Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops [R] Memento Mori [open]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 10:27:55 )

[x]

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 18:39:58 )
@ghost: :vanora_shock: a-another trade? IS DAT A THING WE CAN DO? I did doodle up something but I did it with the intention of a freebie ..LOL but I can't deny you if you're willin to draw more stuff for meh! :vanora_heart:
Also I am enjoying these bits of information on Milo. :vanora_xd:

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 13:57:29 )
@apollo im burning: I'm so excited to see them because your art is so gorgeous! Backgrounds... is always my weak point... c': Best I can think of is something to do with ghosts flying out or maybe some kind of aura around him?

Yeah sounds awesome! Uh... I need to think on it too now, unless there's somebody else on the front page you're interested in drawing! But yeah whenever you're ready let me know c; I'll start on it when I have the time

OKAY SO sorry I actually wrote a novella's worth for my answers... Under the spoiler because it runs long ooops. it was fun though

Vices... First of all the guy has REALLY bad eating habits and if his brother doesn't cook for him, most the time it's either take out or junkfood, mostly because he gets lazy or distracted. Next is his attitude, he's a very moody guy so this might take a while if I don't sum it up. He's prown to getting into bad moods and can turn to anger or impatience really easily. He's also extremely arrogant and will not hesitate to brag, and gets jealous of anyone more successful than him. The guy has a LOT of bad traits and habits is what I'm saying. (and is kind of a brat)

He's never really been in a relationship because of his own struggles with connecting to others. He tends to start pushing people away if they get too intimately close to him, which is also why he has a hard time maintaining friendships too. c': (he's going to have to overcome that though)

A good day for Milo would to be praised or acknowledged for something he's done. A great day for Milo would be to praised or acknowledged for who he is. I'll also throw in he'll have a good day if he gets to work on a creative project like writing or directing, going out of the house to eat something good with somebody he's cool with, and settle in later to watch a nice comfort movie. Also if he doesn't get bothered by a ghost...

I think Milo prefers the heat because he tends to get cold really easily thanks to all the spirit activity. But he also can't stand being in the sun too long or he'll burn up. I actually did a comic about that as a joke

He has a lot of guilty pleasures! He likes to play like a snob but he genuinely loves pop music and bad reality tv... He just tries to hide it. He's also really into following the tabloids and celebrity gossip, maybe a little too much...

To be real there's no way he could live without his brother Sam. He's been the only guy to support him since he was a kid and he's really dependant on him emotionally. Whenever anything goes wrong or he needs help he's the guy to turn to, if anything ever happened to him Milo would be so lost. o':

Secrets hmm.... What can I reveal... One is that he really genuinely does want to connect to others but he's afraid to. He fears rejection and neglect more than anything else, so he tries to do it first. He's really lonely because of it though.

@mica: YEAH I'm always open to it! I have a lot of fun with them! I just wish I wasn't so slow.. orz HAHA aw yeah we can turn that into a trade! I'm so curious who you're drawing... let me know what you want c;

I'm glad you're having fun reading them because I am having fun writing them

@bean: I'm SO sorry for the delay! I finally finished it! I am... sorry I am so bad at drawing fur but he looked so fun:

Thanks for doing an art trade with me!

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 14:20:22 )
@ghost: did you see what I drew for you in the draw the avatar above you thread?

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 14:37:04 )
@Tuijp: I was literally just about to go to your profile and comment. Yeah I love it! Thank you so much, I like your style and how my avatar looks in it c; Also your comment with it made me laugh

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 15:14:53 )
@ghost: ha! I was faster!
It was too good to resist xD

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 17:59:22 )
@ghost: Ehehe, I won't tell you unless you ask!! =D Just know I had a lot of fun drawing 'em!
omg okay. I need to pick a subject/s for you to choose from... :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: I do know I want a dude this time cauz DANG you draw 'em sexeh.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 23:21:38 )

[x]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 00:45:08 )
@ghost: ahhh he turned out amazing ;;;; i love it thank you so much <3
Thank you for doing a trade with me!! :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 09:00:14 )
@ghost: So you're an awesome guy and your OCs inspired me. Not sure if you like this kinda thing, but I hope I didn't butcher your babies. I tried my best to represent and respect them.

Warning for some violence and language.
https://justpaste.it/1bktk

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 10:04:14 )

@bean: I'm so glad you like it! He was so much fun to draw o': I had to pick him

@mica: HMM... I like surprises but I'm a curious man, please let me see o':

Ahhh thank you c; I love drawing dudes so this should be fun. (I need to start practicing women more...)

@apollo im burning: Ah it's okay I'm horrible at shading so I understand the struggle. HM... I really like the clean work you started, but if I'm being real I'm kind of in love with that sketchy paint look too so you should go forward with it... I feel bad though since you put so much time into it though augh...

Woah your characters are so cool! I think I want to try drawing Icarus!

Hm if there's one's you're interested in I'll let you pick then c; I don't even have good refs of my other characters ready anyway... If you want or need anymore though let me know.

Oh no I'm sorry! There is kind of a sadness to Milo but things are going to get both better and worse for him so that'll be fun. And I'm glad you liked the comic, I've been doing another doodle one for fun c;

Yeah there's a lot oops c; And his favourite animal is foxes! Especially the silver fox, but he likes them all.

@Dowan: Oh my god I don't even know what to say that was such an unexpected and amazing surprise... Thank you so much! I'm in awe right now! To be real I was a little flustered like "somebody wrote something for my characters" I'm so happy! It was a lot of fun to read, you have great interactions between them and it kept making me laugh. And that fight scene was so intense oh my god! I loved their coordination it was a thrill ride (you got both their reactions on point, James would definitely be trying to talk his way out of it like that!) You're an amazing writer!

It's kind of messy but I doodled some scenes from it.. Thank you again!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 13:27:53 )

[x]

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 20:32:09 )
@ghost: I'm so happy you enjoyed it! I wasn't sure if you would appreciate something of the sort, but I didn't want to mention it to ruin the surprise. Writing is... purely from my own viewpoint, not as impactful or instantly gratifying as imagery, and so I wanted it to have that punch.

I love the way you talk and feel about your OCs, though. It's adorable. I was scared of overstepping my bounds or not capturing them as well as I could have by asking you questions. If you would like, however, I can always write another piece for you with your knowledge and information in the future. ^^

The doodles are absolutely amazing, though! Kane is sooo freakin' cute ohmygod, and James is so sweet arghgdjag /nosebleed to the ground

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 22:55:59 )
@Apollo im burning: OKAY well I'm glad I chose the option that works best for you c; I really like the look of it too. but yeah I mean, if you don't have to suffer through cleaning up jump on that opportunity (I know I do everything in my power to avoid lineart...)

HAH I'm glad I chose the right one c; I couldn't resist that design at all it looks like a lot of fun to draw, I'm excited to start it.

Yeah sure! It's a really stupid comic I made to cheer myself up so sorry if it's not funny...

full size sorry my writing's so messy

Awesome! o': Woah I'm excited!

@dowan: I absolutely do love that kind of thing! It makes me so happy when people are actually interested in my ocs and seeing how people interpret them makes me so I loved it. And you definitely got that punch!

aw man that actually makes me so happy... I love talking about my ocs as you probably noticed c': You didn't overstep anything at all though, you actually did a great job at capturing them and their relationship! and oh my god.... I feel really spoiled. If you ever want to write another one I'll give you any and all information you need!

HAHA I'm glad you like them c': your story was really inspiring, I wanted to do some of the more serious scenes too but that'll require more focus c;

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:20:39 )
@ghost: :O I was super busy last 2 days but I finished it today.. my friend also colored it(she did so gud) but Imma have to give you you later- I'm on duh wrong computer fuu.
BUT HERE U GO HOPE U LIKE

I'll send you some refs up later tooo for duh trade - catching up on some arts LOL.

edit; woo colors by @Saeyra (LOOK AT DEM LIGHTING DAMN)

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 10:22:10 )
@mica: Oh my god I wasn't expecting Wolfe at all! Yeah woah I love it so much oh my god thank you! o': You made him look cool (and got that sleazy grin down perfect) And oh man it's so cool having two different versions, tell her I said thank you too!

just saw your message, I'll respond there c;

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 10:51:54 )

[x]

pls don't

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 11:09:49 )
@ghost: :vanora_xd: I wanted very badly to draw his build + he had LOTS of personality. I'm glad you like 'em! :vanora_yum: I will let her know.
Also I totally understand you're hella busy right now so no pressure kay? =D (ALSO OMG VOLTRA EVENT FUUU)
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 11:14:36 )
@Mica: Yeah, we all know you like the crazy evil guys. That's a really well-drawn piece though, and Saeyra did a great job coloring it.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 03:28:33 )
@Apollo im burning:

You're in luck she's always happy to hug c;

Hm hm hmm...
I've been thinking about it for a while, I'm not at his introduction in the official script yet so I don't know how much of this is going to make it into canon yet. But I like to imagine that it's a little bit of both c; He's teasing to try to bug Henri but I think he is interested and would go for it if Milo asked him out, but well you know. Milo's a mess.

I always liked to picture that (after Milo chilled) the two of them would always playfully flirt when they see each other and say its just to mess with Henri but that they're both a little into it. They have a good chemistry so I ship it but I don't know if it's personal bias or not so i can't saaay what will make it into the comic, I'll have to see where things go

@mica: Yeah I get why I love drawing slim dudes. And I'm glad he's personality was interesting! You did such a good job capturing it!

Alright c': I'm looking forward to when I get to work on it though (and I know! I hope everyone has fun)

@dowan: who doesn't? c;
later.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.