Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Pokemon Center

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 20:57:34 )
@ginji: I didn't get my own laptop until two years later, but I didn't really text anyone on my phone either. When I got my laptop, I was able to check online and stuff.

@dataninja: Lmao same. I really only text my fiance. x ___ x And play games. I play games on my phone too. orz.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 22:55:24 )
DataNinja:
Oh, yeah, I understand that. I mean, it's not like it's going anywhere. XD
"Quick, guys, Shadami's coming, we need to move domain names."
hahaha thanks. XD keep it around for me :p
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 23:05:08 )
My phone is my life, how do you guys livveee?

Vassal of a Wordsmith

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 23:17:04 )
@loki: No friends. ||OTL.
But.. games on my phone are important. It's what I do all day. xD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 23:27:01 )
@shadami: Welllll.... If you insist, I guess I can try. :P
@Loki: Because I'm a lonely person, who is fine being alone with their thoughts. XD
Although, sometimes I do wish I had chat access on the go. Because I hate interrupting conversations, plus all those times that I'm juuuust missing RP posts...

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 00:40:57 )
Typing on a computer is just so much faster than texting on a phone. q vq

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 00:47:36 )
I hate swype omg. The auto correct is always way off. x ___ x
I don't send texts from my computer, but I generally don't like replying to them. If I don't need to, I don't. orz.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 01:07:11 )
Unless it's important, yeh.

Probably why I don't have many friends. ayooo.
/dead

TH | dA

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 01:21:42 )
@Lily: Same. All throughout my public education years, most of my 'friends' were of the variety where, more ofthen than not, I'd just mainly be approached if they wanted something. It wasn't until the very end that I was occasionally invited to do stuff. And then, despite my best efforts, everyone drifted away.

I've been fortunate to have finally found some people who actually enjoy my company, both online and in person. It's not a lot, but it's a start. I guess perseverance is the key. But, yeah, I totally getcha on the trying and failing front...

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 01:22:49 )
@DataNinja: I'm virtually smothering you in affection and patting your frosting precious bby

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 01:38:00 )
@Slytherclaw: Please don't smother me. I'd like to keep virtually living. :P

@Lily: I never really even had that in the first place. The friends from when I was younger, and would go over to their places, and stuff... well, they either moved away and we lost contact, or they drifted away to focus on other things/people. I'm aware that I was never anyone's 'primary friend'. Never one that anyone would share things with, or just talk to. The one that was always the addendum, the afterthought. I'm the perpetual (2n+1)th wheel. :P
(It's a little better right now, since there's someone who actually actively enjoys hanging out with me 1-on-1, with similar interests, but I know I'm still a ways down the list of friends.)

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 01:41:57 )
@DataNinja: Smother doesn't necessarily result in death don't be silly
It's aggressive snuggling and i love you x3
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 01:47:43 )
@Lily: Yeah, that's true. For that, I was more referring to the past - mostly high school - where it seemed like everyone had that one friend that they were really tight with. That's something I kinda got envious of. It's good to hear that at least your fiancé's close. I'd hope so. XD
Who knows, we might be... but, if something relies on me realizing something, you can count on it not happening. I, uh, tend to be incredibly oblivious to things. :P

@Slytherclaw: Ah, okay, gotcha. How silly of me. :P

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 02:04:32 )
@Lily: Well, that sounds good. Mainly because of the high probability of a happy ending if it's based on a movie. At least eventually.
This probably means I need to start posting more...

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 02:11:42 )
@Lily: Just make sure it's not one of those movies where they feel that they have to throw in unnecessary conflict for the sequel. XD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 02:14:53 )
@Lily: Pffft. You. No question. No conflict there. (At least not until Slytherclaw gets involved...)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 02:25:44 )
@lily: Aw, well, thanks... >.>;
See, Sly? I'm improving. I'm not protesting every single complement directed my way.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 02:33:17 )
@Lily: If you're like anyone else that I know, there's no way I can stop you. :P
Confound all of you overly kind people!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 02:40:39 )
@Lily: I mean, at least you're honest about it. :P
Besides, isn't there some saying or other about how you can tell who the closest friends are by how much they annoy/insult each other? I dunno. Maybe that's why I never had many friends. I hate insulting people. XD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 02:53:29 )
@Lily: Well, that's all right. I have pretty much a chronic inability to hold negative feelings, or take things personally. So, I think it'd work out. :P
What really hurts me, is when I feel that I've hurt a friend, or irrevocably screwed something up with a friend. That is when the gut-knife starts twisting.

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.