Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops [R] Memento Mori [open]

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:35:53 )
@ghost: Haha yeah it's hard not to fall for it

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 23:19:56 )
@Moossey: Yesh! We all bake actually.. been itching to do a chocolate cake recently but there's no flourrr and we haven't gone grocery.
I just started the playlist for the brothers (why didn't' I see this earlier, blind is me) and I like the first song. ITS CREEPY BUT PLEASANT? :vanora_xd:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:03:19 )
@ghost: heres my part of the tradee
I hope you like it!

link to full size

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:32:52 )
@Mica: Oh yeah sorry, everyone but James and Kane has a playlist c': Guess I didn't make that stand out well. And hah! The brother's playlist is my favourite because half of it is more moody/creepy and the second half is complete tonal dissonance by being a lot of pop songs.

@Bean: Oh my god! YEAH I do! I love it so much! You drew her so well, I love her expression and I adore the way you colour, ahh thank you so much!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:58:54 )
meh.
no.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:37:02 )
@ghost: yeyy glad you like it * v*
had fun drawing her

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:28:41 )
@ghost: Oh no problem at all! At least I can enjoy the music now! I really like the creepy one, it sets the mood! :vanora_heart:

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:33:27 )
@bean: I'm glad you did! I can't wait to get started on yours :vanora_heart:

@Mica: I'm glad you like that one, CocoRosie is one of my favourite bands and I had to start the list with them c':

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:56:20 )
@ghost: yeah I haven't heard of mother mother before. People should recommend more music in the discord.

@Mica: You guys are so talented! :vanora_heart: Teach me your baking ways. And show us pics when u bake goodies? :P
I need to listen to the brother's playlist. I forgot that the characters have playlists. -listens to playlist while eating noodles-

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:01:16 )
@ghost:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:07:22 )
@Moossey: WHAT IS THAT HAIR AND WHERE DID IT COME FROM? *looking now* I can totally show you some baked guds! I swear I didn't photoshop anything. :vanora_sweat:

@ghost: You have a lot of music that I'm totally unaware of. O_O It's like, almost everything here is new! CocoRosie's voice gives me goosebumps... :vanora_shock:

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:09:03 )
@Mica: pssst its in the hair shop

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:13:25 )
@nyx: crap it's so pretty... it looks so good on you right now. :vanora_heart:

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:14:08 )
@Mica: ikr, isnt it pretty :vanora_heart:
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:53:57 )
@Mica: They look... so gooood.. -droool- Everything was baked with love. Thanks for the pics!
It's in the hair shop yeah. Bean made the hair. ;) We released it quietly. I love long red hair.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 19:41:08 )
@moossey: It's probably because they're Canadian and I think only one or two of their songs ever got any play over here. But yeah! I like learning about songs that are out of my scope. I should post another...

@mica: yeah I tend to skew more obscure with my music, I have some niche tastes. (of course that being said I listen to a lot of mainstream too) And ohh I know right? They make really weird experimental music and their voices really suit it.

Also I really want sweets now those all look so delicious oh my god...

@nyx:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 02:14:11 )
@Moossey: That was some ninja hair shipment you guys got going there. :vanora_huff: ! I like it. :vanora_sun:
Haha yayy! I will post more when we make new ones. I suck at decorating cake though, I tend to focus on making the cake only... my sister usually does the icing/filling. :vanora_xd:
@ghost: I'm kind of all over the place when it comes to music, I'm not really settled into one genre so I loove, loove new music!
hue hue, what're your favorite kinds of dessert?

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 02:58:27 )
@mica: Yeah I'm pretty similar actually! I love discovering new music too c: I always like to listen to people's recommendations

Ohh I love anything that has lemon in it, that's my ultimate favourite. I also really love strawberry shortcake, cheesecakes, and brownies... I just really love dessert. (I need my cake emoji right now)
later.

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:25:21 )
@mica: What's your favorite kind of cake?
@ghost: Herro! Here's the imgur album for Milo! I put a random background because I need more background practice. I included the sketch and a transparent background version. Enjoy. :vanora_sun:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:43:02 )
@ghost: omg a CAKE EMOJI. If you wanna throw an ice cream one there, that'd be uh.. uh.. creamy and delicious. *hintu*
Oooh... luckily lemon squares is our specialty! Sweet, tarty and rich. :vanora_heart: Dessert is a topic I can get behind. I FINALLY GOT FLOUR GUYS. CHOCOLATE CAKE HERE WE GO.
@Moossey: I love.. ..hrm, chocolate/coffee/mocha, like that combination is heavenly. I love chocolate mousse as a dessert, so anything that compliments that is lovely. Tiramisu is a bit strong on the coffee flavor... *overanalyzed this question* How about you!?
ALSO MILO IS SO CUTE I WANT TO SQUISH HIM. DUH COLORINGGG. :vanora_heart:
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.