Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ● ● ● cafe de bubble

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:29:19 )
@Shampoo: Oh wow that means you got most of the items already right? ;w;
I'm very lazy haha I think I only got 4 items so far orz but the best thing is at least you get volts as you collect seashells! :D

@Ina: ooh if you teach me to make gifs too, I got ur back >:D

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:34:45 )
@Ina: Hello!

@Koko: Not yet-- I only got the first item for 25 shells right now. I am saving up until it totals 225.
Very true!! I am buying more hair now. Also saving up for that new Rainbow Mesh item.

Voltie — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:46:26 )
i miss these kinds of cafe threads www it's cool to see that they're still around even as forums like this are less common...
also the seashell event thing looks really cute ?! i have about 9 shells right now so i have... a while to go until i have enough....

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 05:00:40 )
@Shampoo: Oh I see xD gl to us both then!!!
what is the Rainbow Mesh item? o.O

@lysander: ahh thank you!! I love cafe themed stuff so this was a must for me ;w; I saw a thread asking for more fruit emotes on Voltra and I totally want them so I can decorate this thread more xDD

ahh same ;w; shells are very hard to get bc I'm such a lazy poster x'DD there's a spam-ish thread in the event forum called "how many seashells do you have" and you can just post repeatedly there to get your shell count up! ofc its more fun to chat in hangouts though xD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 05:29:17 )
@lysander: Agreed! It feels very comforting. Same here! I only have the first 25shell item.

@Koko: Welcome!! Thank you cx it's the item of the puking rainbow o w o
I need more fruit emojis too!!!

Voltie — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 06:24:02 )
@Koko: oooh i always feel so cozy with cafe themes... something about them makes me so.... fuzzy?? is that the right word?? like the exact emotion this emoji gives: https://discordemoji.com/emoji/BlobPuddle

it is.. my favorite emotion
⭕🔴⚫⚪
lys + he/him
please ping me!
art + adopt shop

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 16:18:15 )
@Koko: o man i just use firealpaca lol
i dont know any good way to actually make gifs
not that im saying fa aint bad
i love it to death
@Shampoo: hellooo
i love ur avi
9000/48000 volts!
PING me :vanora_smile:
Some sick dungeon beats
i want to rp! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 17:07:31 )

@Koko: Same! Now i'm just waiting for it to come out on redbox lol. I don't keep up with movies anymore. My focus is usually somewhere else nowadays and sometimes, i'm just too lazy xD

I might enter the coloring contest, but other than that just trying to earn sea shells. And the items are cute! Love your avi! and those abs!!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 00:04:19 )
@Ina: Hello!! Thank you > w <

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 02:50:04 )
@Shampoo: ohhh I remember that item xD
can you get that from the shop right now or only from buying from other users?

@Lysander: omg yes I know exactly what you mean!!! especially with warm drinks on a cold day right!! >:00

I actually went to a cafe today and they handed out these buzzers to tell us when our drink was ready.. I thought that was so cool and very cafe like x'DD

That emoticon is exactly what it feels like omg!!

@Ina FireAlpaca is free too right? :D I only know how to make gifs on photoshop but I lost it a long time ago and now I'm useless :DD

also can I ask what your mermaid tail is? :OO

@Yixing: that's literally my life LOL I get so distracted that I leave things and then it becomes too late to take care of it ;w; I do that with messages too.

and thank you!! the abs are in the shop xD had to get them to match the biceps haha

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 03:14:38 )
@Koko: I hope so then I will have to get some of the special currency

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 03:37:43 )
@Shampoo: at least its possible to buy special currency for volts from other users so it's not bad! we also get special currency from the daily chance but its rarer than getting other stuff >:3 so you could potentially get it for basically free!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 03:42:20 )
@Koko: It is and I think I need to safe up som more? I have around 1k volts so far?
Whoa!! That's actually super nice and really rare/almost rare for sites to do that.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 04:14:01 )
@Shampoo: Ah yep ;w; Idk how much it is but probably more than 1k TvT
ah right! I thought the same thing when I found out! I earned 25 Ohms (special currency) from the daily chance and my friend Laeril earned 50 just the other day! So its rare but possible!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 04:34:42 )
@Koko: I missed the daily chance yesterday but today I got volts.
600v
That's exciting!! I think it's around 5k? Maybe but who knows...!

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 11:09:53 )
neko says;
The graphics in here are so nice and cute~ hello!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 01:46:56 )
@Shampoo: Oh really that's it? :OO
I thought it would be more!

@Neko: Thank you so much ;w; I'm thinking about adding the voltra food emotes to it haha~
How are you! I really love your avatar btw! :O It gives me really summery vibes! where are your lips from if I can ask?

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 02:39:34 )
neko says;
@Koko: foods. moar foods.
aw thank you! i think yours is more summery and prettier! my lips are from the Vyc's Mods shop

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 03:44:33 )

@Koko: LOL, i'm the same with messages too! I forget to text back after reading a message if i'm in the middle of something. And i sit wondering later on why my friend hasn't texted back. I feel like a bad friend afterwards XD

Really? I didn't know that. I thought it was part of the event items.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 04:42:36 )
@Neko: ah most of it is from the event so thats a given~ but yours is like a summer casual and is more unique so I'm really happy about it xD
and thank you! a lot of the cute items are from the shops ;w;

@Yixing: omg thats exactly how I feel x'DD I always wonder why my friend isn't responding and then I found out that is my fault xDD

I thought so too! but its from the mod shop :OO The arm mod is an event item though. This site is really amazing with cute commons!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.