Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops [R] Memento Mori [open]

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 12:15:50 )
@Apollo im burning: It's working! Moment I get spare time I'm going to pick up working on it again!

Oh I usually look at Asian fashion when it comes to his style c': Especially Korean fashion, it's trendy but a little unique. He skews towards darker colours but he'll wear brights too. Purple and teal are his favourite colours if that helps. And yeah he'll wear jewellery and hats, honestly whatever you want to dress him up in I'll call canon c;

YOU'RE SPOILING ME i'M DYING.... I'm so happy...

@Mica: Yeah I was going to save up my ohms but I couldn't help myself c';

@Moossey: YOU RIGHT.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 12:20:21 )
@ghost: ghost. bby. ohmgf.
*dies inside becuhz she can't express duh awesomeness* :vanora_cry:

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 12:41:01 )
@Mica: Ahh I'm so glad you like it! o': I hope I got her right! She was a lot of fun to draw.. usually I hate drawing long hair but I actually enjoyed it this time c;

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 12:46:16 )
@ghost: :vanora_cry: <- tears of joy
I really likkke iittt, it's got your distinct style, the colors are so gud and and it shows you had fun wit the haiiiir. I went and showed all my fwends who were awake instantly. LOL

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 20:30:03 )

[x]

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 23:20:04 )
@Mica: Oh my god Im so happy you liked it that much o': Thank you!

@Apollo im burning: I'll try not to disappoint then c;

It's cool if you have anymore I'm happy to answer c: Oh, highly likely. Very highly likely.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 08:17:55 )

[x]

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 09:53:43 )
@Apollo im burning: OKAY you really ARE spoiling me. Those are so freaking amazing so far! And no it's not out of character at all, he can be a little shit like that HAHA ITS SO. GOOD. Its such a fun idea and I love this style so much oh wow! o': AH thank you so much I LOVE them so far its such a cool idea and so well executed!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 10:15:00 )

[x]

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 23:07:54 )
@Apollo im burning: Man you're too much! Of course I'm going to praise! Wow!

yeah not at all ohh my god I'm so excited... thankyouthankyouthankyou

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 00:03:37 )
:vanora_heart: *still giddy from her arts*

BUT BUT BUT I just wanted to say, Apollo I love the colors you used for Milo. The blue eyes are so mesmerizing. :vanora_heart:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 05:54:13 )

[x]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 22:25:59 )

[x]

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 11:17:23 )
@Mica: I'm SO happy you like it! o':

@Apollo im burning: Oh my god I'm so happy c': I keep looking back at them. And oh my god that's huge! Your computer must have been chugging.... Oh god they'd look so cool as posters... I'dwantone...

It's okay I'm happy answering all questions! He's left handed, uhh... Wow I don't have a canon age for him. I think 24?

And yeah he used to get into fights in high school so he'd get beat up then... I don't think he's had any major injuries though. Not yet anyway c; hinthintwinkwinkIneedtoworkonmycomic.

Hmm considering putting the other characters from the comic up on here... Maybe I'll do some kind of 'world building Wednesday' or something when I'm free and let people ask my characters questions and I do little doodle answers for them.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 04:49:56 )
@Apollo Im Burning: but it gives it a nice and unique effect. :D I'm glad you started it, it's satisfying to see it, ehe.

ghost oh no, i'm itching to draw more. :vanora_xd:
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 07:33:27 )

[x]

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 08:20:51 )
@Mica: Doooo iiiit c; Also if you wanna do another trade lemme know I know I don't have a official list of slots, but I'm always open to it.

@Apollo im burning: Cool o: Maybe I'll aim for next week then, going to finish up my voltra tasks and art trades (ahh almost done Bean's...)

Milo's gay as hell, first of all. Uhh As a kid he'd do a lot of REALLY risky things like climb onto tall or dangerous places, jump into the deep end of the pool before knowing how to swim, mouth off to the wrong people, etc. He mostly did it to try to force people to pay attention to him. NOW? He's getting himself, his brother, and his crew into a lot of danger by pissing off spirits with limited knowledge of the occult (starting out anyway).

His number one hobby is watching and critiquing movies. He especially loves art house films and classic cinema (he's a bit of a film snob), and he'll watch anything with Bette Davis in it, she's his icon. Outside of that, he's into blogging and social media and is always trying to find ways to get more followers.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 08:31:44 )

[x]

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 08:38:46 )
@Apollo im burning: No it's okay I love answering your questions! It makes me have to think about him and fill in gaps so it's good! (I also love talking about my ocs and never get the chance otherwise) I'm happy answering them any time, but if you do it for the world building Wednesday, you might get some doodles with it too c;

None! Just tell me you want to do an art trade and what you want me to draw for you c; I'd be happy to!

NAH it doesn't bother me at all, I prefer it. I'm easily distracted so seeing that notification reminds me to go check! c:
later.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 10:09:47 )

[x]

pls don't

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.