Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ● ● ● cafe de bubble

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 07:24:54 )
neko says;
@Koko: I tried to make it like...young teen that's a little edgy coming home from the pool. :P
We have a lot of nice commons! :D not like other sites where the commons are half assed to make you buy the real money stuff. It's totally doable to make an amazing avi using only event and commons!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 22:42:39 )
@Koko: Now I am scared because that sounds like a lot of volts to me!
Sorry for the late reply.
How are you doing tonight?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 02:56:51 )
@Shampoo: ah! It'll be alright xD I've been lazily getting volts by posting and even my slow posting got me to 3k :'D
there's also some charities you can participate in to help you get the volts! :D

I'm doing good today >:3 Been planning some RPs that I've been excited about for a long time! how about you?

@Neko: Cutee now you are a bear! you were totally working the edgy teen look x'DD
the bear is super cute though xDD what's the little chicky on your head if I can ask?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 21:27:26 )
@Koko: Nice!! I will have to save up!! Or not buy anything before I get up to that! I went on a spending spree before.
I will have to check them out more seriously! Also I should make a quest thread as well.
I am on my iPad and haven't even saved my post format at all.

Always nice! What kind of rp? I miss rping >\\<!

@Neko: What item is the bear head?

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 23:58:37 )
neko says;
@Koko: The chick is an event item from our spring event called Easter 2k18.

@Shampoo: It's called Bearboozled!

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/4 00:43:12 )
@Neko: I love that name! X3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/4 02:57:12 )
@Neko: lolol everyone is asking about your items xD you're this hangout's fashion queen >:DD
ah how was your day today? :3

@Shampoo: ah.. I know what you mean T-T I went on a spending spree too so now I'm basically broke lol. I wanted to buy the volt orbs so badly so I caved and bought them using all my volts :"D I dont think I got anything good.

And oh! it's an indulgent school-themed pokemon rp about our characters before they became who they are right now xD we did a segment of them when they were kids so we thought it would be fun and casual if we did a middle school version of them as they continue growing up into the characters we made to be in the beginning ;w;

I missed RPing too so that's why I was very eager to start it xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 02:11:30 )
@Haunted Dollie: Hi Dollie! I've seen you around esp in RP forum xD
how are you? >:3

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 18:29:56 )
~pops in for a fresh bubble tea~

@koko: How's it going? :3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 18:32:07 )
@Haunted Dollie: I’ve actually popped into your thread before xD the Pokémon one! You had such a long starter but your partner replied back pretty short so I felt bad ;w;

How long have you been rping?

@Kozi: one bubble tea it is~!!
I’m doing well xD just today is a full day of work so I’m just ready to go home aha~ feeling too lazy to work today.. hbu? :3

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 18:36:21 )
@Koko: I'm off for my yearly vacation this week, so i'm feeling probably the best i've felt physically since... well. Since my last yearly vacation last year. XDD;; I'm trying to soak up all of the posting I can before I get tired and sick again from working. :/
~sips tea~ om nom nom bubbles

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 04:49:20 )
@Kozi: oh you only get one vacation a year? :O what do you work as if I can ask?

@Haunted Dollie: ohh I see so that's why ;w; I hope this is a good experience for him then~ what is your RP about? :o

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 04:52:02 )

Batsy Says. . .

This is such a cute cafe.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 10:22:33 )
@Koko: I work in a high-end production lab. So the days are long (12 hours), the shift is weird (nights) and the vacations are few.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 16:50:46 )
@MoodyBats: Thank you Batsy~ I had other cute graphics too but I had to take them down bc there wasnt permission to use them ;w; I'm on the hunt for more~ how are you doing today? ^o^

@Kozi: oh whats a high-end production lab? :O It sounds stressful tbh ;w; does it pay well?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 17:44:12 )
@Koko: It can be super stressful, to be sure. The high-end lab manufactures items for really large companies that don't have physically have the space to do it themselves. As for the pay, well, it pays the bills. most of them

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 20:26:57 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Koko: Ah i see.
well either way it's super adorable.

I am good, just posting around as much as i can before i go to the store.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/8 16:09:21 )
@Kozi: oh I see! it does seem stressful aa ;o;
what are you doing for your hard earned vacation? :3

@MoodyBats: Thank youu ;w; I'm like 19 hours late ahaa;; how was your run to the store? ouo

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/8 18:13:54 )
@Koko: Absolutely nothing, and loving every minute of it!! <333 haha Joking aside, lots of house stuff that needed to be taken care of, but couldn't since it was kind of impossible with my current schedule. >_x;;

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/8 18:42:23 )
@Kozi: but thats like the best kind of vacation though xD but one week always goes by so fast ;w;
I remember when I was younger I would be so excited that I had a break from school bc it felt like forever but now it's like the second I get on break, I start to worry about when I go back xDD

Anyway, enjoy your days off to the max >:D how are you doing on the event?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.