Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ● ● ● cafe de bubble

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 00:46:16 )
@Koko: if you want doll i can send the cheshire so you have a set
I like my outfit too eventually ill change to something a little more dark

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 01:02:42 )
@Karen the Shifter: Ah are you sure? ;o; Luna sent me so much stuff already that I feel bad TvT

Do you usually do dark theme avis? xD this one is so bright and colorful though!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 01:11:40 )
@Koko: yeah my outfits are usually darker -nods- but we dont have dark enough stuff yet
-nods im sure i just gotta tell my friend to send it

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 01:19:22 )
@Karen the Shifter: They will definitely have some more as soon as Halloween comes around >:3 or maybe we might have some dark monthlies :O
I want to do a creepy-cute avatar one day too~

and t-thank you so much Karen TT v TT Volties are so nice omg.. I really appreciate it, thank you so much!

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 01:31:34 )

@Koko: Love your new avi! Super cute! I would LOVE to twin an avi with you...after we get more items lol. xD Twinning is so fun. c:
    Haha, decided to whip out my dusty tablet and put it to use. xD

omg it's the ones you have equipped! I assume you figured out what it is? xD great minds think alike (and also have great taste xD)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 01:35:48 )
@Koko: no problem babe -hugs- we will i just gotta be patient

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 01:47:16 )
@Yixing: Thank youu! A really nice Voltie sent me the last event set in the charity forums ;w; I was asking her about the ears we were both talking about xD They're called Dormouse and it actually comes in three different colors :D

@karen the shifter: thank you ahh ;w; is Dread Pirate your friend? :O I think we are also sort of friends too xD we're in the same discord server. I would love to see your dark avis sometime >:3

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 01:50:35 )

@Koko: Wow, what a coincidence! Congrats on getting them too! I can't get over how cute they are.
    And do you know what the other colors are? Are they also separate items too? Gonna add them to my wishlist lol

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 01:56:09 )
@Yixing: Thank you! and yeah you totally showed up in the charity I was talking about xD! We are super twins >:3

The item itself has multiple.. I guess poses? :O so if you own 1 copy of Dormouse, you have access to all three colors! You can even wear two poses from 1 copy of an item. I think that's the best way to explain it xD Like I have 1 copy of Dormouse, but the ears and tail I'm wearing are from it. I hope that makes some sort of sense ouo;;

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 01:59:55 )
Ive been summoned yes is your answer and we can be more than friends if you want

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 02:04:18 )

@Dread pirate: Hey there! xD And omg are you sure about the trade?? ; 3;

@Koko: LOLOL, WHAT IS HAPPENING. XD
    Lady Luna actually mentioned her charity in my art thread so I thought I'd check it out and chat more. xD

And okay gotcha! dkm, but I would have been a bit bummed if the other colors were separate. ^^; But that's awesome that two poses can be equipped! I didn't know that! :O

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 02:05:35 )
@Yixing: how are you dear?

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 02:13:20 )

@Dread pirate: I'm pretty good! How about you? c:
    Also, I edited my previous post, but you sent me a trade? Is that a donation of some sort? Just want to make sure. ^^:

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 02:14:23 )
@Yixing: yeah -shoves stuff at and smooches your cheek
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 02:16:34 )

@Dread pirate: kdjag;dlg THANK YOU! I will wear them immediately!
    So many awesome and nice volties! ; u;
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 02:24:28 )
@koko: wow that's rough, i can see why you were nervous.i would be terrified;; i forgot about forensic science haha it looks pretty exciting, being a part of an investigation and all.
but how'd the first day of your internship go :^0

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 02:33:58 )
@Yixing: dread is super nice though people give him a raw deal

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 02:41:33 )
@koko: are you alive

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 02:42:14 )
@dread pirate: >:O I thought Karen was your mule for some reason LOL IDK WHYY
update me to your first mate :^)

@Yixing: I would be so upset too lol ;w; three things to collect for the cute mouse ears, but fortunately we only need one >:D now I can work for that other set we were talking about *v* as soon as I figure out the name of that too xD

@nut: ah right!! I feel like it might fit you well because I have a classmate who did forensic science and she said it was a lot of just preparing DNA samples and putting them into containers for examination later xD it seems pretty lowkey and no need to worry about killing ppl bc you'd be working with victims~

ah my internship!! I didn't sit down for 5 hours T-T and the pharmacy computer system is so confusing.. there's always a problem with insurance or doctor directions or some other thing so idk how I'll be able to learn all of those orz|| I mostly followed people around to get used to the job and I have Monday off TvT.. but on Tuesday, the lead pharmacist changes to someone I haven't met before and they're making me anxious because they were like "I didn't know a student was coming... does she have the right store lmao" and that activated my anxiety :')) I hope they aren't a mean/sassy person because I don't think I can handle it if they are..

@karen the shifter: yes I am >:D I'm melting on my chair tho bc I was thinking about my internship as I was replying to nut and now I feel anxious again x'D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 02:48:06 )
@Koko: ohh im sorry babe font melt maybe your captain can give you a massage

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.