Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Gamer's League [Open!]

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 02:36:01 )
No cold feet. I'm actually very glad you're so into it. :)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 11:54:33 )
Aww it kinda looks like I don't play any of the games important in your news updates xD I am a gamer though. :)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 16:56:13 )
It's okay! I also have Steam and a BUNCH of games on there...I'm kind of a gaming...addict... I have a ps3, Ps4, Wii U, Xbox One.... I play a lot... when I'm not busy doing 50 other things. lol

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 20:25:48 )
Anyone playing the new Life is Strange: Before the Storm game?
> > ;;
I just went through the first episode AND LET ME TELL YOU THE TEARS HAVE ALREADY STARTED.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 20:32:24 )
I have the first one. I haven't played it all the way through yet, but I need too. I've heard it's great.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 20:44:06 )
Oh man. I finished the first one in like two days? It was really good. The decisions start to get difficult. x ____ x
It's just amazing. I'm so hyped for this one. I just need more episodes to be released.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 20:57:28 )
I'm still finishing up the final chapter in life is strange. I knew there was a second game coming up but I'm refusing to look at it yet. I haven't found time to stream so I have to wait to finish it. XD

Me too, so many steam games. Including an extra copy of the infamous gun monkeys. XD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:00:33 )
@Shadami: What...praytell...is gun monkeys?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:02:26 )
You haven't heard of it? :0 it's some brawl game with monkeys with guns. They stupidly made it 4 player and online only. So when it bombed if you buy one they give you three copies to give to your friends. XD that way since the servers are dead you can guarantee you can get a full game from friends.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:03:25 )
Wow...that sounds...atrocious.... and fun.
My awesome Art

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:20:59 )
Shadami: Awhman. The last chapter was the most stressful for me. q vq ;;;
Omg. I wish I could stream games, but I'm too shy and I don't have much time for anything anymore tbh. ;;;

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:21:17 )
Right? I haven't played it yet but I plan to.

Streaming was stressful at the beginning but I find I enjoy it.
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:25:07 )
It's just so good, oh my gosh. When I heard they were making a ... prequel I guess you could call it, I was super excited!! I love these types of games and Life is Strange really captured all the decision making events. The second one is slightly different as far as gameplay goes, but gosh darnnit it's still amazing. Ahhhh.

ASDFGHJKL;;;; I'm just- idk. I'm a very nervous/anxious person, and not very good at communicating so idk. ;;

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:56:17 )
My husband wants to stream his League games.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:01:01 )
There's tons of people who are super into League. o:
You'd have to dedicate a lot of time to streaming though, and be super friendly and whatnot.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:07:52 )
Yeah, he does a good job playing the champs. He is really awesome with Illaio. ^_^
The one video of him that did get featured in a youtube compilation video had him in it!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:11:41 )
Ah, that's good! I think it would be helpful if he gave tips too, even if he's calling out his mistakes and stuff too. I mean, that's normally what I look for in streams, since I'm not always the best at strategies. u vu //
I don't even know who that is tbh. ;;; I really only played the female characters in League. xD |||OTL

OH!!! That is good! That's a good start then!!!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:18:56 )
I'll have to let him know!
He is pretty good at calling out plays. The team does not always listen when he tells them how the game will go in the beginning. And then when it does go like that, they still do not always listen.
Yep, they titled it "one man show" I believe.
I have it bookmarked....Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLhCU1y7iWQ (It starts at 5:30). His name is Kvothaniel.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:27:19 )
Yeah! I mean, if that's what he's already doing, then he's already ahead of the game. n _____n !!
I know that feeling. /sighs. Sometimes people don't want to admit that they're doing something wrong. I mean, I generally know that I did something wrong in game, and if someone points it out I get mad. I KNOW I did it wrong, I don't need people telling me that I did it wrong. You know???
Ooooh! Cool! I'll go check it out! * U *///

FORGOT TO POST THIS AND WATCHED IT INSTEAD. Omg. xD One man carry is right!! The one right before him was pretty brutal too. Damn.

TH | dA

Donator — She/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 23:20:45 )
Good afternoon everyone! bunch of people in the last couple days xD
If anyone wants there tags added to the front page Ping me what they are!
Also we have 1 vote so far to make a discord (I might be wrong though? let me know) Throw in your vote and let me know!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.