Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Pokemon Center

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:26:58 )
Except, if we're discussing Ultra Sun and Moon, maybe it's not the best place for me. I'm still trying to go in blind. :P

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:30:26 )
Don't worry bby
There's not actually anything to discuss yet
;D
Listen

I need this, Jim. I need it bad.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 06:08:30 )
Ooh, that is nice. *scribbles notes*
...is this above or below the need for Fairy Dragonite? :P

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 06:13:00 )
That depends.
Can the gardevoir also be a fairy/fire instead of a psychic/fire
can i just be a fairy ace

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 06:25:30 )
But... but... Psychic and Fire are the best types... D:
(Clearly, one or the other can solve all of life's problems. :P)

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 06:48:02 )
@slytherclaw: Ohhh, I thought it was a legit thing. I was going to say I missed out on something super important. ;;;
Fire types are my favorite, so anything fire type would probs be a weakness for me.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 06:57:04 )
@Yuracye: A person after my own heart. I've chosen the Fire starter in every generation, save for picking Blastoise and Torterra. (Yes, I know, no Charizard. It may be archetypical, but... I dunno. I prefer Blastoise for some reason. I guess I'm a sucker for cannons. *eyes Genesect*)

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:02:56 )
@dataninja: AYYY. New best friend!!!
Strangely enough, I usually alternate between fire and grass starters. @ ___ @ ;;
I always tried to balance my teams, but I always had to fire types on them, no matter how hard I tried. ;;; The struggle is real.
I made a competitive sunny day/fire team. It was awesome! I ended up losing, but I did win TWO GAMES. AWWYEAH.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:03:34 )
Listen.
Bulbasaur IS FIRST IN THE DEX AND FIRST IN MY HEART
FITE ME

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:04:31 )
@slytherclaw: I use him every timeeeeeeeee.
Bulbasaur is best omg.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:09:39 )
@yuracye: I've never really done anything competitive. I've just been happy going along the 'story', and using whatever's fun. I'm pretty sure my PP Max Metronome Sableye wasn't competitive in Emerald, but it was sure funny to use. To me... I dunno, competitive Pokémon just takes out what makes it fun, for me at least. Other people are all well and good to do whatever they want, though, if they enjoy it. (As long as they don't try and insist that their way is the right way, and all others are doing it wrong. Unfortunately, I've met too many of those people.)
That's one reason I enjoy the Tabletop. You can make a Magikarp (not even Gyarados) viable if you try hard enough. It's hard to go back to the times when my brother got a Darkrai from his friend and everything ended up being "oh, you don't have a counter to Dark Void? Well, you lose." :P
@slytherclaw: Nah, that just means more Squirtles for me. :P

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:23:14 )
@dataninja: I've only done it twice, I think? I'm not really a competitive type person tbh. I just collect cute pokemon, that's it. q vq ;;
Hahaha. I had a friend and he used a Wobuffet. xD It was the funniest thing because even competitive people weren't sure what they were up against since he has a wide range of annoying attacks. My friends are really into competitive things, but I generally just go along for the ride. I do like Overwatch though! So, that's something!
OH DANG. GOT 'EM.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:33:33 )
@yuracye: Ahhhhhh Wobuffet...
@slytherclaw: Hey, you love Wobuffets don't you? And ghost squirtles? :P

I've never tried Overwatch. My computer couldn't handle it anyways, but I've been really soured on multiplayer shooters, after some uh... bad experiences with my dad and brother trying to make me do Call of Duty with them. And they made me, having no experience with the game whatsoever, jump straight into the competitive server. Needless to say, when I wasn't being berated by people in game for being useless, I was being berated by my family on the couch next to me for being useless. Not fun, to say the least. :P

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:34:50 )
@Yuracye: Helloooo *waves* I'm fine, how about yourself?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:56:09 )
@ginji: Doing alright, I suppose! I'm really nervous about having to teach this demo lesson tomorrow. I've been running it through my head 400 times already. q ___ q
Other than that, great though!! Probably heading to bed soon tho. It's well past my bedtime. rip.

TH | dA

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 09:24:46 )
Sweet. I will definitely be checking ultea sun and moon out soon.
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 11:13:22 )
@Yuracye: What demo lesson? Sounds stressful. Sounds like some sort of public speaking. I don't like public speaking XD
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 05:22:35 )
@DataNinja: DOWN WITH WOBBOFET!

@Yuracye: That sounds so scary!

@all: By the way, I'm running a pokemon roleplay/fanfiction/quest thing if you happen to be interested! You don't have to know anything about the system, setting, etc, and you're welcome to jump in and vote or not vote as desired. x3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 05:48:04 )
@slytherclaw: I can't possibly imagine why you would ever think that way. :P

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 06:09:07 )
Because it is the devil pokemon. >C
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.