Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Gamer's League [Open!]

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:08:02 )
@ChemicalDivision: I'm probably just gonna do a legacy challenge.
Really need to finish my book though.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:09:16 )
-hugs Slowpoke- My husband was featured in on video with his play of Illaio! I am so proud!

Sims is great!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:11:33 )
That's cool! So, what does everyone else play when they have downtime....and aren't on here. lol

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:14:40 )
I've been playing Diablo 3 with my husband a lot the past couple days.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:15:40 )
I just got it a while back on PC. Aello has it too. We got it on PS4 too, but PC feels....idk...more comfortable to me?

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:18:23 )
@dragoness129: Oh thats neat! Illaoi can be unstoppable. Or people just feed lol

@ChemicalDivision: Mainly League I suppose. Unless I'm playing a single player game like HM, Animal Crossing, an RPG of some sort, or Sims. I play about anything really :vanora_sweat:

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:18:24 )
My husband and I are playing it on PC too.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:21:41 )
If Aello weren't so sucked into KOA(Kingdoms of Amalur) I would say we should play it. Either way, I'm glad she's playing something. She games in phases. Sometimes she wants to, other times she about loses all interest.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:25:57 )
I do that a bit myself. Right now my interests are focused on avie sites. Here in particular. ^_^

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:27:50 )
I agree! Aello's been showing me alpha stuff like...All week. I finally bit the bullet and got super invested, and now we're here! So...I guess I should tell her thank you. I haven't been this excited for online friends in a hot minute.

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:31:24 )
I haven't really had online friends since I turned 18.
Which is funny imo. I talk to my irl friends more and I have a boyfriend.

Though, I technically have internet friends that I talk to a lot since they dont live in town, but I talk to them regularly on discord. Especially in voice channels and stuff.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:32:49 )
Yes! It is wonderful! Send her all the thanks!

Real life friends don't exist. I only have them online.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:33:12 )
Yeah, It's a miracle for sure. The internet is so crazy...to think that like...all the information you could ever want on a subject is just...there. And the ease of coordination with other people from across the world.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:34:17 )
Yes! Such an awesome invention!

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:35:41 )
Speaking of technology.

my chem teacher said it'd be impossible for aliens to reach us cause it'd take light years to reach us, but what if they have better technology?

or what if they left at the start of the big bang and will be here any day ! (cause our planet is really billions of years old)

art by: blinkini (idk why i never put this here 3 years ago)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:35:51 )
I was just playing Dauntless with a friend from Germany thanks to the internet. It's crazy...the dude is 6 hours ahead of me.... and he stayed up all night to play with me on Beta Day....it was really nice of him.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:36:00 )
I mostly just play splatoon and Overwatch if I'm doing stuff that isn't work, or else I'm doing Voltra stuff or running tabletops. I have this whole weekend off, though, and no idea what I'm going to do but exist and maybe write. Very exciting -w-

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:37:03 )
That's cool! I need to start writing for my tabletop game I'm going to try and run again.... I'm excited. It's a game I made based off of the Supernatural tv show.
My awesome Art

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:38:17 )
What system? One you made up, or are you utilizing an existing one?

I'm trying to find a good one or come up with my own for a quest game, but it's slow going. xD
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:39:10 )
They always have better technology than us in the movies.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.