Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 19:14:28 )
Fjiore sat on a nearby boulder, blood still dripping from his extremeties. He was shaking...but not because he was cold, he was holding back his rage to try and calm it. He stabbed his blades into the ground and just...sat there, not saying a word.

He feared if he said anything before he had sufficiently calmed down, hed say something to hurt kaito. After a long silence, his shaking had stopped and he exhaled deeply. "What im going to do is take him back home, fix his wounds, and make sure he gets something to eat." he slowly stood.

He looked at kaito and had started to extend his hand but pulled back. "Of course..you dont have to come back with me kaito...i...understand if you want nothing to do with me after all...this"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 19:38:34 )
Gaito subtly watched the other as he walked over to a bolder and sat silently, then watched as he stood back up after speaking, feeling just a little protective after the events that had unfolded moments ago.

Kaito glanced at him and bit the inside of his cheek. Why wouldn't he want to go back? He probably just saved his life, again! Only this was more direct and physically. "I feel like part of this is my fault.. I shouldn't have left.. But.. I always went back.. I swear.. " He spoke cautiously and quietly, not wanting to trigger him nor give too much detail with the stranger around. He always went back to check and tend to Valern, except this time of course. He wouldn't leave the kid to himself, no way. "If you don't absolutely hate me, then of course I'd go back with you."

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 21:55:55 )
"I dont...i was angry at first but...when i tracked your aura and found...demonic auras around yours...i wasnt angry with you anymore" he sighed. "Im a mess..." he noted aloud and sighed.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:10:35 )
Kaito couldn't help smirking a tiny bit. "Let's go back so you can get cleaned up and everything." He said, refraining from reaching out and putting a hand on his shoulder like he wanted to do. He left walked off with Fijore and left the stranger. Kaito didn't care who he was, he didn't know him and it wouldn't have mattered if the beating was meant for him or not.

The fact remained that they were a dying breed and he let his guard down, knowing there were demons out there who wanted to sell their feathers and magic, or energy on the black market.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 02:33:42 )
"Kaito...im sorry..." he looked over. "You didnt deserve any of that..nor my ire" he sighed. His horns were gone and had been before he had come upon kaito, so the young man hadnt seen his true form. His eyes were purple and dull again. He yawned loudly, the blood had mostly dried by now, save for his hair.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 02:45:58 )
Kaito blinked and glanced at Fijore when he spoke, not entirely catching his meaning. He lowered his ruby eyes some. "I didn't see anything.. Besides that, I wouldn't have blamed you if you did rip me a new one. I wrote that note without thinking about how protective you are of Valern." He said quietly. "I probably had you thinking I'd left him all alone when I left.." He murmured, guilt creeping into his quiet voice. "Either way, those guys probably would've kept up until my feathers fell out or worse if you hadn't have showed up."

The way they had him binded gave him no way to break free or fight back without doing serious damage. He had endured worse than what they did to him, but he wouldn't be leaving the house anytime soon.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 03:15:33 )
"I...was angry at first...but..i cant...i never told you he cant really be left alone for long...he freaks out and he doesnt take care of himself, what limited ability he has to do that. " he sighed. "But it doesnt matter anymore. Itll...all be okay" he said. His fury was gone and he remember he was still likely sick. It was starting to show. He was pale all over. He had begun to cough horridly. He had slowed his pace and the trek home..was a very, very long one.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 03:25:31 )
Kaito glanced at him once more as he spoke. That was true.. But with everything else he had told him about his brother, he still wouldn't feel right about leaving him alone. As he spoke, Kaito kept an eye on Fijore as he noticed how pale he was, the came the cough and he was worried now. "Hey.. " He murmured quietly. "You're not well..are you?" He asked in a very concerned voice. It was plain as day now and he wanted nothing more than to get Fijore back home quickly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 03:34:12 )
"Im fine...ill be just fine...until we get home alright?" was all he said. He kept going, pushing himself. He had done it so often, pushing past his limits. He wanted to get home, shower, and care for his brother. His coughing had turned into a hacking sound. They were halfway home.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 03:42:34 )
Kaito frowned some at his words but decided against pushing, and simply followed Fijore as they walked. No matter how he felt, they were very different and a like at almost the same time, and he'd have to to get to know the different sides of Fijore and how to better approach him depending on his mood or how he was feeling.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 03:43:45 )
He stopped at his door. His stomach hurt. He felt weak. He tried shaking it off and walked inside. "Kaito..." was all he said before going down to the floor
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 03:53:49 )
Kaito kept an eye on Fijore nearly the rest of the way back, and once they reached the house he had noticed how progressively worse Fijore was looking. He was taken back when he noticed him waver and dropped down catch him when Fijore went down, carefully holding him. He wasn't really think about the after effects of doing so..but he'd deal with it if there was any draw-back. His main concern was him hurting himself, and not thinking about his own injuries. Kaito slowly picked him up and carried him to the hospital bed in the living room since he didn't know where the bedrooms were, and he knew he couldn't risk running around looking.

So he settled for the hospital bed and carefully laid Fijore down on the mattress. He was no doctor though.. What the hell was he supposed to do now?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 03:59:47 )
Fjiores breathing had become a ragged wheeze. He came to shortly after and looked at kaito. "My bag...in the kitchen...bring it here..." he manage, with great effort, to tell kaito.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 04:10:28 )
Kaito have a nod when Fijore spoke and quickly went to the kitchen, grabbing his bag and brought it back to the man. He set it on the table beside the bed and offered to help him sit up, if needed it.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 04:22:08 )
He slowly, painfully sat up looking through his bag. It was hard to read anything. His vision had blurred and he was dizzy. With a shaking hand he pulled out a vial...and a syringe. The needle on it was incredibly long. He pulled out a chart of the human bbody much like an autopsy report sheet. He got a marker and made a black dot on a spot on the back that connected straight to an organ. "You need...to inject this here..." He was painfully and slowly taking off his shirt
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 18:58:03 )
Kaito watched him carefully, biting the inside of his cheek when he saw Fijore pull out a syringe with a needle for injecting deep under the skin, like an ovary or an organ.. Then it began to sink in as Fijore pulled out the chart and marked it. Oh.. Oh no.. He carefully held the vial and the syringe as he listened to the terrifying words that reached his ears. Now his hands were shaking some. This was serious.. He didn't know how to use a needle, he didn't like needles! Needles made him think about some other events he had been dragged into and it just didn't bode well. He was scared.

Either way, this was serious. He needed to push aside whatever fear he held and swallow it for Fijore. Kaito studied the chart as Fijore began to take his shirt off while forcing his hands to be still. This would take precision, and he couldn't risk twitching and poking him in the wrong spot. Nope. Not an option.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 02:57:46 )
He lay on his side and waited. "Quickly..." was all he said before coughing.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 03:28:24 )
Kaito nodded and glanced at him before doing as instructed. Making sure to fill the syringe with the stuff from the vile first, and keeping his hands steady as he did the task.

Once it was done, and the needle was no longer reaching inside of Fijore, Kaito set down the vile back into his bag and glanced at him. "All done.." He murmured quietly. Right?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 06:10:08 )
He nodded. His breathing had calmed some, and he seemeed to be asleep. Valern stood in the doorway.
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 20:10:44 )
Kaito sighed quietly out of relief. He set the syringe down on the table and glanced at the sleeping Fijore. What about all of the blood? He decided it would best not to do anything further without asking him. He slowly and subtly glanced at Valern when he noticed him and slowly reached into his pocket before taking out the candy Fijore had given him before, and held it down low enough for the other male to see the pieces in his hand. He knew it might not do anything in this situation, but that didn't stop him from trying.

They both looked pretty bad though.. and he hoped it didn't set him off. "You guys aren't alone anymore.." He said quietly, lowering his head some. He cared about both brothers, even if one felt a little different. He had once again forgot about his own injures while was helping Fijore.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.