Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Confessions (Make a Confession)

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 12:47:32 )

I saw something. I saw someone I love hurt. It shook my whole core. I dont want to say details. But I cannot sleep and I close my eyes and they wont stop crying. I'm trying to be strong. My chest feels so tight. I love you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/14 08:39:23 )
Thanks, I hate it.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/14 10:20:23 )

Thank you for all this love Universe. Thank you for the protection. Thank you for these people you send to me. I use to feel alone not being close to my blood family. But I forgot the universe always takes care of you. Thank you.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 04:06:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I had my first dream in Japanese since moving back to America. :’)
It was a happy dream because I got to converse and meet my favorite students again. ^^ And even though I can’t see their faces in my mind when I’m awake, it’s good to know my brain still remembers how they look like while I’m dreaming.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 23:20:55 )

I love u

Donator — sheep Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 03:28:35 )
I love my boyfriend and would love to spend the rest of my life with him, but not married. I don't want marriage or children, but my boyfriend does. I'm dreading the day he decides to break up with me because of it. After six years it will really be painful.

@ me to get my attention or I probably won't respond

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 22:03:29 )

I was in love with a guy... but never really loved him
I loved the idea of him being my boyfriend when the reality we never really talk much
I guess I let my fantasies get the best of me and now I'm trying to move on from it

Leasson learned; Never let these small crushes turn into obsession
It freakin sucks

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 02:29:55 )

last week i tried to off myself, but i couldn't get that right either. it feels like I'm walking down a never ending halfway and i am losing myself. i keep slipping. and I'm running out of time.

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/21 05:35:17 )

im sorry i cannot be there to pray for you in circle. I send out my prayer to you and your journey. Much love.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/21 22:28:55 )

I want to be happy and I want to move on.
But a lot of the time I feel burdened by everything

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/21 23:31:34 )

I love you so much. It is going to be okay.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/23 05:57:54 )

I heard her voice! I heard her voice and saw her face! She sent me a video! She said she missed me so much and hello!... I could not stop crying. I cried. I cried because I missed a year not seeing her. I missed out. But I love her. I love her so much. And I think she is back to herself that is why she decided to send me this video/gift. I love you.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie — Eevee/Eli Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/23 07:14:56 )

I'm just so happy you are finally out of my life. You've been toxic and disgusting for a long time now and somehow I was too blind to see it. You have destroyed a part of me and it's going to take a long time to get it back, but I am doing SO much better without you. I hope I never see you again.

Also F you for trying to sell my dog while I was at work!!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 12:42:16 )
Self,

Way to go, idiot.
Your stupidity is going to push away the only person who actually loves you as you are.
By how you can be when you're being stupid and scared.
So now, you're even more scared.
Just trash this life and get a new one.
Maybe someone will remember your old one, and still want you afterward.
You broke off the part of your soul that was the strongest, and sent it away.
He only hopes that whatever is left, is strong enough to live at all.
Prove to him that it is.

In tatters,
You

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 19:29:15 )

Sometimes I wish you were dead.
      And I know I shouldn't feel that way about anyone, but you're actually evil and everyone around you would be better off if you were gone.
      You make everyone's life miserable.
      You're a terrible person, and don't deserve even half the kindness you've been shown.
      By anyone.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 05:45:07 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Soooo I found out earlier today that Kobe Bryant died along with his 13 year old daughter. I’m not a basketball fan, but this news really really hurt me because I’ve always heard about how solid a dude he was. Heard his daughter was also a star player, and had so much potential... My heart hearts for his wife and daughters, and for everyone else grieving him...
It sucks that the good people always seem to be the ones who leave too soon, yet all the evil people get to live to a nice, ripe old age where they keep hurting people. ): Life is really not fair.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/6 03:20:40 )

Stop it, why do you fear so much what other people will say about you? Why does everytime you strike a conversation with someone, you think they automatically hate you already? You can't make everyone like you, your not going to be everyone's ideal cupcake. Is just how the way it is. Just be grateful to the ones that's already genuinely loves you

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 04:05:55 )
sometimes I have an incredible urge to crash everyone's RP threads with an impromptu OC or as one of the existing characters. It probably comes from the fact that I can never keep my own rp running beyond the 2nd page...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 21:35:25 )

I have a habit of not expressing my worries with my friends even if I’m there for them. I guess I just feel like I’m so strong that I don’t need to burden them with it and it bothers me.

bloop

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 03:20:12 )
@Bonnie: omg can relate.
But I don't feel strong. Just alone. 😂 It's a problem.
Ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.