Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Gamer's League [Open!]

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 04:17:34 )
-hugs- It is ok. Yeah, it is. My husband plays it more often than I do.
He talks to people on it through Discord though when he plays with a group of friends.
Glad everything is getting better!
You didn't have any loss did you?

Donator — She/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 00:55:52 )
Thats always fun :o if you ever get on feel free to add me, would love to play a few games.
Our ceiling is falling apart other then that everything fine here. Luckily my parents live on the far end of "Houston" ( closer to lake houston)

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 01:09:33 )
@Natsumi: I am very glad to hear you are safe. (Sorry for butting in)

In other news apparently I'm going to star a game of Kingdom of Amalur...my boyfriend says I'll loose months of my life. Idk, we'll find out.

Donator — She/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:20:19 )
@Aellotyphoeus: No reason to be sorry I don't mind at all! I am glad to be safe :vanora_xd:
I hope you enjoy the game! regardless of how much time you "loose" :P Its not really losing anything if your having fun~
Love your avatar btw!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:21:52 )
@Natsumi: And that is what happens when you attempt to post while on your phone at work. It auto corrects to the wrong word. Lols. But it's actually a pretty good game so far.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:24:35 )
*splatoons all over*
hello c:

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:31:13 )
*Splats on to the forum* Hi All....I play Overwatch, Diablo 3, I have too many games to name on Steam, and I am currently starting to live stream on Twitch. Right now my current game of choice when I'm not recording is Dauntless, which is a Monster Hunter/ Dark Souls hybrid MMO. It's in closed beta right now, but it will be free to play when it comes out.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:32:01 )
Yes! Splatoon and Overmans all over! Let's go!

I've heard really good things about Dauntless, actually. Are you enjoying it?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:32:17 )
Kingdoms of Amalur is a pretty awesome game! I should play it again sometime....

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:34:47 )
Dauntless is great considering I got lucky and a friend had a beta hey to give away. I didn't have to pay 40 for it. I like it, it feels tight. I doesn't have the difficulty of dark souls, it just controls like it. I love the fighting in it. If you liked monster hunter, but hated the constant grind at lower level monsters to have a chance to fight something big, you'll like it. Again, it's in beta, so I'm glad I didn't pay for it, but when it's free to play, I'd get into it. I did get free sweet stuff for being a founder though...so...eh?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:35:55 )
Hmm. I never really got into monster hunter, but I really liked dark souls, the first one, and it's magic system. Is there something similar to that? Or just the overall feel?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:39:51 )
It's more over all feel. You fight big monsters. Not Shadow of Colossus size monsters mind you, but big enough that you need 4 people to take them down sometimes. It's fun, but there isn't much in the way of magic in it. More of an upgrade your choice of 4 weapon types and armor. There is crafting in it, and upgrading armor and weapons. It's odd.... but fun. So far I've fought a giant beaver hybrid thing, a lion gazelle type thing, a fire breathing tortoise, and a literal owlbear.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:40:57 )
Oh, now I'm sad. I only play games with magic systems because I'm a scrub lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:43:20 )
I mean..it's not too bad in terms of controlling...It's far more Hack and Slash than super intricate combos. I like magic too though. I started a total Mage when I set up the PS3 for Aello to play Kingdoms of Amalur today. X_X

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:47:58 )
I'm even ridiculous in Overwatch, haha, I play the healers. They're as close to a mage as I can get, right? x3
Zenny and Mercy <3
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:50:25 )
Nice. I think I may have you beat though.....I'm a Hanzo Main...... X_X It's true....

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:57:17 )
I don't play Overwatch. Only when it had that free weekend.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:58:45 )
It's fun, but it is one of those...internet required at all times games...which, I get, but at the same time, I'm not a huge fan of. It seems limiting to a games audience.

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:00:34 )
Boyfriend just raged at League lol
Blamed me and our friend for "making" him play when all we did was ask him to play with us. Oh well.
Gonna play Sims now.
Or read

art by: blinkini (idk why i never put this here 3 years ago)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:04:10 )
Sims is great....so many ways to help or ruin fictional lives......muahhahaha
My awesome Art

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.