Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops [R] Memento Mori [open]

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 06:25:07 )
@Moossey: AHH your colours are so gorgeous I seriously feel like I'm about to die of happiness, it's so good! I love it so much! He looks amazing in your style I don't have the words to express how much I love it. Thank you! Thank you so much! Ahh I need to get started on your half... Man I'm so energized now

@Mica: MN how did I forget icecream? That's so important I'll have to get on it.. what do you recommend, bowl or cone?

Are they?! Oh god I want one so badly :vanora_heart: I always beeline for lemon squares. I used to bake when I had more free time but I don't much these days... Apparently I make really good cake pops though. And nice! augh I'm jealous

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:21:56 )
@ghost: I'm a giant sucker for "creamy" things. :vanora_heart: I like a bowl with the cone ONTOP. Huehuehue, best of both worlds. <= Substitute for the cake emoji for now.
Oh man, cakepops! I love how easy it is toe decorate those little buggers fuuu. Baking is so much dishes... :vanora_cry: thats my only complaint.

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:33:10 )
@ghost: Lol I made it to the spotlight! Huzzah! Glad you like how Milo turned out so much. I tested out some new coloring/rendering techniques on him. :vanora_heart: And no problem. Take your time on the trade! I know you're busy.

@mica: Choco/coffee is deliciouss..

I dont really eat cake that often. I like most cakes though! Tiramisu and icecream cakes are gooood. Sometimes my mom buys these green tea cake rolls and those are really yummy. After a while in the fridge the frosting cream kind of hardens and I like eating it like that. :vanora_xd: Ikr dishes are a pain to wash.

And thanks! I took some time to render and adjust Milo's colors on Photoshop. It was good practice.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:07:37 )
@Moossey: I think ice cream cakes are like.. the best combination of beautifulness. :vanora_heart: I also really like matcha flavored things, so green tea cream smoothes, cakes and ice cream... also avocado ice cream is super creamy.

I swear 70% of cooking/baking is washing, cleaning and making sure the kitchen is sanitary. :vanora_xd:

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 12:01:51 )
@mica: Avocado icecream sounds healthy! lol Mmm and avocado milkshakes. I havent eaten avocado in such a long time.
Yeah matcha is just delicious. I love me some green tea.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 21:42:09 )
@Mica: Yeah I love icecream so much-- Oh! Good idea! Let's see if I can pull that off it sounds like it'd be cute

Yeah! They're so easy to make really cute. And oh god I know what you mean I hate doing dishes so much... I made general tso's chciken last night and it was a disaster to my kitchen. Took forever to clean up I was dying.

@Moossey: Well deserved too! And I do I couldn't be more happy ahh. It paid off the colours pop so much it's gorgeous! And thank you for understanding I feel so bad making everyone wait on me

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 00:12:28 )
@Moossey: :vanora_heart: Dem Avocado powers though... it's sooo good though.. I haven't had bad avocado ice cream yet.
I just had some match milk tea earlier, mygawd best breakfast drink I had in a long time.
@ghost: Dude ice cream is love. I just can't eat a shitton of it as I've come to realize after an experience with UNLIMITED ICECREAM. :vanora_shock: Wud not recommend.
Yeah, plus they're really hard on your hands sometimes, with the soap and waturs. (And my nailpoish..cause water+nail fuuu nope)

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 01:29:40 )
YEAH probably a not a good idea regardless not to eat too much! But it is hard to stop...

It definitely is. Sire introduced me to using dish washing gloves and it's saved my hands I swear

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 07:26:38 )

[x]

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 12:25:41 )
:vanora_heart: dude that new newt art is sexy as fuh!

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 23:41:00 )
@Apollo im burning: Oh wow what an amazing surprise! You definitely did him justice, you drew his hair SO well. Thank you so much! o': I love it!

@Mica: Ohh my god I knoow, the moment I saw okios open a shop I jumped on it. I needed it.

Also guess what I'm colouring right now c; /latelatelate

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 07:33:11 )

[x]

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 07:52:19 )
@Apollo im burning: He is! he's the main character c: And osdfjkfk of course I don't mind, I love getting art of my characters ahh I'm so happy thank you for even considering it! o':
later.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 08:35:30 )

[x]

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 12:28:00 )
@ghost: fuuu I have like no volts right now help I can't afford any art LOL
also. omfomgsahsqueeeee. *holdsbreath*
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 07:45:20 )
Hey everybody! What's up

@Apollo Im Burning: Milo looks good! nice job

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 07:57:35 )

[x]

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 08:01:26 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Haha not a problem. I'm glad to see Milo get more art of him. He seems to be the most popular to be drawn right now. :vanora_sun:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 08:10:45 )

[x]

pls don't

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 08:25:49 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Ghost will be lookin foward to seeing it.
@bonfire: lol I saw that you drew Red on the front page. So it said Red: bean. Red bean ha ha ha

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.