Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Pokemon Center

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:29:05 )
Hey, Concentricity. Welcome to the madness~

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:35:26 )
@Slytherclaw: Why thank you! :) Speaking of, I'm a secondary Slytherin, but primary Claw. So that makes me a Raven..in? XD

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:10:11 )
@ginji: Yes. TT ___ TT I tried it this morning and it took me forever to get one reply out. It would be really hard if I needed to reply to more than one person. Or if it was several pages back. x ___ x
I use the Facebook app for it, but I don't really update Facebook at all, so there's that.

@concentricity: Hello fellow poke-friend! * U* ///

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:12:19 )
@Yuracye: Hello! :3 What's your favorite pokey-man?

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:13:24 )
@Yuracye: I only use Facebook for role-playing. Other than that, it is useless because I don't care about what people post XD
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:17:54 )
@Yuracye: Yeah, that probably helps. I don't actually speak with most of the people I know online, it's just 99% text. Actually being able to talk is nice, though. It feels different, conversationally, than typing. (I'm way more comfortable with typing for 1-on-1 stuff than I am speaking. I'm a mess, I know. XD)

@concentricity: Oh, hello, hello. And welcome to the collective Poké-mess we've got here. :P

As for favorite Pokémon, conveniently that was asked recently in one of my other Pokémon communities, so I have a handy visual aid. XD

Deoxys definitely tops the list, though. With Blaziken, Gardevoir, and Ribombee all vying for top non-legendary spot depending on my mood. (Betcha can't tell what generation I started with. XD)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:21:08 )
I HAVE GOT TO GET ONE OF THOSE MADE!!! Oh my god, I'm so doing that RIGHT NOW! <333
Wish they had slots for legendaries and mythicals though.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:26:00 )
@concentricity: It's the truth of sheets like that. As soon as it's linked, it makes everyone do one. XD
Here's the link to the one I used, if anyone wants it.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:35:29 )
Here's mine! 8D

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:41:05 )
@concentricity: Hey, Ice and Flying buddies! :P

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:42:39 )
@DataNinja: Yes! I originally chose Tyrantrum in my first X playthrough, but when I saw what Aurorus was, I restarted my whole save. ._.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:49:05 )
@Concentricity: Geez. That's dedication... (o.o)

One thing I've noticed about these charts is that some types have a lot of competition for me (like Psychic), whereas others have almost none. Drapion was my only real "favorite" for Poison, and I similarly have few Dark and Ghost favorites. So, while I do genuinely like all of the 'Mon on my chart, if there was type proportion, or just a straight ranking (which'd be really hard to make - the choices), some Types would definitely have higher representation.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:51:26 )
@Dataninja: Same! I love so many fire types and grass types ... but Rock was a struggle for me. I actually almost wish I had put Umbreon on my dark fave. I think I like it better than Liepard, especially that shiny version.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:08:40 )
@concentricity: Aughhh. That's a tough one. ;;;;
I really like Zorua though!!! Otherwise I really like fire types in general. Flareon has always been a favorite. q vq

@ginji: Ahh, I only have it for RL people. I barely post pictures tbh. xD It's mainly like "yeah I was here pls don't tag me in pictures tho... pls."

@dataninja: Ah, there you go!
I speak to a few people. More so awhile ago then now. The time zones are just too conflicting now that I'm away from my house for 10+ hours a day. D;
I have discord for Overwatch buds, and I used to have Skype for an older website I was on.
I think I prefer typing? Because I can do it at my own pace? You'd need to focus if you were talking with people. There's also taking turns too, so there's that.

TH | dA

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:20:47 )
@Yuracye: Yeah, planning can be a real pain when it comes down to it...
I know that trying to set up a Skype call for a handful of people can be a real pain.

Also, yeah, I too basically have Facebook for RL friends. Mostly just to arrange meetings. I tend to talk to them over Facebook, and people I don't know in RL over Skype.

And knowing that your voice'll be heard while typing is nice, too. I'm... not very assertive in person. So, I don't tend to get much in edgewise. >.>;

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:22:06 )
Are we sharing our favorites?

Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:44:05 )
@Lily: I mean... you aren't really that late. Also, it's a forum, so... :P

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:45:43 )
@Yuracye: i can drink very few beers. but i will stick to my ciders.
sewing is easy! it just takes a little bit to learn, that's all. and a lot of patience xD
i am not, but i have a few projects that just need finished so i may break those out.

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:56:08 )
@Lily: Oh, yeah, I totally get that. But, I know for me, at least, it's an entirely expected thing for people who haven't been on to come in and comment on backlogs. So, don't fret. :P

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 04:35:54 )
@Lily: I mean, there is literally no harm in letting past topics come up. That's the nice thing about text based media... you could be holding five conversations with five different people in the same post if you wanted. Why take away that advantage and exclude people from talking about something just because they were otherwise occupied.
I do know that I, at least, feel awkward if I bring up a past topic any later than immediately after I get back, and before I make any posts on current topics. XD

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.