Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ● ● ● cafe de bubble

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/24 20:31:29 )
@vengeance:
Oh I see! I hope they will add an avi builder soon >:3 Ik the site isn't even a year old yet right?
At least the commons are very cute! I'm pretty happy with it so far~

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/24 20:34:08 )

@Koko: Yes we aren't that old yet. + we had some problems that caused the site to be offline for a while. And yes some of the commons are really cute. Expecialy the hair we are using XD

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/24 21:33:51 )

@Koko:
    Oh no, I hope it isn't a fever! Fevers make you even more tired! :O
    Think of happy thoughts. Maybe you can distract yourself from it. xDD But hey, try not to stress too much about the internship. Just keep telling yourself, you'll be fine. Keep that positivity up!!

These commons are so nice, they can fool you into thinking they're not common shop items. xD
    I hope they get an avi builder in the future. That would be super neat! And I can just add items to my endless wish list. xD

Ooh, what kind of other items can you get from the daily chance? I've only gotten volts so far. Then again, it's only my second day on Voltra. xD

@vengeance:
    omg are you sure you want to give it away? > o<
    Speaking of the item preview thread, you wouldn't happen to have the link to it, would ya? I wanna try and get familiar with the non-common items once the images are all fixed. xD Thank you!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/24 21:59:00 )

@Yixing: I have no problem with giving it away. I got a couple of them. And here is the link to the item preview thread: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/2724

And just to let you know if you ping people you need to leave your answer right after the ping. If you leave it below it people won't get a notification :)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/24 22:02:45 )

@Yixing: Sended you a trade. Unfortunaly the trading system right now is a whole lot of accepting at the moment. They are working on making it easier.

Here you guys can find the latest daily chance items: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/3372 . Other rewards are alpaca plush, sealpup plush, volts & ohms.

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/24 22:35:04 )
@koko: ee i'm still in high school ;; the amount of stuff you have to know looks intimidating, i don't know if i can do it with my bad time management skills haha ,, i still have a few years to master time management though so that's good :^)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 01:25:54 )
@vengeance oh thanks for the heads up about the ping :'D
no wonder my friend said she didn't get it xD

And yes, the hair we are using is adorable >:3 Also I looked at the item preview thread and saw that the rare crate items skip the months between Nov and March :o! Is there a reason for that?

@Yixing ahh it was ;w; but no worries I slept it off and felt well enough to go to my brother's honor society ceremony so *o*
Thank you for spreading that positivity though!! I need it so much right now *o* The internship is growing closer and closer by the hour ahhh ;w;

We should go on a cute avatar quest together >:D I wish the item preview thread is working so I could see them~
I also got horns from the daily chance :O I think I have doubles of some already so if you want them I can send them anyways :3

@nut lool yes omg,, I thought I was a good student until I started pharmacy school TvT we had like 7 lecture finals and 2 lab finals one after another and I was !!! I actually signed up for Voltra that week but I wasn't able to fit it into my schedule at all lol :'))

But you can do it!! I'm sure that whatever you choose, you will succeed in >:3 what are your options right now if I can ask?

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 02:27:08 )

@vengeance: Thank you so much for the thread link, the llama, and the heads up about the ping. <3
    And wow, those are some nice new items from the daily chance! Really like the horns. c: Here's hoping i get some of them. xD

@Koko: Nice! And congrats to your brother too! That's quite an achievement! c:
    Of course! I try to be as positive and spread it as much as I can. It's nice to brighten up someone else's day when they're feeling a bit down. <33

Yessss. I'm totally down for a cute avatar quest together! And same. I wish the item preview thread worked too. I guess we can just save our volts for the time being. Or just ask around for bits of item previews. xD

Are you sure? That's so kind of you!~ ; 3;

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 02:40:13 )
@koko: thank you !! i believe in myself too :") i'm interested in anything in the medical or stem field that isn't too ,, stressful haha who am i kidding, nothing's not stressful in those fields.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 02:46:48 )
@Koko: Hi hi honey and yes we are, slowly but surely!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 03:02:43 )
@Yixing: we should be a pink and blue pair! >:D as soon as we figure out the best items xD
I saw a very cute Alice in Wonderland themed dress and I really would love to get it *o*

I'll check my invo for spare horns to send to you! :3

@nut: ahhh that's so true lolol the healthcare profession is so scary ;u; I've heard tons of stories where pharmacists lost their hard earned license because of a mistake their interns/assistants made and it's brutal!!

maybe you can consider forensic science/DNA testing stuff for crime scenes? :'D

@Laeril: you should make me new avis from the commons in the shop xD how are you handle this already haha!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 03:06:56 )
@Koko: Haha, I'm always making you avis that's nothing new! Girl, you know how I am though, always got an eye for these things!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 03:09:34 )
@Laeril: that's very true xD I can't wait to see what you got when your closet expands :p
I should look for new commons too TvT already tired of this look xD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 03:11:48 )
@Koko: Of course girl as always and true you can do it! Show me bits at a time if you need the help XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 10:13:42 )

@Yixing: accepted the trade with the items. Unfortunate you don't get notified when someone accepts the trade. So you either need to check back or hope the person tells you they accepted

@Koko: The reason for it is is that the website was offline for a while. There where some problems with the old coder. Thankfully voltra came back.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 21:26:55 )

@Koko: Is pink your favorite color? Blue is actually mine. xD And yeah, hopefully the item preview guide will have all the images again. c: I
    I mean, I'm not in a hurry right now. xD Gotta earn some currency first!

And yes! I saw the Alice in Wonderland theme dress too!
    There's a bow item with round ears that's caught my eye too. I really want that one. xD

@vengeance: That's alright. I do hope we do get notifications in the future for trades
    And thank you so much for the plushies! I'm gonna equip them right away! So cute! <3

(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 23:21:56 )
@vengeance: Oh I see :o is that the blackout thing I've been seeing every once in a while? Also the orbs! :D I love RIGs so I was very excited to see this update *w*

@Yixing: ah yes!! Pink has a special place in my heart xD we could really be twins later >:D after getting more volts ofc xD I saw your art thread btw!! you're so good!!! You'll be rich in no time! <3

I saw the round ears with bow too omg TvT why we have the same taste lolol <33 I asked someone what the item was called but idt they responded to me yet.. I wonder what it is bc it'll be my first dream item *o*

@Laeril: I can't anymore lolol I have no self control and bought a RIG on impulse :'D
I got the cute gradient hair but idk if that was worth it xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 23:54:23 )
Hello everyone -smiles sweetly

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 23:55:58 )
The ears are from the dormouse event item i can get you some

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 00:29:08 )
@Karen the Shifter: Hi Karen!! I love the color scheme of your avi

And I just recently found out about the Dormouse item from another amazing Voltie TvT
They were from the last event right?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.