Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Collecting Dust bunnies

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 17:32:42 )

Mhmm. It's just something that is daunting.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 18:09:55 )
LOL. Yeah, I know.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 19:12:13 )

@Wildfire: With extreme patience I guess. lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 19:39:46 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I guess. Still, I'm not sure it's worth the effort most of the time. The exception being that you're out of town and still trying to participate in an event ;)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 22:11:01 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: True, and im in a rent controlled building, and there's only one dryer one washer, so it's just..frustrating because that meant i was keeping other people from doing their laundry to. so it would annoy those who live her. 'rubs face' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 22:17:51 )
@star2000shadow: that does not sound like a fun situation, tbh. :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 22:38:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: it's not its annoying, but if im lucky, and fron the sounds of it i might be, we'll be moving into bartley, they have washer's and dryers for everyone. I just keep waiting to be aproved so I can give the thirty day notice. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 23:30:42 )
@star2000shadow: oh! So a step up from where you're living now, then? That's always a nice thing to be able to do. I hope you get it :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 01:15:20 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: oh! So a step up from where you're living now, then? That's always a nice thing to be able to do. I hope you get it :3

yep, while this place has an amazing hall closet, that place is closer to all the things i need to be closer to considering I am unable to drive and taking the bus is sooooo out.

<:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 04:24:42 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

I dusted the other day but I didn't name the dust bunnies :C

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 12:33:31 )

Good morning

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 12:46:26 )
@star2000shadow: lol... yeah, I would think the other things you mentioned far outweigh the benefit of an amazing hall closet! XD

@KittyBeary: You didn't name the dust bunnies? Not "George" and "Henrietta" and "Juliet"?? XD

@Another Movie Addict: good morning AMA. Isn't your avatar looking all corporate and professional today??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 12:53:05 )
@Wildfire: Lol I was trying for Betty White as Rose from the Golden Girls, but we don't have a lot of old person items.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:10:06 )

@Wildfire: Yeah, if there wasn't an event going on I would have posted a thread like "I'm not dead, just on vacay" and disappeared for two weeks. XD
      But we're on our way home now, so I'll poke around a little more on the road and hope whatever campgrounds we stay at have Wi-Fi for my laptop. lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:35:49 )
@Another Movie Addict: Now that you explain it, I can see it... but it doesn't read that way immediately - through no fault of your own. Like you said, there's not a lot of "old people" items here. It's a pretty good rendition, all things considered :3

@Anarchist Beauty: Ahhh... so maybe you can do the event after all! good luck with your trip home :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 19:10:46 )

@Wildfire: I just might.
      Think I might have to just struggle with phone posting so I can try to manage a bundle.
      Event is supposed to end only the day after I get home.
      I don't think I can manage a bundle in one night. lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 19:17:26 )
@Anarchist Beauty: lol - hard to tell... but the event goes on for like another week after they post the bundles and goodie bags, doesn't it? So really, you have more time to earn the dust bunnies ...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 02:47:21 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: this is true, plus I'll be near places that are a lot more good. such as walmart and the dollar tree which'll make shopping easier.
<:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 04:37:36 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Wildfire: No D: But now I feel like I should've xD

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 05:41:31 )

@Wildfire: Yeah ill need the luck.
      My grandparents drive me NUTS.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.