Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Collecting Dust bunnies

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/19 14:48:51 )
Yeah, been there, done that.
Did that yesterday... outside for most of the day. In a heat advisory.
I hope you don't have to deal with the heat too too much. And maybe it will rain and cool things down??

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 12:24:50 )
Good morning and Happy Monday everyone :3

So, is the event still "on", along with currency earning and all that, or was it shut off yesterday after I disappeared to be a couch potato? Well, I guess I'll find out when (and if) this posts!

How is everyone doing today so far?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 12:15:55 )
................................................ uuuuuhhh.... good morning??

*pokes the thread*

*puts out goodies*

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 14:48:15 )
Howdy howdy

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/24 23:19:07 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: I'm glad you're having some good days! Hopefully the trend will continue

@Kairu: well yeah... of course I have the secret ingredient! I haz all the secret ingredients and all the secret formulas! XD <3
I'm good, thanks. How are you doing? Anything new going on?

@KittyBeary: You're welcome. Your avi looks so happy, cleaning!

yeah no for a long long time it was just boiling out, its cooling down now though which is nice, and I lost my password for this account and had to find a way to get ahold of staff to get help back in 'shakes head' so how you doing? I gotta some how get enough Dustbunnies to get the items i've missed. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 14:00:55 )
Good morning everyone. How are you doing today? Are you doing anything fun this weekend?

*puts out caffeine and sugar*

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 14:03:15 )
@star2000shadow: oh no... losing access to an account is not ever much fun! I'm glad you got in touch with somebody and they could help you regain access :3 I'm also happy to hear that you've gotten the event items that you wanted, despite the setback with the account. so what else is going on with you lately?? Anything fun or interesting?

@Another Movie Addict: Howdy howdy yourself, there! XD How are you doing lately?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 16:00:36 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Well, My birthday was the thirteenth .. 'hums' and I got notified that the apartment I've been trying to get for the last three years, I get it. I was even the top person on their list So I'm ever so happy haha. I move in on August First. the down side is I don't have much money for said move so its up in the air how I'm getting everything from point A to point C without a plan b in the middle haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 17:03:47 )
@star2000shadow: Well, congrats on the apartment - what an awesome "birthday gift"! I'm sure you'll find "part B" somewhere over the next month, but yeah, that's not tons of time to find options.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 19:53:00 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: yeah I've been slowly packing my room up so there's at least one room done 'nods' i got a good chunk of stuff packed up so that's always good. cause yeah the rest of the apartments gonna be a nightmare 'makes face'. not to mention the hall closet..where I have to go through everything next month and decide what I'm keeping and what I'm giving away. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 21:57:02 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah, packing and moving can be a biiiiiig pain in the butt... but it can also be quite cleansing and cathartic. Do what you can, when you can, and keep at it. Call in helpers if you can. You'll get there. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 22:03:30 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: That's true 'nods'.. <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 23:06:14 )
Hi everyone, I am freaking exhausted.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 13:25:32 )
@star2000shadow: Still, good luck :3 I hope it all goes well for you :3

@Another Movie Addict: Hiya AMA. Why are you so exhausted?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 18:03:49 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Thanks, I'll need it 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 12:33:35 )
@star2000shadow: You'll get there. :3

Good morning

I have been a busy little bee the last couple of days... doing errands and taking care of the house and garden, mostly.

How have you guys been?

What's new?

... and... random question of the day ~~~~~~>>> You’ve Been Given An Elephant. You Can’t Get Rid Of It. What Would You Do With It?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 19:37:38 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: true, wish they had more leg mods 'hums' <:3( )~~

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/29 17:32:46 )

I need to vacuum under my bed.
We have an American Eskimo dog and he leaves a lot of hair behind.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 14:50:35 )
@star2000shadow: You seem to be finding all the leg mods.... XD

@decomposer: oh yeah - those guys are furry!! Good luck vacuuming

Also, good morning. I have been a busy bee the last couple of days and haven't been online much. Did I miss anything??

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 04:04:22 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: You seem to be finding all the leg mods.... XD

yeah..what can I say I like having mods for the body haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.