Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Collecting Dust bunnies

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 15:19:36 )
So how are things going for you guys in terms of the event?
Are you having fun?
Are you collecting the dust bunnies you need or want?
Have you managed to get a set of items yet?
What is your favorite item?
Have you been doing the puzzles to earn currency?
...or participating in the event activities? Do you plan to?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 18:32:45 )
      I should see if I can do the puzzles from my phone.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 19:24:50 )
honestly.. have done absolutly nothing for the event, tried to work on it last weekend but then I got sad ir news which have kept my mind more than occupied [ funeral on tuesday ] or well I bought a broom for the photo challenge, and a few other things tha tI usualy never have in my house *stares at popcorn, pizza, burger* but im not going to be spending 1000 DKR on buying a blue bin ( that is the nly way I can get a blue bin, by buying i online and that is only the one place I can buy it from ) have thouth of just splattign some blue paint on the grey bins we got here ( all bins in denmark are grey unless you buy one yourself in a differnt color )
pretzels I cant do either as theyre not a thing able to be gettin in Denmark either ( at least not that I know of been looking in all stores with food i my town none got it )

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 20:46:08 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Oh good luck. I haven't tried it... can't even envision trying to do the puzzles on my phone! LMK how it goes, though, k? And good luck! :3

@TeaTales: Wow - you have a jumble of stuff going on, don't you? I'm sorry to hear you got some bad news, though. :( and I hope you can do something for the event... or at least maybe buy a set of items in the exchange when you get a chance :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 23:10:28 )
@Wildfire: I have 89k volts to deal with if anyone should want volts over ohms when that time is. for ow ts.. puzzles i guess

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 23:52:59 )
I've been chatting, and doing the puzzles, but haven't been able to raise enough bunnies. I might have enough to get one item... which is ok... I've enjoyed chatting a fair amount with everyone, and there is still the jigsaw puzzles to work on. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 02:52:15 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

pops head in

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 03:06:08 )
      @Wildfire: It's very annoying.
      0/10 would not attempt again.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 13:08:58 )
@TeaTales: puzzles will work - probably faster than posting. I should probably do some puzzles too, actually...

@macsen191: you still have time to accumulate dust bunnies :3

@KittyBeary: hello. *pats on head*

@Anarchist Beauty: lol - that is not a surprise at all. I'm surprised you attempted it!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 13:11:13 )
Good morning.
I didn't sleep very well last night - partly because of the big booming thunderstorms that came through overnight and partly because of the scaredy-cat dogs that are very very afraid of big booming thunderstorms... or rain... just simple rain. Thunder and lightning are "pluses" as far as they are concerned ...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 15:31:50 )

@Wildfire: Morning! Awe that really sounds like a stressful night :(
Did you still manage to get some little sleep? And the poor doggies!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 15:46:55 )
@Purpsy: good morning. Yes, I managed to get some sleep last night - when the hyperventilating stinky dog breath wasn't in my face XD ... poor guys. They really don't like storms.
How are you today so far? Any plans?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 15:53:47 )

@Wildfire: Well I've just had my breakfast while browsing here on youtube and DV so far.
I got to start on some event acitivities here today and possibly do some laundry today or tommorrow and that's it so far I think =w=

Awe I imagine them snuggling to you out of frear, so precious but annoying pfft

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 15:57:30 )
@Purpsy: Oh yeah - definitely cuddling because of the fear, but stinky dog breath in your face makes it hard to sleep. Plus their pokey elbows digging in to ribs, etc. XD This is the first round of storms this season, so they're not used to them right now either - that doesn't help. At least things have calmed down right now for a bit. :3

Oh, it sounds like you have a few little things to do, but like you have a pretty relaxing day or two ahead of you. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 16:02:52 )

@wildfire: Yikes, pretty much heaven and hell type of experience xD
Yep, I slack on weekends and get real shit done on weekdays.

Welp I'm off to take a shower so brb for awhile~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 16:19:26 )
@Purpsy: lol. Yeah... weekdays are the time for doing chores, etc. Usually.
Have a good day if I don't catch you again later :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 20:17:12 )
      @Wildfire: I was trying to find easier ways to get bunnies while on the road.
      Looks like it's an extreme posting spree tonight. lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 21:10:11 )
My dogs never had problems with thunder storms.... well, going outside in the rain/thunderstorm was a no go for them, lol. But inside they were fine.

I got the bubbles one, which I think is really cute...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 21:49:54 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: yep cause items i need will be cheaper, i mean I'll lose a few things that seem super one specific but by and large it'll be better. though I'll have to get used to doing the whole walking down to a crosswalk thing, wanda doesn't want me going across the one without the little warning light .. and i can't blame her, i don't think I'd handle getting hit by a car well. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 23:35:45 )
@Anarchist Beauty: posting seems to be the best way to earn dust bunnies... especially from a phone. Good luck with your posting spree!

@macsen191: You got lucky with dogs who don't care about thunderstorms. For us, it's a side-effect of being traumatized by fireworks, etc., too, imo.

@star2000shadow: Nobody handles getting hit by a car very well... Let's just avoid that experience, shall we??

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.