Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Confessions (Make a Confession)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 02:07:37 )

[x]

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 03:53:40 )

I read all confessions and rants. All of them. If you're wondering if someone read it, I did and I'm silently wishing for a positive outcome for you. ♥

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 03:39:02 )
I haven’t eaten this much in ages. D:

I’ve been told that I’m eating a normal amount of food, but it just seems like too much and it’s gross.
My other medicine pretty much eradicated my hunger except at its most severe, so eating this much just seems so gross to me.
I feel like a pig.

But... I’ll take it. Definitely better than worrying if your heart is going to stop on you while you sleep. x_x;;

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 15:55:38 )

I have so much to do and I don't want to do any of it. It shouldn't even be my responsibility in the first place, there just isn't anyone else who will do it. It's not fair to me and it's not fair to them and I just wish I knew what to do.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 05:44:26 )

Praying seems to make me feel even worse about any given situation and sends my anxiety through the roof.
I guess I'm not doing it right.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 07:43:18 )
I've noticed for some time now that I have some kind of anxiety around trying things I know I might like. It's especially noticeable when it comes to music, like if I see a song or album from an artist I enjoy, I'll avoid listening to it. Sometimes I also do this with things I have already tried, and sometimes I'll get uncomfortable in the middle of something if I catch myself enjoying it "too much". I can't pinpoint exactly what this feeling is, whether it's fear of getting too wrapped up in something/not being on the alert, or some kind of guilt over having fun/being happy. Maybe it's both. Maybe it's Maybelline.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 18:33:25 )
I don't really like rainbow in general dljdlkd I think it's tacky 9/10 times, needs to be done a very specific way for me to like it

I can understand why other people like it but... just not my cup of tea

obviously look how much I always lack colour, minimal life

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 01:49:47 )
really depressed and i have no one to talk to at all

this sucks

and also i've been waiting like a month for this stupid prescription to go through. idk what's going on. it's the last fucking antidepressant left to try. why even bother. it's probably not gonna do anything, just like the rest of them.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 09:05:54 )
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Oh boy.

Really need to do shit but my body keeps fighting me.
Or is it my mind.
Idk.

Props to dropping out of uni halfway through your degree coz you wanna die.
Where did my parents money go

Somebody's gonna come along and call me edgy and liar or be like youre a coward and if you try to make things better they will be

Hahaha yeah.
I know that
I've always known im a fucking coward.

Every time i try doing something recently it turns out like shit.
Fun

I have so much i need to do want to do for things but i
Idk

Thanks new year
This is a really great note to start off on.
Oh well.
Not like there's any difference from the past five years...right...?

I hate it.

And im taking a break from uni this year so
Idk if I'll be going back next year.
Mum keeps drilling it into my head that theyre not gonna support me forever like as if i dont know that plz stop telling me i know ive done fuck all with your money thats why i thought it would be better if i didnt exist so i wouldnt be wasting your money anymor im sorry im sorry i just dont

But yeah
Should get a job somewhere or something

Emotions are waverin g between numbness and wanting to dehydrate myself through my eyes.

Did i even drink enough water for that
Maybe thats the reason i always find it hard to cry.
I should probably eat some food too...ehh...

Just wanna sleep....

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 09:29:33 )
We’ll carry on

I have these vitamin tablet and it says “easy to swallow” on the package.
Guess who keep choking on them? >.>

In this game, Avakin life, I have some expensive shit on my avatar. The most expensive hair is like 800 coins. I have wings that are 20k and an animation of 10k.
Newbies keep asking me to buy stuff for them.
No.
Now even people who are higher levels than me demand things (buy me an animation set).
Fuck no. Go buy your own crap.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 02:40:51 )

Tomorrow ( or in 11 hours... ) I will be getting to the doctor to get some bloodsamples taken. Usually getting bloodsamples taken doesnt bother me, but since my last bloodsamples with a doctor that I'm not used to have, looking at my bloodtest results and be staring from the screen to me back to the screen, where he starteed talking about him having a suspicion that I might have leukemia.
Since then Ive been a bit nervous.. The nervousness have now planted itself so deeply that I would almost call it anxiety..
I have not talked with my family nor my friends about it, thinking they got enough concern in their RL lifes as it is.. especially my family.

Just felt like getting this off of my chest

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 14:47:07 )
We’ll carry on

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/12 08:38:37 )
I have this... really irrational fear of choking on pills... every time I take meds I have to kick my phobia into a corner before I can actually manage to even attempt to swallow it... I'm pretty sure the stress makes me do it wrong so it goes down horribly, and sometimes I just spit it back out bc I didn't remove all of my anxiety beforehand, and if I put it on the wrong part of my tongue I get half of a fake gag reflex and hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i hate pills

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 00:17:16 )
yikes yikes yikes

why are people so... ugh... ???

"bihets need to be stopped"

yikes! just because someone is BISEXUAL. Meaning they like TWO OR MORE GENDERS. and HAPPENS to be dating the opposite gender, DOES NOT MAKE THEM STRAIGHT!!!!

get your biphobia out of here.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 06:18:04 )

[x]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/14 11:46:42 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/14 13:39:08 )
On my entire day off, I got absolutely nothing done. Didn't even so much as go outside. Didn't fill out applications, didn't draw, didn't go to the store. I just did not want to do anything, so I didn't. And I feel gross for it, but not nearly as bad as I probably should. Oh, well. And now I'm doing something even dumber and trying to stay up all day to get things done in the time when I would normally be sleeping instead.
AKA Count Trashula

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 12:06:52 )
We’ll carry on

When the police came to us that my father died, I didn’t cry. It took me months before I cried for the first time about it.
When my mother died, I cries twice before she was buried. Once right after she passed away, with my brother and the other time right before her funeral with a life long friend.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/16 12:47:24 )
I confess I overworked myself yesterday and last night and now my hand's cramping like a binch and it hurts to draw but damn I wanna keep going...

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/16 20:44:09 )

If I help you I'll resent you, if I don't I'll feel guilty. The only thing I know for sure is that I miss you.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.