Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Gamer's League [Open!]

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 09:33:29 )
I so rRely get games on release date anyways that. Don't care or keep track xD....also I'm really bad at. He king news so releases usually take me by surprise.

Donator — She/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 01:34:19 )
@Yuracye: overwatch is fine xD what ever you would like to put up
@Slytherclaw: I was going to make a separate channel for gaming and such so the chats/voice channels would get too crowded. There might be a few people who don't want to join the voltra channel or are to shy because there are a lot of people there ^^
@Fuuchan: Id play blade of soul if the graphics weren't so high aha. Playing in groups gets pretty bad at times XD
@persona: I just started playing persona 5, got really happy seeing your name. I am glad you find it useful! I do the same thing so I figured id make that and post it for everyone on Voltra too see :) Hi there!

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 01:49:33 )
@Natsumi: Ah. I never have played in groups before so I'm not sure on that.
I'm so antisocial.
I get invited to groups a lot but I reject them. :vanora_sweat:

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 06:41:36 )
@shadami: Ah, I think I tried that one. The movement is weird compared to it, but the quests did seem similar.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 07:33:34 )
I haven't actually played guild wars 2 yet. just know that i could if I wanted to. xD I've been out of the MMORPG stuff for a couple years. Can't commit the time anymore.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 08:13:20 )
@shadami: Ahhh, I know someone I was following on Gaia was playing it for awhile, but idk. I played it for about 10 minutes and then uninstalled it. orz.
I know the feeling. TT ___ TT I just... need a new game to get my attention. Idk.

Donator — She/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 20:19:55 )
Never heard of guild wars.. or I don't remember hearing about it xD totally understand not finding the time/not getting into the game. But i hope you have fun playing the games you do enjoy ^^

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:51:02 )
I heard about it on Gaia and I always wanted to play it, but I think you needed to buy it previously before??
I just don't like the way it moves, and I'm used to some form of an introduction like how to see things on the map and all and idk. The whole thing just wasn't for me, I suppose. /sighs.
I do! I was playing Overwatch before, and we actually managed to win a game, so that's good. Q VQ !!

TH | dA

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:54:27 )
Congrats on the win!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 19:01:30 )
guild wars 1 was a buy the game once and than you owned it. Guild wars 2 is currently free but there are things in game you can buy, i think they're just aesthetics things? i haven't looked more into it yet, because i just haven't been doing my online games.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 19:25:39 )
If I had time I would check it out, I might use guild wars 2 for the weekly mmo slot that Robbie and I are doing though!

Donator — She/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 20:33:34 )
@yuracye: That is good! its been harder and harder.. but I haven't played as much as when it first came out xD
@Chemicaldivision: Hello :D I hope you enjoy guild wars if you do end up playing it :vanora_smile:

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 20:38:41 )
@Lily: Hi! Yup, pretty much a hangout for everything! Which Metroid do you mean? And did you hear about the new one being worked on that they announced at E3 this year?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 20:47:31 )
@Lily: Ah! Okay, forgive the misunderstanding, I wasn't aware that they also announced a released title. I didn't actually watch that much of e3 but I have friends who freaked out over the Metroid 4 announcement.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:00:08 )
@Lily: That's very true. And cool I didn't know that, I'll have to look into it. I'm a casual Metroid fan because sometimes I get frustrated with it. The last time I played one was when I played the first person one they made on the GameCube... I just realized I sound like the older people I used to make fun of for not knowing what I was talking about gaming wise.... Oh dear... :vanora_sweat:

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:10:46 )
@Lily: I've played 7, I think? Which was a big deal when it came here, if I'm remembering correctly. The Dragonquest crafting game looks cute...It's like a rpg/minecraft but as dragonquest thing? Idk. But I do know what you mean. :) I promise I'm not the senile old man I'm appearing to be right now.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:23:00 )
@Lily: Right on! I know like..next to nothing about mobile games, as in cellphone gaming. I try to keep up to date, but I've been busy with trying to get things sorted everywhere, from RP to irl, that I haven't had time to watch any gaming news videos... lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:37:36 )
ChemicalDivision:
If I had time I would check it out, I might use guild wars 2 for the weekly mmo slot that Robbie and I are doing though!

It seemed like it had the potential to be really fun when i was watching a friend stream it. I just haven't given it a shot yet. xD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:43:21 )
@Lily: I hate P2W stuff. It annoys the crap out of me. But, people gotta make their money I guess. *Shrugs*
My awesome Art

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:45:49 )
pay to play i can live with. pay to win games... well you won't catch me playing those games and supporting them. Kinda why i've barely been playing rocket league lately >.> yes i know its aestetics stuff you can buy... BUT i'm absolutely positive that certain cars drive faster/slower, different hit boxes. different drifts ect. It's not right out there where you can see it. But i can feel the difference when i play certain cars, they do NOT all the drive same as people keep trying to tell me.
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.