Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ● ● ● cafe de bubble

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 02:50:04 )

@Karen the shifter: He is! I'm glad to have met him! c:
    And nice to meet you too!

@Koko: Haha, right? xD
    Ooh, that Alice Set? Have you seen a voltie dress as the mad hatter? Their avi is so cool and colorful!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 03:16:23 )
@karen the shifter: true do you think he'll do it for me :^)

@Yixing: I think I weirdly replied to you in the charity thread LOL that thread moves so much faster and I get weirdly confused xDD
YOUR AVATAR THOUGH!!! so cute!! <333 Dormouse twins >:D

I don't think I saw a Voltie dressed as mad hatter :O what's their username if I can ask? and yeah the alice set :D with the big poofy dress <33

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 03:25:45 )

@Koko: I think i know the confusion you're talking about. xDD The thread is already moving to fast for me. ^^;
    And yes! Thanks to Dread Pirate I got the cute mouse ears too!! <33 AND IT COMES IN BLUE! Double win. 8D
    Hell yeah, Dormouse twins! <33 I'll never take these ears off. xD Well, until another cute head accessory comes along lol

Hold on, lemme find them first. xD Alright, their username is Dipper. c:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 11:13:51 )
@Koko: ask him but since he isnt on ask on discord -giggles-

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 12:48:30 )

@Koko: yes that is why you saw the blackout thing. We even had a blackout event after the site came back.

@Yixing: Your are welcome.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 15:47:59 )
@Koko: Girl, you never can refrain from anything that involves IRL money. You look adorable though! Already got a leg mod eyyy, those are your favorite kind of items haha. XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 03:52:51 )
@Yixing: LOLOL YESS I'm embarrassed now xDDD and it really does omg it moves like a chatroom only it doesn't refresh ;w; which is probably why I got all confused xD
ahhhhh the ears do come in blue omg ;w; that's really cute and now your avatar is all cute too!! if only they had pink ears for me >:3c or maybe a recolor system like another avatar site I used to be on..

what kind of items do you wish for Voltra to release? :D

It took me a moment to figure out how to find them but I managed finally xD their avatar does look so awesome omg :OO the mismatching shoes really sell the look *w*

@Karen the Shifter: won't he just throw me overboard xD

@vengeance: oh I see!! That makes the team for Voltra seem so hardworking and reliable xD I feel like I'm in good hands.
Also I had a quick question! What are EIs? :O Evolving items like on Gaia?

@Laeril: LOOL GIRL YOU DISCREDIT ME TOO MUCHH I didn't spend anything (yet xD)
I'm tempted by the orbs tho smh ;w; should open a shop for my art maybe..

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 03:59:11 )
@Koko: TROLOL! HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW, I'M SORRY BAE! Anyways, we always do things like that to make the moneys and profits, ahh my fond memories of tekteking and then now became ghosting I guess? I don't even know anymore, Gaia changed too much for my liking now

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 04:05:39 )
@Laeril: omg ikr.. the plat currency makes me mad like idk how to math to do that nonsense with selling and stuff
at least on here the volts and ohms is easy to understand xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 04:21:55 )
@Koko: noo he is very nice just ask

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 06:10:22 )
@Koko: ohh dang how you doin babe -winks seductively at-

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 16:15:39 )
@Dread pirate: hi capt'n we are matching today *wonks back maybe*

@karen the shifter: lolol I'm getting nervous again x'DD

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 18:41:53 )
@Koko: its almost as if it was planned -shifty eyes-
Why nervous I ... can go

Also un vycs mods they have mouse ears
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 00:15:10 )
Good evening

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 01:05:59 )
@Koko: For real though, it's so basic here, hopefully it stays that way for a while. o: And man you be slaying your outfits now! XD

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 15:01:12 )
Hey everyone

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 22:27:15 )
@koko: aa its sounds so chill , i like chill :")
im sure you'll get a hang of everything in no time !! i hope that person who gave off a mean/sassy impression is actually pretty nice or at least bearable <3 im sorry for reminding you of your internship making you anxious;; aa i didn't think about that beforehand

@nyreen: hello n welcome ! i see you draw they r very nice

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 23:49:53 )

@koko: Lol, it's okay. I had a hard time trying to keep up too. xD The adrenaline i had trying to catch up and reply to you in this thread too. xD

That would be so cool if we had a recolor system here too. I was on another site that had a dye system. If i didn't spend it on commons, I probably spend my funds just dying and redying items all the time. xDD

Hmmm, I'd love more fantasy items or lots of accessories. <3 I love using accessories on all my avis. xD And definitely more hairs and face items too. c: How about you?

Haha, I should have just send a link to profile to make it easier for you. xD I usually don't like super busy avatars like that especially with so much going on with the background items, but it really works! And yeah, the mismatching shoes really do sell the look!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 01:07:40 )
@nut: ohhh thank you!
call me grem
they/them

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 02:15:25 )
@dread pirate: was it planned to captn >:O
we should make it our official crew colors

@Laeril: they're just the same items but I used different poses lolol I love them :'D we are still sort of a pair though with your cute commons xD
also the crystals you got! :O where did you get them?

@nyreen: helloo! thanks for coming in <3 I snooped on ur art and it looks really good *o* how long have you been drawing?

@nut: I met him today! I actually thought he hated me lol ;w; bc he didn't look at me much and our interactions were kind of awkward but when I looked at it again, it could be that he's also awkward...? I hope.. I really don't want him to have a negative impression of me lol ;u;

and yeah it does sound chill :D but I also heard that it takes a long time too, so lab sessions will take like 3-4 hours.. bc you're just waiting for the DNA to separate and stuff ;u;

oh how is the end of the year wrapping up for you? :3

@Yixing: samee I would have the same look but in like 7 different shades of pink x'DD I saw Fozzy's list of things to do though and it looked like a dye system was already posted so I'm excited!!

Hairs are my favorite item ;w; also arm and leg mods lol even on Gaia I would never have an avi without mods ;u; but then again the Gaia avatars had rly ugly feet so that's probably why.. Voltra's avatar bases aren't tht bad ^o^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.