Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ● ● ● cafe de bubble

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 06:23:48 )
@Koko: oh wow thanks! I mostly just do dumb doodles. I've been doodling since I was 10ish maybe even younger

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 15:58:24 )
@Koko: we could yes -steps behind and massages your shoulders- i dont see why we couldnt dood we could play sea of thieves together!?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 02:05:13 )
@Koko: Whaaat true, that's cool and of course darling I don't expect much else. XD Um, I actually got it from the ship, just got a cute seal pup today XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 02:38:48 )
@nyreen: ooh I wish I started that early ;w; I started when I was . .15? and I regret it so much bc I lost so much time wondering if I should learn how to draw or not xD

@dread pirate: ooh what kind of game is sea of thieves and what console :OO

@Laeril: girl you're so lucky xD I see the seal pup on you right now its so cute xD I got so many copies of these horns btw did you want any? o.O

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 03:10:12 )
@Koko: a pirate game and xbone -nods-
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 15:35:28 )
@Koko: Trolol, I suppose and Ikr, it's too adorbs XD Depends on what kind of horns we talking about, I got like two kinds already o.o

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 03:15:10 )
@Koko: it's ok I kinda fell out of touch with drawing shortly after finishing highschool. I was discouraged so much from doodling during it and it kinda killed my drive
call me grem
they/them

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 01:53:27 )
@koko: im starting to slack off n have to start studying for finals rip ;; wbu ?

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 20:55:07 )

Ahh, I am not consisting with posting...or logging on on lol.
    But I hope everyone's day has been well. c:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 17:43:09 )
@Yixing: same here ;w;; I just returned from my internship,, it was rly busy so I just opted not to go on Voltra TvT
how are you? :3

@nut: I think it's too late for me to encourage you now x'D how did it go?

@nyreen: aw I hope that you will get your drive back! how do you like the event so far?

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 19:06:16 )

@Koko: Welcome back! and that's alright! How do you like the internship so far? Any likes and dislikes?
    I'm okay. Nothing's changed really. xD I did go see Jurassic World with a friend last night. Not bad. c:

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 23:08:26 )
Flaria says hello everyone! Have a fabulous day!

Hello, how is everyone doing lately?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 14:51:15 )
@Yixing: Thank you! It was a lot of fun and I learned so much ;w; I'm very fortunate to be assigned there aha~ they want to try to hire me officially so I'm hoping that works out ^-^

How was the movie? :D I tend to want to watch everything but then forget so I never do xD

@Flaria: Hi! I'm doing good, just too lazy to properly grind for seashells xD I love your avatar already!

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 16:57:46 )
Flaria says hello everyone! Have a fabulous day!

@Koko: That's good and I understand. Collecting the seashells are pretty much a pain. Lmao. And thank you.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 16:58:50 )
@Flaria: Ah right! I finally earned enough to get some items and I got two doubles already :'D

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 18:55:04 )

@koko: Nice! I hope they do hire you officially! And I'm glad to hear you are also enjoying and learning so much too! that's awesome!!

I went with a friend, and i liked it. A little sad with some parts but the majority of it was funny. c:
    And yea, I'm the same too. I want to watch everything but forget. I wanted to watch Deadpool 2 but forgot and now it's not showing in theaters anymore xD
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 22:17:42 )

I am new here too!!

The setup of the Hangout is cute!!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 03:37:22 )
@Shampoo: Hi! Welcome to Volta >:3 I hope you like it here so far~
we have matching abs ^.~ how is the event for you?

@Yixing: omg I wanted to watch that too lol ;u; but I don't tend to keep up with movies even if I remember.. x'D oops~~
are you doing the event? ouo the beach items are very cute!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:12:01 )
@Koko: Hello! Thank you for the warm welcome!!
I like it very much so far! I'm excited to see and be here more!
Oh!! We do! I love your avi!
It is treating me pretty good but I need to talk a lot!! Aww- I still need 225 more shells to get everything.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:15:09 )

im gonna need to make my own specialized gifs >:T
9000/48000 volts!
PING me :vanora_smile:
Some sick dungeon beats
i want to rp! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.