fijore, he set the book aside and smirked some. "With the demons..or after you had me give you a shot?" He asked and curiously.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 19:36:26 )
"The demons. what happened? whyd they take you?" He sat down with a cup of coffee. "I was...pretty worried about you..."
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 19:47:14 )
Kaito sighed quietly, and lowered his head. "I had gone flying and stopped where I used to go for a rest, next thing I knew I was hit in the back of the head. I woke up in that..place.. They kept saying stuff about ruining them and that I was gonna pay." He explained as best as he could, since he couldn't actually see what was going on. Kaito looked where the wounds had been, having healed up shortly after Valern patched him up. He could still feel the cuts and bruises they had given him, and the bindings around his wrists. "After a while they started to think they had the wrong guy, their leader didn't care. My wings and my blood.. They're pretty popular in the black market since we're so hard to find.." He murmured quietly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 19:50:13 )
"Well good thing i got there before they did anything. They were pretty low class demons. Easy to dispatch. You...didnt see me kill them did you?" he looked away.

"Im...kind of a monster when im angry...yknow kinda like the hulk but...worse" he chuckled.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 19:57:16 )
Kaito shook his head. "I was blindfolded.. I couldn't see any thing." He said quietly. "I was beat pretty bad.. Valern patched me up while you were out, after giving you the shot." He murmured, glancing him with a small smirk.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 20:00:56 )
"Wait.....wait wait valern did what?" he was completely floored. "I...he must...have really gotten used to you...that insane" he sat there having nearly dropped his cup of coffee.

He'd been out for days and his first reaction is to have coffee, not cook himself food.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 20:38:52 )
Kaito chuckled quietly. "I couldn't believe it either.." He murmured quietly, looking down at the empty hand. "After giving you the shot, he came out of his room and just watching me.. I still had that candy, so I showed it to him and after that.. He went digging through your bag and started to patch me up. Of course, he took off with the candy as soon as he finished." He said with a smirk. "He had this look..like he really wanted to try and help.." He murmured.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 05:58:28 )
"Valern...does...hes just...been through hell...hes scared yknow? of everything. Hes terrified of the shower" he chuckled. "Regardless...thank you for saving my life...i seriously owe you one." he finished his coffee and got up wincing as his muscles were a little weak from sleeping for a week.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 10:03:47 )
Kaito sighed quietly and glanced at him. "Fijore, you've saved my life twice now.. If anyone owes anyone, I owe you." He murmured, forecasting his eyes. "Besides, it's not like I was gonna let you die.."

Shaking his head some, he glanced at him. "When is the last time you are something?" He asked cautiously.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/29 00:42:06 )
"Hm..." he said nonchalantly. He then shrugged and pat kaito's shoulder. "You dont owe me a thing. Im a doctor. Its what i do" he smiled and got up.

"Im gonna check on valern" he said. He walked out of the room. He sighed. So kaito wasnt blind to his destructive actions. He sighed and went upstairs

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/29 22:02:45 )
(ooc: meant to say ate* not are.. I really hate autocorrect.)

Kaito frowned some as his question was avoided, but he nodded and watched the male leave the room. He debated on staying here or going to his own house for a moment before settling on the thought of going to outside and walked out of the door, just to sit on the grass just outside the house.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.